Well, well, well

Well, well, well
How the tables have turned

awfulannouncing.com/nfl/reporter-target-cam-newtons-sexist-comment-apologizes-racist-tweets.html

Is she, dare I say it, /our girl/?

Oh look, it's americans creating mandrama because their sport sucks.

What if we all logged off the internet?

this shit is why i dont watch the nfl anymore

I suddenly like this reporter

Handegg is fucking awful but thank god I don't live in Brazil.

poltards dont know who to defend!

>using nigga is racist

AHHHHHHHHH

HURT FEEEEEEEEELINGS

EVERYONE FREAK OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO

HELP HELP HELP

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanks for correcting the record Sup Forums, I guess this means Cam never said what he said, it gets cancelled out by what the reporter said because that's how this works.

it doesnt matter what either one said, only faggy liberals are mad at anything

And you're just trolling about the kneeling stuff huh

>let me bring in something irrelevant to the conversation

Sure thing champ

>not scrubbing your social media if you were dumb enough to use it in the first place

I was back in 2009. Went through and deleted two years of FB posts from 2009 to 2011 as I had stopped using FB in 2011. No more nigger posts or anything like that for me

You know they can still be retrieved

I don't understand how people don't do this. Especially media/celebrities/public figures.

0-0

i love america, but anytime anything becomes nationally liked it is pure cancer, and i can understand why outside observers hate this country, because all they see is our national by-products. what makes america great is its local,state, and regional differences, which are being slowly washed away

It's almost like two people can be wrong in different ways :thinking:

American Football is objectively a terrible sport and the NFL is one of the worst leagues in the world, butt fuck me if I'm not going to play fantasy with my friends and watch it every Sunday

it's like handegg penalties, they just cancel each other

So I was late on shitposting about all this since I had actual productive things to do with my time, but seriously, what did Cam even mean by that?

It was like some line a really heavyhanded SJW writer would write in a comic/show/movie or something to try and portray how all men are sexist pigs except a guy unironically said it in public.