How is this country so devoid of talent?

How is this country so devoid of talent?

Attached: poland_flag.gif (600x400, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSn29ggP1bc
youtu.be/2V2abwkiRvk
youtube.com/watch?v=AEIY0ZRVL5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=m7zH8Dhe7Mk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Szalonek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chemicals in the pierogies.

>implying

Attached: frdric-chopin-4ecde5b7b851b.jpg (1920x1080, 595K)

one and done.

too busy pretending they didn't holocaust kikes as well.

Attached: IMG_20180317_060315_320.jpg (235x307, 12K)

>Behemoth
>Księżyc
just those unfortunately

not enough asians

He was French.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSn29ggP1bc

not devoid, just underdiscovered

>Frédéric François Chopin (/ˈʃoʊpæn/; French: [fʁedeʁik fʁɑ̃swa ʃɔpɛ̃]; 1 March 1810 – 17 October 1849) was a Polish composer and virtuoso pianist of the Romantic era who wrote primarily for the solo piano.
>Chopin arrived in Paris in late September 1831; he would never return to Poland,[33] thus becoming one of many expatriates of the Polish Great Emigration. In France he used the French versions of his given names, and after receiving French citizenship in 1835, he travelled on a French passport.[34] However, Chopin remained close to his fellow Poles in exile as friends and confidants and he never felt fully comfortable speaking French. Chopin's biographer Adam Zamoyski writes that he never considered himself to be French, despite his father's French origins, and always saw himself as a Pole.[35]

I mean polish jazz and classical are held in very high regard internationally. And some of the polish hip hop from the post-soviet era is very good too.
But a pleb troglodyte like you will never be able fully appreciate this music because you're a simpleton brainlet.

Silva Nigra

No.

>he's never heard of miłość

Attached: kurwa.jpg (118x253, 41K)

Wiki article made by a pole, I wonder what he could write about a French man born in Poland...
>that ad hominem
Not an argument.
Yes.

How can OP be such a pleb?

Attached: Polish.jpg (1600x3680, 1.85M)

Mgla

As the other user said, 100% French.

>these albums
You just prove my point.

>Wiki article made by a pole
[source needed]

I'm polish and most of it has even better lyrics than instrumental

>100% French
Complete retardation, he was born in Poland to a Polish mother and even his father wasn't fully French because he lived in Poland since he was 16 years old.

Implying

Attached: i-siekiera-nowa-aleksandria[1].jpg (1200x1200, 118K)

IMO this list needs more Acid Drinkers. High Proof Cosmic Milk is ELITE

This.

Lyricism is very important in contemporary Polish music. For instance VooVoo, Janerka, Republika

Spent the near entirety of his life in France, composed all his music in France, influenced by the urban lifestyle of Paris and became a French citizen

Polish by birth, grew up in Poland, influenced by Polish tradition and heritage, wanted to go to war for Poland and carried Poland in his heart all his life (literally his words). He's half French at best.

>near entirety of his life
He spent 18 years in France and 21 in Poland and studied in the latter country obviously.

SBB is probably their best rock band

I figure all the talent they have goes right to playing soccer

Meant to put adult life, which is better as it shows a conscious decision.
If a dog is born in a barn it does not mean it's a horse. He was far more influenced by France, hence why he had any creativity to him, otherwise he'd spend his time fixing toilets.
Loved Poland so much he never went back after leaving that shithole. Obviously his mental condition deteriorated because of his poor health and he became nostalgic.

>If a dog is born in a barn it does not mean it's a horse
Yeah but that dog's mother is a horse so it's a little more complicated than your shitty analogy.

>He was far more influenced by France
Gonna need a source on that. It doesn't quite go with his words.

>Poland
>shithole in the 19th century
Your retardation is showing.

Chopin was a dog that was forced to remain in a barn for 21 years until he finally managed to escape to a home.
Poland is, was and will forever be a shithole. Deal with it.

t. uncultured Amerimutt

True
Too bad English won't understand them

>he never went back
Gee I wonder why.

Attached: Rzeczpospolita_Rozbiory_3.png (280x230, 74K)

Attached: 1e9.png (625x626, 24K)

yeah, and not just musical talent

>forced to remain
>Poland is, was and will forever be a shithole.
Yeah, no. You have no sense of history. I can see you're not exactly a truth seeker but just a shitposter or you can't handle the truth. Then stay a retard. Good day.

>Mad because Poland is shit
Lol

ur wrong

youtu.be/2V2abwkiRvk

>no one posted this gem
plebs

youtube.com/watch?v=AEIY0ZRVL5Q

One thing Poles surely have talent for is taking the bait desu

Attached: 12412526.jpg (124x98, 3K)

Hey, that's pretty good.

Attached: 1520189244680.gif (403x360, 112K)

>gets called out for being a retard
>no you
truly a mind of our generation

>imblying only mutts consider poland a talentless shithole

Attached: B47119A3-3E61-4F78-866D-203EBAAA491A.png (686x798, 33K)

this
There's lots of great art from Poland. Warsaw Jazz Stompers, Pianihooligan, High Definition Quartet are great. Waclaw Zimpel and Tomasz Stanko are others. There's lots of classical music still coming from Poland. That guy who did the Requiem during the Tree of Life Creation scene is good too.
Something about being part way between Russia and Germany is what probably does. But they produce great art anyway.

Guys, Im pretty sure this guy is French or something. And thinks Chopin was his guy or some shit

didn't Poland invent sonorism?

I'll take pierogies over music any day, they're fucking magical.

That and stripping metal from public utilities for scrap.

youtube.com/watch?v=m7zH8Dhe7Mk

umm no sweaty

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Szalonek
Lol, he was born in city i currently live in. It's a shithole so probability is low. Feels not bad

>Call Pooland deservedly a shithole
>Butthurt Pooles get butthurt
Lmao

Poland is far more relevant and artistic than your "country", retarded fat mutt. McDonalds jingles aren't culture.

slavs

Stay mad Mohammed

Attached: wp_zel_janusz_korwin_mikke_nowe3_550.jpg (550x365, 60K)

Polish here, can't confirm

Poland fucking sucks., not even communism could save them.

You think getting spitroasted Germans and Russians for centuries would implant some talent in them, but apparently not.

>implying communism can save anything