Explain this Sup Forums

Explain this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/mundo/noticias/2014/08/140813_chile_palestinos_comunidad_jp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_diaspora
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> everyone who speaks Arabic is an Arab
That's not how it works.

Well you see in civilisation we use symbols called numbers to quantify and measure things Juan

Well, we sure as fuck are more productive than the rest of latin american society desu senpai

t. Ahmed

>United Kingdom: 500,000
>Germany: 500,000

Big fan.

The sandpeople migrated here long time ago, I wouldn't call their descendants actual muslims anymore. Besides they stayed in the shores, more preocupied for ripping people off with cheap imported products at high prices instead of erradicating haram by force.

They migrated in the 40s and 50s before Cold War policy ruined South America.

We're all cucked.

>1 milllion arabs here
WHERE ARE THEY?

I'm asking myself the same thing.

I've never seen an arab in my entire god damn life.

Dont worry, bro. If Hill wins the American election, me and my 14 brothers plan on moving to Britain and begin a domestic anti-muslim terrorist group, and just murder as many arabs as we can in london, then just kill ourselves.

Deus vult.

Good luck picking out an Arab out of a Mexican Crowd user...

Can you calm down with this shit australia.

The world isn't ready for these next level bantz.

God bless

>Sup Forums take their souce from Wikipedia

That why no ones take us seriously

Now add 2 million Pakistanis and 800000 Bangladeshis to that tally user...

>Those 7 dubs
The lord has blessed our holy mission.

Can i help?

according to INEGI there is only 20.000 that actually practice Islam. They even build a mosque here in TIjuana and I didn't even know about it kek

KEK WILLS IT YOU HEROES OF THE WHITE RACE

>believing Sup Forums or Wikipedia
>ever

All "arabs" in Brazil are christians and have lebanon/syrian roots and came here 50+ years ago.

Pic related is current president of Brazil, who has lebanese origin, with his wife 40 years younger than him. IMO he doesn't look less white than the average portuguese or spanish.

Of course you can. Your ID is bad ass, and I would carve it in the skin of Muslims.
>Mqarorok

Those are mostly christian lebbos.

A few of the compounds I've stayed at have had "Princes" in them, they have oil and telecom connections. This one "prince" I knew never let anyone Mexican see him until he got to America. Then he looked and acted like a pretty normal guy.

Brazillian here. We are one of the most if not the most diverse country there is. There are the native indigenous people, then europeans raped them, so came Portuguese, Spanish, some Dutch, some English, some German, then slavery brought a lot of africans from Angola, Congo, etc, then at the turn of the XX century came Italians and Japanese to work in the field, along with people from Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and there is a strong Jewish community as well, not to mention Bolivians, Peruvians and Chinese that more recently came, and even more recently you have more africans, Haitians and Cubans. Add to the fact that there is much more miscigenation here between all of them than in the US, so culturally and ethnically, you'll find all sorts of things here and we are a big country with 200 million people. We are the country with most Japanese people outside Japan, we have the second largest black population after Nigeria and we sure as hell have some arabs here. 9 million people is ~5% of our population.

t. FBI agent

The richest guy in you country.
Some of my friends are Selims.

Arabs mixed throughout the history of Islam with Berbers, Phoneticians and Egyptians. Isolating racial and linguistic definitions of "Arab" is not very relevant in current day and age.

We are mutilracial but surprisingly culturally we are VERY homogeneous. Compared to countries where I've been like USA, Canada and Europe, Brazil is very monocultural. Everyone just speaks portuguese, we dont have a large immigration population, and everyone is shitty and has shitty taste. There is more difference between social classes than races here.

Memes aside, the FBI is actually kinda based. They are the ones pushing for the Hillary indictment and the official Sandy Hook report listed zero casualties. The CIA and the Department of Justice are the fags

t. just another user

The arabs in Brazil are christians of lebanese or jordanian origin, I just ate a few sfihas tonight and I had kibbeh for lunch, so thank arabs for the great food.

Pic related:
lebanese sfiha

fake

Brazil is the end game of excessive diversity and Hillary's dream for America.

catshit on toast ..

t. Pedro Haddad

pic related
President Macri's wife Juliana AWADA, a argentinian with lebanese ancestry.

