>Be careful Be nice man
What did LaBeef mean by this beef?

>dude, hitler did nothing wrong lmao
laboof was in the right here tbqh

>triggered by a meme
return to reddit you homo

They work for the mercenary, the mustache man

doesn't shia have some little girls to dance with or something

It was funny at first. I also liked seeing SJW's getting triggered.

But that video was just kind of sad. Shia looked genuinely hurt.

lel redpill am i edgy yet guize

youtube.com/watch?v=R0Q-1DlU_Bk

you're too far gone if you expect normies to see that statement as a meme

can shia stay strong against endless waves of autists?

I thought that also, but then I remember that he set up that stream so he should be ready for it.

He was tricked into thinking he was in good company with an equally bum-like looking guy.

For what purpose?

I don't want to sound like an angry granddad, but have these people considered doing something useful and practical with their lives?

Like getting jobs?

>job
>useful
hello government shill

Well Shia has 25 million in the bank and was orally raped by a hot woman. How about you grandad?

holy shit those cringe addled spergs actually start doing the macerena

1. I'm talking about everyone there.

2. If I had 25 million I would do something more interesting with it than setting up a webcam, getting drunk and rambling with a bunch of unemployed dropkicks and trolls for hours on end.

He could do that for free.

Okay, what would you do with your 25 million?

It's called having fun you butthurt little baby. Go back to redddit if you're going to be triggered by everything

>by a meme
pls go outside

these things are like those chinese communists sit in things they did

shit is surreal man, fucking cultlike behavior

>nose ring
Sup Forumstards truly are the most digusting people on the planet

FUCKING BTFO

Laboof bashed him because he thought he was nazi but I'd do the same because that meme is old, tired and worn out at this point.

Remember when Sup Forums used to be funny and come up with something fresh and original every week?

>It's called having fun you butthurt little baby.
Good one. If I ever become a furfag I'll by sure to say that.

It's not worn out to say it while Shia Labeuf is snuggling up to you on camera.

>using memes irl
thats more cringe than these apes dancing in front of the camera

It's called having fun you butthurt little baby. Go back to redddit if you're going to be triggered by everything

Remember when Sup Forums had a sense of humor and trolling a movie star was considered entertaining? Remember how fun this board was before Breaking Bad and GoT brought in all the triggered redditers that have a problem with everything? Yeah, I do too.

>Sup Forums
>a bunch of alpha's

youtube.com/watch?v=E7j2WnAw_kA

>LIBERAL PUSSIES DON'T DO SHIT THEY'RE FUCKING PUSSIES HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG LOL WHY ARE LIBTARDS SUCH TUMBLRINAS STAY IN YOUR SAFE SPACE LMAO
>Omg why did you attack me? I feel threatened. someone arrest him :,( he put his hands on me omg is that allowed???

seriously you can get out anytime

What rl? I'm watching a video on my computer.

You just made up 97% of that. What is wrong with you?

Come on, man. Don't be an ANTIFA faggot.

Seriously, these people don't understand the difference between some faggots in middle school spouting memes to each other in class and someone using memes to create video content on the internet. They think any time a meme is used outside of text on an image board it is "cringe." They're idiots and very new.

What did hitler do wrong, though? I'd generally love a serious answer to that.

mustache guy is from hacker forum, they're epic 9gag memers

he was there last night

I'm sick of your bullshit that's whats wrong with me, asshole. Go fuck yourself

It's amazing that the beta polcuck teenagers don't try this shit while Based Shia is there to shut their shit down.

Not a single person in this thread thread whined about him getting shoved except for you. How buttblasted are you?

>praise kek praise kek

he's here with us

Maybe I'm just a bitter old man now but yelling 'praise kek' and '1488' isn't quality trolling. Would prefer something more original than Sup Forums tier faggotry we've all heard 1000000 times before.

invaded russia during the winter.

fuck him.

Ummmm, sweetie, are you ok? Have you tried killing 8 million Jews for size? Yeah, honey... didn't think so.

