Is there any possibility that this game can be riged to let Argies out...

Is there any possibility that this game can be riged to let Argies out? How possible seems to Tite to play a B-C squad against Chile? they are In after all, and we are playing our quali on that match so it's going to be a physical as fuck match. Why Tite should risk an injure of their players against a desperate Chile? Also, apparently there is some meme campaign on twitter called #EntregaBrazil to tell the Brazilian players to lose the match against Chile to let Argies out of the WC. kek

This is truly the most intense qualis in my life, what the actual fuck is happening is unreal.

Tite won't field a B squad, but he also has been changing some players around and keeping some shitters like Renato Augusto on the starting lineup, so we might just play poorly.

Still don't think you guys can win, but a draw seems pretty likely.

unfortunately you'll get BTFO hard

If >we lose 1-0 we can still qualify to the wc if meme magic happens, the really important game is Peru-Colombia, those useless colombian pieces of shit better win, if not, then we are really fucked and Peru and Paraguay will go to the wc

I don't think any Brazilian player would want to get Gago'd in a game that doesn't matter.

If brazil plays with C-team, still we lose.
With pizzi the team have a downhill of shittyness ilimited.

I only hope for the pride of this team and remember the world cup feeling.

But if we Win. The shitposting fest on Southamerica gonna be huge

he just fielded fucking Neymar in the seventh circle of hell that is Bolivia last match

I doubt he's the kind of manager that cares about risking injuries of any player

no
make the Condor Rojas again

Hoping you guys tie 3 - 3 so the game is entertaining and Argies get knocked out.

#entregabrasil

Tite already said that he'll put the 3rd GK to play. Besides that, we'll go full force to crash the match with only Chilean survivors.

>3rd GK

1) Cassio isn't 2nd GK, don't be retarded
2) Ederson is better than Alisson by far, he's our best GK

Not rigged. You will get BTFO in a fair match

Brazil are guaranteed qualification as 1st and Guaranteed being a top pot team.
Then goes the fun part. The only realistic title contenders are Arg and Bra from S.America and Belg,Fra,Spa,Ger from Europe. Kicking one of the favorites before the cup even begins just gives them more chances to win it. IMO Brazil has nothing to lose if Argentina misses. Besides the whole "which confederation is better and which needs more spots" thing is just a forum thing that's not even being a topic in FIFA.

Is our B-squad worse than our A-squad, Neymar aside?

Never

>It's in Brazil
>Tite play with Neymar and the other stars on Bolivia you really think that they will not play and like to lose?!
> Chile and Colombia fucked all losing to Paraguay

national hero with Jara

tfw Brasil C-Squad is better than our starting 11

we need a fucking miracle

i-is he ded?

>Chile can barely beat Ecuador's C- team

>I-if Brazil uses their C-team we can w-win!

Pinilla will score the winner this time

brazil
uruguay
chile
paraguay
colombia

those will be the top 5, in that order, screencap this fucking post

Paraguay will probably qualify automatically yes.

God, I hope this happens.

>argentina
>realistic title contender
kek, nice joke Adonis.

Please, we just need a fucking draw.

he needs to go up to hell and back or he wont be the goat brasil needs, its just a rite of passage, he didnt pass btw no goals, but at least he showed promise, will try again next time

>Brazil does this to make our players feel overconfident before the 7-0

Tite would be really mad if the players lose the match on purpose, that's the kind of man he is.

I doubt it, we will rekt you to give a taste of what is coming for 2018

>Brazil has never lost a WC qualifier game at home
Sorry chile, history is not in your side
2bh neither you or peru deserve to go with that bolivia bullshit that happened. Futbolisticamente, tienen dos puntos menos.

Can they meme their way to the WC with ties???

chile never had a copa in 100 years

logic kid thinks he's smart lol

I support Peru
t. Poland

Thats not how statistics work

REEE STOP POSTING ON THIS THREAD, BRAZIL IS NOT THROWING THE GAME AND ARGENTINA WILL BE AT THE WC, YOU FUCKING UNEMPLOYED DOGS, GO WORK

Brazil will deliver. We'll just have to know for whom.

Ederson is inexperient, Alisson is one of the best goalkeepers in Europe right now...

>Brazil throws but Chile goes too far and another 7-1 happen

>Brazil
>Uruguay
>Chile
>PerĂº
>Paraguay

ftfy

Am I the only brazilian/south-american-non-argentinian here that kinda wants Argentina to qualify? I mean, there's all this rivalry between us and them, but I feel sorry for Messi who is the GOAT and would be playing his last WC probably and I also don't like the thought of europeans crushing south american teams, Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay are currently the only ones who can play equally with europe's best NTs, it would be sad if the WC goes again to Europe.

if he was the goat he would of dribbled past peru like he does againts bilbao, but he doesnt because he cant and hes a fraud. who can only dribble past la liga mid table clubs and madrids shit defense