TWAT

>Ewan McGregor was due to appear on Good Morning Britain to plug his new film Trainspotting 2
>realises Good Morning Britain has Piers Morgan as host
>tweets that he wont be appearing on the show 10 minutes after he was due to appear
>all because of Piers' comments on the Womens March
thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPissPg3d38
mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/ewan-mcgregor-returns-tfi-friday-5874464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Double niggery.

>talking shit about Obi-Wan

No.

kek wtf Trainspotting 2 comes out in a few days

Pretty funny 2bh. They should have the big man Robert Carlyle promoting the film anyways

>Piers' comments on the Women's March was 'why did Madonna mention she's been thinking of blowing up the white house?'

Piers Morgan is a fat cunt, why are you defending him?

Was this yesterday? All he said was that it was pretty hypocritical to have a march against hate and then have madonna threatening to blow up the whitehouse.

Something something literally Hitler something something

BREAKING NEWS: The political left are mindless, petulant children.

>star in a movie that glorifies degeneracy
>still think you have the moral high ground

he at least stands by his opinions. Ewan could have appeared on the show and discussed the issue, but rather backed out cowardly and unprofessionally after he was due to appear

>choose a massive juicy black dick

Obi Wan always has the high ground mate

Coward - like all leftists.

>obsessing about a space fantasy for children

exactly. Think Ewan been reading his twitter replies a bit too much

He can't change the fact that he used to be a movie star and he has to get up at 4am to appear on ITV, the CBS of Britain, now.

>Ewan could have appeared on the show and discussed the issue
He should have appeared and talked about the fucking movie like he's supposed to because he's an actor, not a fucking politician.

He's trying to get Kathleen Kennedy to greenlight an Obi-Wan spinoff.

this is pretty much what Piers said

Ewan is so BASED

Piers is a cunt

What's the chance that he just can't be assed, and is feigning moral outrage as an excuse not to appear?

[triggered]

The whole thing was set up to work against piers anyway, it was everything but a scripted bit.

>Two female presenters who barely conceal their hatred of piers
>Three Feminists who we assume hate piers by default
>Piers himself doing what he's been doing for 20 years; playing a cartoon villain

It was blatantly set up to liven up shit morning TV a bit, I can't believe Ewen 'man dyke on a bike' Mcgregor took the bait.

lol who cares, piers morgan is a cunt

Piers is no great authority himself and what's more, he's a worthless little cunt. I don't blame Ewan for not wanting to talk to that idiot.

Also this

most junkies are lefties for some reason

t. r/thedonald

you have to go back

Piers is a legend

Wont be seeing that film now tbph

>wanting to be in the same building as the phone hacking shitbird Piers Morgan

HE'S CALLED "PIERS" FFS LADS!

ironic image considering this entire thread is trumpblr faggots being triggered by an actor's political opinions

YET AGAIN

Im sure not many of these trumpblr faggots would shy away from an argument, like Ewan.

If Reddit means preferring Ewan McGregor over that fat cunt then yes I'm Reddit as fuck.

>Piers is no great authority himself and what's more
And all he said Madonna's words were hypocritical for the Women's March.
But this was a big no-no for Ewan so he decides to be unprofessional and not talk about his new meme movie.

>preferring a scot or an englishman
baka

>Im sure not many of these trumpblr faggots would shy away from an argument
youtube.com/watch?v=EPissPg3d38 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the difference being that this is an anonymous image board filled with argumentative faggots that don't argue as much as hurl insults at each other while ewan is an actor who would be appearing on television

I've never seen two people try to have a fistfight without taking their hands out of their pockets before.

shocking words from Piers

Piers Morgan managed to look like a jackass in front of Alex Jones. Quite a feat.

>Obi Wan triggering the alt-right on Sup Forums
When was the last time you guys checked your privilege?

So am I correct that Ewan's allegiance is in fact not to the Republic?

Macgregor is notoriously pissy to work with, he has an enormous ego and treats people like shit.

Doesnt surprise me at all that he's acted like a spoilt child. He could have used the platform to shit on that fat toad Morgan but the fact is he's just blindly following the herd for twitter credit. Like Frankie Boyle yesterday.

The studio will drag his arse over the coals for this. They'll have paid an absolute fortune for that slot.

I don't think Americans understand just what a high level titbag he is. No one with a brain likes him, it transcends politics. He fled to the US as a form of social asylum, not because he'd outgrown the UK like the world's shittest one man boy band.

The fedora trumpfuck touched Shia's face with his hand actually. You know like when someone "slaps" someone on the face mockingly. Not really a slap but you know what I mean.

Ewan is the one who is triggered if he refused to go a show because the host said something he didn't like

Seems pretty rude, why not research before agreeing? He's welcome to his own opinions, but this is a lack of decorum and it makes him look bad, and by extension the ideas he is trying to champion.