>it's a meme you dip!

fucking larping redditors ruining kek

He was a meanie who thought low IQ retards shouldn't have been allowed to breed.

>that means you would've never been born goy!
Good.

no

Figure drawing

>june 22

It's about context. On their own yelling those things is tired and unoriginal, but in context of the environment they're exactly what you would say to get a rise in the people you're trying to get a rise from.

yeah
that was definitely the wrong thing to do

He got cocky and thought he could just roll over the Russians... His idiot racial theories dismissed Einstein's "Jewish Science" when Germany could have had atom bombs first, etc

>muh 8 gorillion
I thought it was 6? Make up your mind Chaim.

>I only troll with class
>heh *straightens suit* *tips top hat*

the joke is that it's always winter in russia and you never invade, faggot

Okay it's kinda inhumane to kill 10 million people just because they are jews but! and please hear me out on that one: If you have a bad tooth and they have to remove it's going to hurt like a bitch but after that you'll feel better. So yes those jews had to be killed for the greater good, sadly he was only able to kill 12 million of them.

nothing, praise kek, I hate JEWS and NIGGERS!!!!!!!!

he unironically was responsible for my great grandfather's death

has anyone else noticed the irony in fights breaking out because of this thing despite the message being "he will not divide us"

it's fundamentally flawed, every country is divided and always will be

>His idiot racial theories dismissed Einstein's "Jewish Science" when Germany could have had atom bombs first

damn he really fucked up

>its just a meme bro

youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg

I think european part of russia (where the most population lives) has all four seasons

based tom sizemore knows thicc when he sees it

kevin smith's wife's taint still pwns him to this day

>american racists
>white
even roaches are whiter than you amerispics

I love it, it's like a honeypot for social outcasts that browse Sup Forums and nyc hipsters, so they can confront each other and gives up epic lulz.

Thumbs up , great project.

>unemployed dropkicks
They are rich kids, user sir. That's one of the richest neighborhoods in NYC.

The ultimate irony of Shia screaming "He will not divide us" into the face of people trolling him is hilarious and makes this whole thing worth it.

It's funny when it's creative or something new
Yelling Sup Forums memes in public isn't very clever or entertaining

that is not your average turk

A playground for Sup Forums and tumlbr. I'm glad they finally met. They have a lot in common.

bitch i'm pure as the driven snow, ain't no turkroach got shit on me

i think he means trump won't divide those on the left
the left are extremely dismissive of nazis and probably want to be divided from them

when people get mad it is

>average turk

>creative or new
memes by definition thrive on repetitiveness

>that slav or finnish creature
>that trademark brown tone around the eye and nose area
>white

kek

Protesting doesn't mean you're unemployed. I know more conservatives with free time than I do 'fundamental liberals' or 'alt right' turdlings.

which is why everybody is still saying "i'm in your base" or "shit was so cash" right?

Boohoo, Shia is a faggot who only squares up to people who are obviously weaker than him.
Typical liberal pussy.

>Shoved off an edgy retard that thinks he can shitpost irl
>LOL WHYD HE ATTACK ME, FUCKING LIBRULS

Why does Sup Forums idolise Hitler? These retards don't realise that the Nazis would see them as degenerates

Proof?

t. seƱor 60%

cute pic

>the anti white sjw is this angry
Why do leftists hate white people?

English actually m8

>yuropoor Sup Forums
>obsessing about America as usual
O B S E S S E D

>Sup Forums idolizes Hitler

Get back in the oven you're not dead yet.

>white male
KEK

can it go both ways?

guess i can be Hispanic then

this was before the census was updated

>Protesting doesn't mean you're unemployed.
Agreed.
> I know more conservatives with free time than I do 'fundamental liberals' or 'alt right' turdlings.
Oh I see what you're doing. Forgive me if I doubt your butthurt anecdote.

>being alt right is bad
>but being an sjw is okay
Why do leftists hate white people?

i'm part nip and whiter than you

i couldn't pass for a beaner if i tried

you're a mongrel is what you are

Because they still live with their parents. Wait until they get their first apartment.