What does Sup Forums think of W.?

What does Sup Forums think of W.?

Also, do you think that Hollywood will ever commit to an Obama biopic that isn't kissing his ass ignoring everything he fucked up?

good film. I think bush would of been cool to hang with

Who will they get to play Trump?

Wouldn't the film industry hate Obama because he is against Israel and just have Palestine a bunch of money? Or are the Jews in Hollywood different than the ones in DC and the ones in Israeli?

Seagal

They are different. The jews in Hollywood love Obama. Maybe it's because he's an entertainer and phony just like them.

Amy Schumer

Owen Wilson

This desu senpai

Shame he ended up being a jew neocon puppet

Barron

the Zionist coalition of America is made up of a handful of super rich jews (a few hollywood guys but mostly not) and a huge political base of mostly southern born-again-christians (like W).

You can choose to interpret this excerpt from its Wikipedia article however you like.

>The film opened No. 4 behind The Secret Life of Bees, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, and Max Payne

He'll be busy ruling America

Gillen

if he's anything like his dad, not too busy to do some sidework.

>Also, do you think that Hollywood will ever commit to an Obama biopic that isn't kissing his ass ignoring everything he fucked up?

No. Absolutely not. Unless it is a straight to website moving on theblaze.com or Levin TV

>tfw an anti-Trump movie will be oscar bait in the next 4-8 years

Chapelle

Henry Cavil

I gotta admit, when Trump mentioned space during his inauguration speech, my first thought was the MARS RED ROCKS bit

Well so far Obama was objectively a better president than Bush and right now Trump.

Might be being optimistic but I think in 4-8 years Hollywood will be near enough irrelevant and won't even have a fraction of the influence they currently have over western civilisation, they know this and this is why they are all in full scale damage control mode right now.

Wrong. In just a few days of work Trump is already proving himself better than Obama and the three previous presidents.

You'd have been dead by now if it weren't for a capacity to believe what you need to, user.

Idris Elba

Christian Bale

He's black, they can't hate him

see

Obama was an awful president who had major blunders and transgressions completely covered up by the media. Why did they cover him up so well? I don't really know. All I know is that Clint Eastwood was right. It will take years before the truth about the Obama administration is told to the public.

Probably just as well he's dead.

ok sum it up in a post then. you know... if you can.

Melissa McCarthy

It's like every Oliver Stone movie ever made, in that it's Oliver Stone's opinions for two hours. Since Oliver Stone is a moron, the result is shit.

>Implying W didnt start two wars and blow trillions of dollars up Haliburtons asshole

enjoy having no healthcare and homeless veterans everywhere

fucking kuk

>hes a better president than the guy that started 3 days ago

good post

Not him but of Obama's stated goals in 2008 -

>race relations
Worse than at any time since the 1970s

>healthcare
Half-assed failure that will be likely erased by Trump

>the economy
Wages are at best stagnant unless you're in the upper-class elites.

>relations with Russia
The "reset" was a dismal failure, Russia is emboldened and imperialist, talking of reopening military bases as far away as Vietnam and Cuba.

>peace
Obama dropped bombs on more countries than any president since Truman, who had the excuse of a World War going on at the time.

>Guantanamo Bay
Still open

Oh but he pushed gay rights a bit and pandered to the intelligensia! That makes him the greatest president ever!

Lmao personality-wise he's nothing like Trump. Wonder if he could pull it off. He does have the physique to play the god-emperor though.

There's nothing really half assed about the ACA. It isn't ideal, but Obama burned pretty much every bit of political capital he had to shove that thing through.

>Obama burned pretty much every bit of political capital he had to shove that thing through.
How? He had control of both Houses. A half-decent President should have been able to transform American healthcare entirely. It's Obama's failure that his own party wouldn't support him.
Compare and contrast with Clement Attlee and how he founded the British NHS within a year or two of WWII finishing despite the furious opposition of the Conservatives.

Trump struck down the TPP so he is already objectively better than Obama

Did he die while eating a boiled egg?

> race relations
>Worse than at any time since the 1970s

Why, because those damn coloreds bothered you with protests? ayy lmao

you must be too young to remember when everyone was scared as shit of black people in the late 80s and early 90s

>Might be being optimistic but I think in 4-8 years Hollywood will be near enough irrelevant and won't even have a fraction of the influence they currently have over western civilisation, they know this and this is why they are all in full scale damage control mode right now.

>he still thinks Trump is popular

Or when black people were scared as shit of white people every decade before that. You can't even say "worst since the 70s", it was on another level then

>everything he fucked up
That'd be your boys in congress. If Obama's responsible for everything bad that happened while he was in office, then W. must be responsible for 9/11 because it happened while he was in office.

Leftists are divided on Palestine. They can't decide whether antisemitism or islamophobia is worse.
This has been the case for a long time.

>He had control of both Houses
Are you under the impression that the democratic party was 100 percent on board with a health care overhaul? There's a reason Obama proposed a conservative health care law. He understood that he wasn't going to get full democratic support and he needed to capture some republican votes. Unfortunately, the Repubs had already committed themselves to opposing anything Obama submitted and they are far better at marching in unison than the democrats have ever been. As such, he was forced to make more and more compromises just to get through what he did.

>Compare and contrast with Clement Attlee and how he founded the British NHS
Turns out it's easier to propose universal health care coming out of one of the largest wars of all time than in the late 2000s. You'd have noticed that if you actually bothered to "compare and contrast" the context in which these things took place.

Edward Norton

Obama is only praised because he comes over as or is a decent man and not a bumbling retard

>you must be too young to remember when everyone was scared as shit of black people in the late 80s and early 90s
That was the media. Muh drugs, muh gangs etc.

Source: We had the same in Europe, even though we didn't even have any niggers.

Race Relations being worse since the 70s is the fault of MHP and Dyson still being salty about slavery despite being well educated rich blacks.

>Obama dropped bombs on more countries than any president since Truman

that is a pretty fucking misleading thing to say dude.

i mean the rest of your points are pretty specious as well but that bomb thing really gets my goat

>would of

this has to be bait, that isn't even remotely close to the correct word.

Hollywood and the press misunderestimated W for his entire political career, that's why he was able to play them.

I am going to miss Obama. He was a truly underrated and underappreciated president. He inherited Bush's mess and did a pretty good job with what he was given. I am probably going to lose my health insurance because of Trump. Fuck him. He is going to destroy everything Obama has accomplished.

As for Bush, he is one of the worst presidents we have ever had.

>how would you feel if he said "i'm not against child abuse only dumb child abuse"

lmao these are great, they must be satire