Yeah, I think this is very subjective, I can see where you're coming from and kind of agree, though I'd take both of our stances with a grain of salt. Perhaps it may seem homogeneous or mixed up depending on where you go and who you talk to. I agree there is more difference to social classes than anything. What I most certainly can see is that the way Brazil presents itself, both in terms of political representation as well as cultural representation through television and so on is very homogeneous, that's why I'd argue we could not be fine tuned enough to tell whether this homogeneous appearance corresponds to the actual people...

disgusting m8

That's real food Nigel, not your usual fish and chips wrapped in newspaper.

It's Levantian Pizza made out of minced lamb and cottage cheese...and I feel a Britton should never make fun of other people's cuisine ever.

Not more disgusting rice and beans or feijoada, José Da Silva.

Please don't post that delicious looking "tandoori chicken" that picture triggers me.

We have Christian Arabs though. My city even has like 40,000 of them.

They got here before the radicalization of the middle east

We treated them well and continue to do so
They got assimilated
One thing to be happy about actually

What the 'British National Dish' Chicken Tikka Masala?

5 mln in France

not even on the list

feelsgoodman.gif

>not even on the list

Ahhhh, Barbosa bro I'v got some bad news...

Wut

Sand's getting everywhere

They aren't Muslim though

yeah, memes

really makes you think...

Are there really only 500k arabs in the UK?

That's the joke about You/Spain/Sicily/Greece, 0 Muslims could be in your country right now yet a large number of you'll still carry Arab blood within you...

We don't talk about it

A lot of Arabs in the Americas are Christian and fully assimilated.

Clean your tongue to talk about holy feijoada.

Germany 500 000

2 millions "syrian" rapefugees are now in germany.

Its cause of them we have tacos dipshit
See
Lebanon in mexico

Arabs or Muslims ? I saw a woman wearing a burka last year , and that was it
I had no idea that they had considerable numbers

CARLOS SLIM HELU

He's an Arab

well according to this thing : bbc.com/mundo/noticias/2014/08/140813_chile_palestinos_comunidad_jp

apparently they are mostly Christian and C-Orthodox.

I still dont like it

>France 5.8 million

Wew lad

Do it smart and quietly.

Modern day "Jack the rippers" so to speak.
Just minus the weird shit.

This guy replaced the commie?

How angry is your left?

That looks amazing you fucking jungle monkey.

Even by conservative estimate, at least 10% of France population was Arab in 2014...real life estimates puts it 16%

Based seasick Japan

we wuz mayans inventors of the zero and shit

>We are mutilracial but surprisingly culturally we are VERY homogeneous.
How the fuck do you monkeys achieve this?

Obviously that looks amazing to you, anything fried looks good for a amerifat

>6 million in France
What the FUCK

Temer, the current leader of Brazil, is an Arab.

Most of those are Christian Lebanese.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_diaspora

5.8 million lebanese diaspora in Brazil

Carlos Selim, Salma Hayek...

very angry

Shakira is 1/2 Lebanese
Her father was born in the the US to Lebanese parents. He immigrated to Colombia at age 5.

>immigrating to Colombia from the US
Damn he must really like cocaine.

I've only ever met one Arab, he was a Saudi and he went back to Saudi Arabia a few years ago. Used to believe in all sorts of conspiracies about Jews and the Illuminati etc.

>480 000
>on a population of 17 million
I want to die.

Soap operas that unconsciously legitimate the status quo and socially accepted promotion of sexual debauchery.

lots of lebanese people that don't really stand out. These people don't look like hook nosed saudis but they do come from arabic speaking country.

This, all arabs here on BR are lebanese and syrian immigrants from 50 years ago, or their children.

Also, brazil dont have the race bullshit you see most places. People dont care for each other equally.

But that's literally the same as here tho
We literally had a sex addict/rapist president who walked what the fuck

Actually I just realized Bill was indeed the first black president now

> British

> I've only ever met one Arab

They must be in London or somewhere. The only foreigners I see around are a few Chinese, Filipinos and a lot of Poles and Balts.

Most sandniggers in western countries live in cities. If you live in a smallish town or village there's a good chance you never see any.

>tfw arab spics are whiter than the spics that come to the U.S.

Just CHOLO my shit up fampai

I live in a Northern city of 260,000 people or so.

Arab≠muslim though

forgot pic

>most Arabs just look like Latinos

>sex addict

Yah, no sexually deviant pervert ever got elected as POTUS before Oily Willy, keep telling that to yourself.

near easterners perhaps, but not if there from arabian peninsula.

Most British Muslims are either Pakistani or Bangladeshi, Arabs are

>tfw pale spic with a washed up Palestinian last name

They're mostly Maronites/Orthodox Christians who left a hundred years ago, not the shit-tier Arabs you see in Europe today.