Obama Doesn't Finish His Plate

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2612533/Obama-ate-HALF-pricey-dinner-worlds-best-sushi-restaurant.html
>Be 88 years old WORLD MASTER chef
>Dedicate entire life to the craft of exotic artisan cuisine only to be enjoyed by the world elite and the super rich
>Take enormous pride and care in each every meal you prepare
>This fucking disrespectful asshole idiot comes along, eats half of it, and takes the rest to go

I bet he would have ate it all if it was Halal
Fucking Obummer.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fauxtography-sashimi-tapeworms/
globalnews.ca/news/2468376/worms-in-homemade-salmon-sushi-blamed-for-canadian-mans-infection/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mqz7RSw5030
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

especially sushi

you don't take sushi to go more so if its' from fucking Jiro the best sushi chef in the world

Impeachment when!??

>Eating raw fish

Jiro dreams of Nigger Death

There's a difference between just eating any old fish and the kinds used for sushi.

Flash freezing for example.

and how do you become the best chef of raw food?

that's like becoming the best chef of apples.

>trusting people knowing how to make sushi properly
>a viral dish that spread across the earth

>be american
>be in different country
>behave inappropriate

nothing new here folks.

>world's best sushi restaurant
>jiro

More like world's biggest meme sushi restaurant.

>I like to live on the edge

Fuck you got against eating fish bro?

you'll criticize obama for anything...

Sushi is a dangerous practice like eating undercooked pork. Just eat fish cooked.

>expecting a nigger to appreciate sushi
You done goofed right there. If you had gotten that coon a bucket of chicken he'd be chomping on the bones in a matter of minutes

>This was in China

Figures.

Serves them right.

There are such things as cooked rolls.

lol, sushi is pure pleb food.

eating fish is degeneracy. just like pork.

>News

American Sushi is flash frozen.

Most salt water fish is sage even without freezing.

Snopes says that's faked. It's uncooked pork not sushi that caused that.

snopes.com/fauxtography-sashimi-tapeworms/

Faggot.

sushi is shit

Then enjoy your parasites.
>being this much of an avatar fag
>posting chibby character #4234
>being a weeb

>oh, sushi is popular with the weebs in my town
>I'll try making some in my restuarant or setting up a stall
globalnews.ca/news/2468376/worms-in-homemade-salmon-sushi-blamed-for-canadian-mans-infection/

OP, tell your fucking boss to call IT and change your shitty website design, I can't navigate this ass tier site.

Stop advertising your articles here

>An Alberta man made sushi at home using raw wild salmon he bought at a Superstore

>F L A S H F R E E Z I N G

>hating god tier sushi this much

Do you not understand that some stupid cunt might not even understand that sushi needs to be flash freezed and just serve sushi?

WEEBS BTFO

Well yeah of course, if I got it from a third world shit hole like Poland.

In a real nation, you go a resturaunt specializing in sushi and enjoy it there. Not some stall in the middle of the country mister Michalskiwitz

Then that person is a stupid cunt and deserves it for not understanding basic fucking shit and putting unsanitary crap into their body.

This goes for ANY food.
Especially fast food.

>live in a multicultural country that has immigrants and illegals pouring in by the hundreds of thousands
Yes, it is guaranteed you won't have Ching Chong from China not give you sushi with worms in it. Also almost all sushi restaurants are owned by non-japanese like chinks and other gooks.

Good sushi is really good, but I don't eat it that much, I'm afraid of parasites.

>24 April 2014

may as well be last century

I am not familiar with Jap shit, but isn't this extremely insulting to the Nips culture? I remember reading or hearing about this is highly offensive.

Is there anything you retards won't complain about when it comes to Obama? Jesus fucking christ..

Obama disrespected Jiro-sama? Are you fucking kidding me?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqz7RSw5030

It's all about skillfully identifying and serving the tastiest parts of the fish.

on pol

where we have poster ids

kill yourself you fucking tumour

>mfw someone disrepects Jiro

Normally I don't like making petty deals about Obama like the coffee-cup-salute but this was really disrespectful.

Just report them. Avatarshit is bannable.

Jiro said he doesn't flash freeze, though.

Here look it's a different asian kid

The fuck do you want from me, senpai?

Why the hell did you import these people, America!?
This is not worth cheap cotton!

sushi is not fucking kebab what you can eat in every little shit hole but if you make it yourself or in a good restaurants its one of the best things you can eat..

voytek here acts like the japs want to take away his cabanotschis

who gives a shit god damn, now you're just looking for a reason to get mad at the nigger.

I'd rather eat a few mcdoubles than some pretentious as fuck nasty raw fish. If anything this makes Obama more relatable.

You'd know all about how to taste kebab wouldn't you

this is why i don't like resturants too much, i can never finish my plate and end up with leftovers

>expensive
>sushi

That breakfast looks delicious.

how new are you...please fuck off back to where ever you came from..
that stuff happens all the time since all the years I've been here and you are the first who cared so much about it that you have to be a newfag who doesn't have his edge level under control

>obama is full
>can't eat anymore because his stomach literally cannot hold more
>literally hitler for disrespecting the god emperor of sushi, the sacred and skilled act of cutting up a fish and putting it on a plate

>obama eats the whole thing
>people complain about fatass americans

Disgusting.

I'm an extremely picky eater, but I always try to clean my plate, or at least save for leftovers.

>not knowing who Jiro is

Man this is some lame news even for Sup Forums standards. Imagine you're the president and then this japanese son of a bitch takes you to that super fabled special sushi restaurant when you just can't stand fish at all. And you force a smile and gulp down half of it cause the gook press is counting every piece of rice you put into your mouth. At the point where you just can't stomach it any longer you take the rest to go, trying your best to not make it seem like you just could just fucking puke at the sight of another piece of fish, and yet, people go

>ooooh so disrespectur, you shame my fish, you shame my famiry

Is he the president of the united states or your fucking sushi gourmet

We b muricans. Shoot shoot pew pew
>wild west
Cowboyz an sheeeit

actually,yes..
also indian,italian,polish,english ,mexican,american and german food ^^

i can totally eat and like all the food while i hate the people at the same time...
even the throw guys throw together

>be Obama, Hitler, Ghandi, Trump, fucking anyone
>don't like a certain type of food
>don't finish it

I don't care who you are, if you don't like something, you shouldn't be forced to eat it because some cunt made it for you. Oh boo fucking hoo, $1,000 dinner that happens to taste like shit to me. Who the fuck cares, stop being an elitist prick and make better food.

>not knowing Jiro
>buying supermarket sushi
fuckingndisgraceful

It's known that Obama doesn't understand the concept of mingling. He's fucking rude

oh boy, your mom failed and i bet she wouldn't be proud if she would read that.
same as hitlers mom probably in that moment

God... i gotta go to a doctor and just say check for everything please.

Eating raw fish is fucking ridiculous.

Jiro wouldn't stop cutting the bits of fish into fried chicken and watermelon shapes.

Fresh raw tuna straight from the ocean is one of the most delicious things I've ever eaten.

>That image
Disgusts me, I had to spent 30 minutes cleaning that shit up; take it and go

>took the rest to go
Look, I don't like Obama either but at least he took the other half home for later. Could've just left it there on the plate.

you clipped part of her bow

>(((Snopes))) says

Stopped reading right there, m8.

>doggie baggin world class sushi