Ramadan in Pennsylvania: Muslim shoots cop 7 times, fires on 2nd cop

No doubt the shapers of opinion are already busy at work trying to discover Abdul Wahi’s motive — that is, the non-jihad explanation of the shooting that they can use to try to fool the American people.

jihadwatch.org/2016/06/ramadan-in-pennsylvania-muslim-shoots-cop-7-times-fires-on-2nd-cop

Why does that muslim look like the typical American black just with a neckbeard?

Could be a troll

DA FUK? Why is no one talking about this???
And why is no one commenting on this here????
Is this what a slide looks like?

>255▶
Muslim men generally wear beards. He's a black man who converted to Islam. So naturally he looks like a typical American black with a neckbeard.

But he's not typical. He's a Muslim.

He was secretly gay and somebody made fun of his cult.

Workplace violence strikes again thanks to white Republican males.

You'll love this, being a Spainiard.
Not saying this guy is, but the black equivalent of Sovereign Citizens (idiots who try to use legalism and sophistry to defy law) are "Moors."
Yeah.
They claim that laws do not apply to them because they are some special diplomatic immunity thing.

Why do americans keep getting shot by Muslims ?

It'a minor shit tier happening that won't make national let alone international news

>religion of peace
leaves you in pieces

Because they win that way

RELIGION

OF

Pee Pee Poo Poo

Thanks for that

A B D U L - W A H I
B
D
U
L
-
W
A
H
I

lol'd

This Sup Forums overflow is kind of entertaining

is that kanye west

You wanna talk about slide? We still don't know the identity of the German movie theater shooter.

A lot of American muslims are just blacks who latched on to Islam as a way to reclaim some sort of 'African' heritage.

I have only been to Sup Forums once in my life, and I don't plan on going there ever again. Last time I was there, I got pic related

This man was a believer in [redacted]. Please do not think that a believer of [redacted] and [redacted] could commit such crimes because of their faith. We should not paint all Muslims with one brush.

Wasn't it declared it was a muslim? It must have been if they haven't declared race already. This your first happening?

>the non-jihad explanation of the shooting

He was just gay bro it's okay.

Besides, guns are to blame.

>islam
>african heritage

you wot?

Half of Africa is muslim

>Folcroft
He looks like a nation of Islam type desu. They have plenty over there and they're actually not real Muslims. ISIS and Islamic extremists are real Muslims but Nation of Islam is not.

(Omitted) is a religion of peace!

>the German movie theater shooter

lmao
this (((shooter))) was 'armed' with a gas pistol and shot nobody.
what exactly happened is unknown, but the end result of the incident is a dead 'shooter' and 20 civilians who were injured by police tear gas. the guy didnt kill or even injure any of the hostages.

White Supremacist and anime fan Sam Hyde.

"Dindu commits crime" isn't news.

yeah, because arabs raided, enslaved and conquered the shit out of various african peoples for over a thousand years.
do american niggers not know basic history? arabs took more slaves from africa than the whites who brought them to america, lol

Didn't he injure like 50 people or so? Or was that just what the US media said? I know they didn't spell the name of the town right, pointing people to a non existent location, so they might have fucked up. I could see them exaggerating things

they latch on any ideology that they attach to their nonexistent culture

>do american niggers not know basic history?
The rest of us already aren't so good at it, how well do you think niggers do? They literally think they wuz muzlims and that whitey went into the jungle after them and dragged them here.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

the last report i read on the matter just stated that none of the hostages were harmed, the only casual is the gunman.

some reports say that he had explosives and a hand grenade with him though, so he might actually have been dangerous.

Just another average day in Germany!