>And all he said Madonna's words were hypocritical for the Women's March.
He said more than that, google it.

That's it? Obi-Wan is mentally ill.

All celebrities in the UK are hated except David Jason

based. Piers Morgan is a faggot

>not wanting to talk to certain journalists is the same as being triggered
So you agree that Trump is turbo triggered right now?

and Bradders

Id love to see him get in someones face that wasn't a small random looking dude with glasses. Imagine someone like sam hyde was there for example. Shia would never get in his face like that the fucking coward.

trump gets triggered by anything, yes.

Point out ONE post where someone is "triggered", followed by the definition of triggered

it's honestly irrelevant and whatever Piers said is none of Ewan's business anyway. He's there to do a job; promote and market his shitty cash in sequel movie and refusing to go on because the host has a different political opinion to you is childish and unprofessional. In the real world you have to work and interact with people you don't like, many of these pampered celebrities are forgetting this.

Just piers morgan being there would be enough for me to fuck off

BASED

Your post is a perfect example

Even Susanna Reid has said he should have at least appeared. Very unprofessional from McGregor

There's actually footage of a massive dude mocking this faggot and he ignored him of course, realizing that he would get pummeled and end up in the ER

>In the real world you have to work and interact with people you don't like, many of these pampered celebrities are forgetting this.
Well, yeah if you are a wage faggot. Even professionals can have "moral standards" you know.

>In the real world you have to work and interact with people you don't like

Can someone go and tell that to Trump?

kek

Is that so? What's the definition of triggered exactly? I wasn't aware that I was triggered

And Davie Attenborough

(Though the Mail did blame him for showing 'Leopard Rape' on Planet Earth 2)

Well there it is. Nice.

Hahahahaha based Ewan, Piers is a utter cuntard.

Either way this will probably get more exposure for the movie whilst triggering those alt-right snowlfakes that were not going to watch the movie anyway.
Pretty smart move

? I'm not American and I don't like Trump, it's you reddit freaks who are obsessed with him, bring him up in every conversation it's fucking creepy desu

Since Ewan's appearance is giving attention and thus money to Piers he actually has the right to refuse it. It was unprofessional to cancel so suddenly but then, we don't know the full situation.

And the truth is, Ewan is also at the level of celebrity that a single screw up like this (if you want to call it that, a lot of people would applaud him for it) isn't really going to affect him too much.

Trumpweenies like to pretend a random hollywood actor should be held more accountable than the POTUS. Sad isn't it?

I would not like to talk to Piers Morgan either.

>implying I am not here since 2005
>implying this is not a thinly disguised Sup Forums thread

I haven't seen it. Post it.

>thinly disguised Sup Forums thread
I made the OP. stop looking for excuses to rubbish the argument. Actor spits dummy out because he wont speak about a film because a presenter ridiculed Madonna at a political march

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving, butthurt cucks like you bring him up in every conversation, I think most of you have brain trauma from him winning

I assumed he was still banned from appearing on live TV because he said "fuck" many years ago during a broadcast.

mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/ewan-mcgregor-returns-tfi-friday-5874464

He probably lacks the necessary self-control to go on there without swearing.

> implying I am not here since 2005

Shitskin grammar. Mudslime or wetback?

The difference is that Trump is responded to comments directly made to him. Ewan is doing this over comments made about something entirely unrelated to himself.

so i looked at piers morgan's comments and all he did was criticise madonna for trying to hijack it and make the rest of them look bad

am i missing something

you have to go back

This. Nobody actually likes piers but this just makes ewan look like a twat. If social media didn't exist and he heard piers comments elsewhere you just know he would have gone on the show. He's afraid of the whiners on twitter and want's to look progressive.

>butthurt cucks like you bring him up in every conversation

It's almost like he was the most powerful person on the entire planet or something...

>because a presenter ridiculed Madonna at a political march
He did more than that and you know it, stop trying to spread misinformation.

Ewan is based. Piers Morgan an irrelevant douchebag.

Piers Morgan's been a total dick for years and years, it's not like this is the first disagreeable thing he's said.

no, youre not. But looking at McGregor's twitter clears it up alot. He's been moaning about Trump for a while. Now, he's just looking for an excuse

Well you asked for thoughts in the OP and my thought is that this is a thread that belongs to Sup Forums for the fact alone that it will get the attention of Sup Forumslacks here.

It's almost like Trump is why the WomensMarch is happening. But you don't care to follow the fucking topic do you?

can see the shills straight from reddit

What else did he say?

>He did more than that and you know it
clue us all in

>Shitskin grammar
Where is you verb bruh?

What am I shilling for? Less Piers Morgan?

if they cared that much about Trump they should have voted against him 3 months ago

ITT: Sup Forums now unironically defends the guy who demanded all guns be taken away after Sandy Hill