What were they thinking?

What were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aAZK5PpOZOQ?t=15
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Armenia=USA
>Poland=Mexico
>Ball=Migrants

But why would Mexico just be willing to give up their future intellectuals and Nobel laureates like that?

Because they bring cocaine with them

>Armenia new tactics
At least that will prove wrong the guy who said "just put 11 guys in the goal cage to block every shot"

when mexico is sending its people, they're not sending their best

they're rapists, drug dealers, criminals and some, I assume, are good people

>post a webm of goofy Armenians
>1 post in thread turns into Sup Forums

Mexico sends only PhD candidates and doctors you Nazi bigot.

>euro qualifiers

Poland would easily top the connebol group

probablu

They didn't stay inside the cage though. Did they chicken out last second or something?

They tried to rush one of the best strikers in the world and jumped scared just before he shot.

Haven't seen so many Armenians lined up waiting for the shot since 1915

Lewandowski's shot hit the wall but because they rushed out like idiots, the ball deflected off the back of them and went into the net. If they had stayed still then that wouldn't have happened.

>they weren't

jej

are you saying that immigrants can cause trouble, you racist piece of shit? You better watch out. I'm calling Merkel as we speak.

Bravo!

Holy kek.
also:
>17

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ARM 0-2 POL
>ARM POL
>Arm Sup Forums

BUMP STOCKS, MILITARY GLOCKS, BIG BLACK COCKS
ARM Sup Forums NOW

ohhh myyy

huehue

Include me in the screenshot.

dude didn’t you know that poor illiterate people with no valuable work skills increase your country’s gdp? I have seven homeless living in my garage and my bank account quadrupled over night and my house doubled in value, don’t be so stupid ya bigot.

Jajajajajaja

what was he thinking?

kek

Oh snap.

>African
>Thinking

how can you be so dumb lol

damn

Good question. I think it's because as oppressed people of color, Mexico is an altruistic and purely good natured country that wants to help us stupid fat racist white Americans by sending all their future lawyers, doctors, engineers and rocket scientists. It's just something white people wouldnt understand, you know, the desire to help others.

france-germany was always a energized match

FUCK poland

kek'd

noice

I'll act as if I knew what happened in 1915 by replying to this post

You're a retard, both for not knowing about Armenian genocide and for your inability to research it using the internet.

what do you mean? nothing specific happened to armenians in 1915

wew lad

absolute madman

Apparently, it was in protest to their pay checks but I’m not entirely sure.

sorry

What were they thinking?

He was scared because their dictator was threatning them.
True story.

welcome to Sup Forums 2017, boring faggots will bring politics into everything

This is why Sup Forums can't die - normie sites would tremble at great 'problematic' banter like this. Gj mate

>niggers

Wait how can they do a free kick within the benalty box?

>Armenians waiting in line to get shoot at

The Romanian keeper picked a backpass from the defender with his hands, which is illegal since the 90s to combat boreball. The offending team gives away an '''''indirect''''' free kick which is why you see one of the players tap the ball lightly before Lewa kicks it.

it's an indirect free-kick

The end of the webm shows the situation.

put me on the screenshot reddit! Also >17

do ppl not know that u are quoting Trump?

>you now remember Steve McMahon dribbling towards his own goal just to backpass it to his keeper

youtu.be/aAZK5PpOZOQ?t=15

The video is more famous for something else obviously.