Jizz Suckmenn

youtube.com/watch?v=O4Y2k2yW0As

>Wears a Sailor Moon shirt
>Defends The Matrix Reloaded by saying "people were expecting perfection!!!1"
>Says Zion was actually cool (the main criticism of these shitty films in the first place)

name a bigger fag than chris (gets)cuckedmann

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg
youtube.com/watch?v=Pyzs1MPMXB4
twitter.com/Chris_Stuckmann/status/721417846610198528/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8
youtube.com/watch?v=ebUT92clxzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chris has, as he would say, 'Stuckmannized' me twice in the past. On the first occasion, his wife was away at the Toronto film festival and he invited me over to watch the entire Nolan stretch of Batman films. Well, in Batman Begins, at the point where the Joffrey kid turns to Batman and tells him, "the other kids won't believe me", Chris paused the bluray and told me that the other kids wouldn't believe me either. He left the room, and when he returned he was wearing a poor imitation of Ryan Goslings outift in Drive and he proceeded to rape me for five minutes. He was constantly chattering about how it would only be 5 minutes and that there was no way it could go in or outside of that time. After the 5 minutes were up, I wiggled out from underneath him and ran crying from his house. He screamed after me that he, "didn't have wheels on his dick", whatever that meant. The second time happened a couple of weeks later, he invited me over to finish watching the movies. At the point in the aeroplane in TDKR, he again paused the film and left the room. When he returned, he was dressed as Bane, complete with fake muscles. He stood over me and asked me if he was a, "Big Guy". I realised i was dealing with a psychopath at this point so I told him I thought he was a big guy. He hit me across the face and asked, "But am i a Big Guy for you?”. He motioned towards his dick, which he constantly referred to as “Zod’s snapped neck”, and told me to tell it to Zod’s snapped neck. I told his penis that he was a big guy for me, and he flipped me over and started talking me from behind, constantly moaning in a crude imitation of Hardy's Bane. And he was a good friend.

What hoodie is this?

why are his teeth literally brown? i mean ive seen nasty yellow teeth before, but if you pause just right, they look like they are made of wood or something

youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg

>During the trip Chris was a dark cloud, a very brooding presence in my happy home. We tried offering to go out and do fun things but he only wanted to see movies and do his reviews
>He's the type of guy to make everyone miserable and then apologize for it and play the victim. I can't stand that type of person.

Jesus Christ. This gets more pathetic every time.

>Uploading yourself having a cry on the fucking internet
Does becoming big on the internet do something to your head?

His brand of criticism is Bascially "I found this film good. This film was good because it had nice cinematography. The acting was good. The plot was good"
He isn't equipped to actually analyze film

I think he has cheap invisalign braces.

So they're not in fact invisible, but make his teeth look discolored.

FWIW he just posted it to his Facebook, someone else put it on Youtube.

another fanboy who thinks his opinion is utterly worthless?

What the fuck are you talking about?

He sucks so much that his wife let a hobo with cancer spit in her mouth so she could catch it too and not have to live on this Earth with Chris anymore.

oh my god, what a little bitch. STUFF LIKE THIS IS WHY THEY CALLED YOU A PRICK STUCKMANN!

it's Goku's uniform from DBZ

What are you taking about retard

>WHY THEY CALLED YOU A PRICK
I mean, they were actually referring to Jahns.

That's what you call getting STUCKMANNIZED

Man. Why does he say that about every single film.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pyzs1MPMXB4

CRINGE

Reminder

twitter.com/Chris_Stuckmann/status/721417846610198528/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>Those comments
Holy fucking shit he got OBLITERATED

youtube.com/watch?v=8qse8LJmPV8

I hate stuckmann but Reloaded is a fine action movie. People hate it because of the name before it. Zion was stupid though.

this is actually 100% par for the course with marvel/DC writing

of course zod's snapped neck is still ridiculous

He really is Reddit personified

looks like ewan McGregor desu

why do you keep making the same thread everyday? I'm all up for hating on cuckman but be a little original will you?

>Reloaded is a fine action movie
No, it isn't. The action is literally the worst part of the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=ebUT92clxzw

Eagerly awaiting his cringe worthy Oscar Noms reaction.

holy shit, I've never seen this

he really can't handle criticism can he?

IT WAS 20 MINS GUYS!!! PLS DON BE MEAN

check these dubs

"i can do better if i try"
i fucking hate that lazy kid with bad grades attitude

Yeah it's just fucking awful. Why is it all exposition as well

How up your own ass do you have to be to make that video