Isn't it strange seeing a white person speak spanish or a latin based language...

Isn't it strange seeing a white person speak spanish or a latin based language? Should a white person tongue be moving like that? It isn't right........its off putting.

It's really strange and embarassing to see a white person speak Georgian or Tatar.

I know blond, green-eyed rednecks that speak almost exclusively guaranĂ­, THAT'S off putting.

t. Retarded Angl* filth that has never seen Europe

No, Spain has a very large amount of white people. As does Argentina.

Spain has 0 (zero) white people.

It still doesn't look right to me. I know they're 100% white but ........just weird. German sounds fine, slavic languages are okay.

Yeah, this.

It's like seeing a black person speak Finnish

Good I fucking hate WH*TES

This ls The Notorious Zainichi """Netouyo""" Schizophrenic From The Shin Okubo Psychiatric Ward With A Multiple Proxy. He Runs The Blog Called AIl-Nationz In Order To Generate The Ad-Revenue And Traffic. Please Ignore Him. Thank You For Information ~

Are they mennonites?

It's only weird for mongolic americans who believe spanish is from central america and not from europe.
reallu you are brainwashed as fucks with the image of some mexicans (who actually speak some spanglish gibberish and only know english).

Correction
*the mediterranean has 0 wh*te people

Nah, regular paraguayans. Mennonites barely speak spanish, let alone guaranĂ­.

Not for an european....

hear people speak spanish only once, it was argie tourists and 100% white

>or a latin based language
damn OP is actually pretending people who speak latin or romance languages are not whites.
well good, i don't want to be associated with some hut retarded barbarians living on shitty weathers and obsessed by their nigger fetish and constantly in denial about their race-mixing with some mongoloids ethnics because MUH BLONDE.
americans are also a bunch of swarthy mongrel in fucking denial.

the face of the regular "white american" looks like a tanned Irish with dark brown hair, brown eyes and with also some weird as fucks negro or amerindian features coming from nowhere, don't lie to yourself, you fucking know it's the truth.

BASED FRANCE-CHAN

>the face of the regular "white american" looks like a tanned Irish with dark brown hair, brown eyes and with also some weird as fucks negro or amerindian features coming from nowhere
t.has never been to USA.

It's the truth, americans are some kind of fat swarthy hobbits.
your face are some kind of irish-nigger-cherokee shit with sometimes terrone or kraut stuff, some of you looks pigs because sometimes you are pink like british, another mutation of the american mongrelization.

don't worry it's the same for your """"amerindians""""" with 1/16 amerindian blood or your """""blacks""""""" who are basically mulattoes, quadroons and pardos in complete denial.

how common is it for people to be monolingual (or almost monolingual) in Guarani?

>This are americans whites
>Implying i'm not right

But English is a Latin language. It's barely germanic anymore

french look arab/terrone to me so I guess we are equal

/thread
France BTFO ignorant Americans in denial

average looking anglo american

yeah for snowniggers larpers everything without MUH BLONDE MUH BLUE EYES and semi-asian faces is an arab.
you watched movies or tv show about Vikangz played by Anglos actors and you start to believe they looked like british people or scotsmens.

why most people on that board are autists concerning anthropology?

This

average looking anglo saxon american male

Its a much better language than english you are right there

Red pilled Frog

Yeah, in your 80's tv show produced by kikes maybe :^)

> Hispanic is a race
> Weird ass indian mulatto represents Hispanic
> American Education

>Black people will decrease in numbers
KEK
>Black Master Race
MORE LIKE DEAD RACE LMAAAAAAAAAAAAO

>Multiracial more than doubles.

You were on to something there spain. Bur sadly its no more

Shut the fuck up OP. The Spanish were White and my country has loads of White people.

USAPOSTER IN DENIAL, JUST STOP IT, FRANCE KNOWS ALL. YOU'RE JUST PERSONIFYING THE EMBODIMENT OF AMERISHART, AND THIS GUY IN THE BACK

>Mexico calls out DT cocksucker
>LEAFSTAMP TO THE DEFENSE LINE

Daily reminder that if you're not Italian you're not white.

>Isn't it strange seeing a white person speak spanish
I never saw that

this
thanks god io sono italiano

Daily reminder that Eyetalians were the equivalent of Mexicans immigrants in the 20th century.

But it's all the way in the back. You are not Italian. You're a euromongrel just like everybody else.

So were Irish you stupid fuck. French people, germans, swedes, danes, poles, and a whole bunch of other people weren't considered white at one point in American history or another. Kys non-italian scum. Your shithole country has no history.

That's Germans.