Reminder that Soccer is for Fags

Reminder that Soccer is for fags, poors and women only. If you play or like that """(((sport)))""" you are a lost cause and should do the world a favor by heroing.

lol u mad cuz u fat

>"p-pls w-watch our commercials, occasionally interrupted by overweight blacks running into each other"

ain't gonna happen cletus, just give up

Imagine being proud of getting hurt instead of just pretending so you can win for your team.

Pathetic ego vs Pros doing your job.

>jiggaboojam

> handegg

These are clearly the same sports OP was posting about

>Being a fag, poor and or a women.

I'm sure OP is a healthy fit white male with high intelligence.

Fit, Mexican American male of average intelligence who voted for Trump. Better luck next time

>mexican
>american
pick one

>brown chicano manlet sellout who voted against his interests

ftfy

KHL is way tougher you queer

>Americans now have to use Canadians as their representatives in the meme battles against Euros

goddamn, this is just so sad

Fuck you I'm proud to be an American. I don't even speak Spanish.

6"4 Proud Brown American who wanted illegals to get into this country the right way. Nothing's going to happen to me since my whole family was already here when the U.S annexed us. I just want the freeloaders leave

>""""""""""""""""""""""Soccer""""""""""""""""

Also boring as shit.

If you are proud to be American and don't speak Spanish why was it important for you to qualify yourself as mexican

Trying to make a point that not all brown skinned people are retarded fags that like Soccer.

Kek

Mainly this. Damn why is it more fun mowing the lawn than to watch soccer?

Hello non-American friends

I'll assume you're all new here as not one of you has followed the standard procedure for when an American makes a post/thread about football. Allow me to teach you how to deal with this situation in the future.

So you've encountered a confused and angry American posting inane and dangerous opinions on a subject they know nothing about? don't panic and don't try to educate them as you will only encourage them to continue. All you need to do is reply to them with the three short lines of text below and you will improve Sup Forums for not only yourself but everybody else as well.
>That flag
>This topic
Opinion discarded.

If its not just an American post within a football related thread but an actual football related thread started by an American, just change the third line of text from "Opinion discarded." to "Opinion discarded, thread closed and hidden.".

If you've accidently read an American post/thread about football and find yourself in agreement with what they have posted, remind yourself of the infinite monkey theorem and follow the standard procedure.

Feel free to save this post to teach other new friends in the future and remember... only YOU can prevent Americans ruining football.

Soccer
>90+ minutes for a draw
>lots of rolling around, faking injuries
>lots of homo erotic touching
>males uncomfortably close to each other despite the pitch being 100m by 60m
>only for poor people

Hockey
>high octane action
>injuries not allowed
>fights encouraged
>must be a man to play
>must be able to afford to play

wew tough choice

7-1

The only sport you people literally care about, and you lose 7-1. If anything it's your opinion that should be discarded

Yeah? Well the jerk store called and they're running out of you!

*kneels*

>NORTH american ~~~~~~~~~~~~~sports

Well, I had sex with your wife.

American sports are garbage. The kneeling epidemic just confirms it.

*kills your sport*

2pbp

>Still can't explain why soccer sucks so much.

where is your image macro now

*kneels disrespectfully towards you*

>Still doesn't explain why soccer is shit

That was 27 years ago. I don't think no one with kowledge of the game will refute that football was tough30 years ago.

>thinks this offends us
Atleast you tried. Just acknowledge how shit soccer is and adopt another sport. Hell, just change the culture and some of the rules would make it better

>changing the rules because americans are too fat to run for 90 minutes

kek

*knowledge

But to elaborate my point, hockey was even tougher 30 years ago too.

Calm down m8 haha

Soccer
>USA never wins

Hockey
>USA never wins