USA vs Panama WCQ Thread 1

Game starts at 4:30 PM pst or in 5 bongs.

Lineups are yet to be announced. A must win game for both USA and Panama if they want to qualify directly so expect bus parking and murderball.

>pulisic
more like PULISHIT LMAO

> 7-1

> 9-11

I will root for the Amerikneels, I don't want them to fail to qualify.

> Rousseff

> Clinton

finishes 1-0 Tbh

> poverty

Rooting for Panama, got family out there. America doesn't need this W

> food stamps

Is Barron Trump in the starting 11?

I hope we dont qualify so we can destroy and dismantle MLS and any influence it has in US Soccer and actually force our players to git gud in Europe. If it means missing out on one world cup in order to legitimately compete properly in subsequent ones, then so be it

> actually thinking americans are poorer than brasilians

How does that Yurocum taste?

>America doesn't need this win
Yes we do, retard unless you want to go to the playoffs against Australia which Im not confident about given how fucking garbage we've been.

How does your autism taste like, Doyle?

Except Pulisic, are there any other valid players on the US soccer team?

Agreed. Mlels is so fucking bad to watch. How can Mlels fags be so delusional over their league being good is beyond me but I guess anyone can find pure shit to be delicious if they eat it many times.

You mean Syria?

McKennie is good but not being called up. Sargent is the next best American striker in the making and will go to Bremen next year. All of our best players ate under 25 interestingly enough. We actually have a lot of youth talent in Europe this cycle but absolutely garbage veterans.

What about Adu?

He was always a meme. A funny vacuum shilling meme.

Germany's brave Robert Holz

No, Bruce Arena is a proud member of the #Resist movement.

Arena is a fucking retard.

99% of American soccer fans are probably Bernie cucks
This shouldn't be shocking
I don't even know why I bother with this sports given how liberal everyone
It wouldn't be so bad if liberal sportswriters didn't stick their sports in their politics

those players are nobodies who are guarnteed not to go to the world cup

Arena said that because people were hounding him, doubt he believes that

There is a 0% chance he has anything other than contempt for Trump

I was talking about talent, not whether or not they'll be at the world cup. Although Id rather have players like McKennie and Miazga in the squad than another mls fuck up who gets spooked too easily and can't fight for the ball or make a decent pass under pressure.

That is odd considering that some of the US's worst defenders this cycle came play in Yurop
Like Timmy Chandler
Miazga was pretty bad in the gold cup
John Brooks's floor is lower than Matt Besler's

i heard he hates berniebros too

>b-but Chandler
>Miazga w-was actually bad!
>Brooks is worse than Besler
>all these retarded opinions
I can see why everyone calls you an mls shill doyle. Stick to your little mls reddittor general.

>Bringing up Chandler out of nowhere.

It's just Doyle m8. Let him seethe in his little autismo corner.

This man, Sanders, i want to sex him

Your kind's statement was blanketing every MLS as being worse than players from the Estonian 4th division

Why is that retard obsessed with Chandler anyway?

could he BE any more obsessed with Chandler?

Because he's an easy scapegoat which Doyle can use to make his MLS favorite players look better by comparison - even though our MLS fullbacks like Zusi and Beasley have been terrible in every game.

You yurocucks keep saying any MLS player is worse than any Yuro-based player
This comes unironically after Timmy Chandler kept shitting the bed
Zusi and Beasley haven't fucked up as bad as Chandler

Did this make sense to you when you typed it because it doesn’t now.

Go to bed Alexi

>Zusi and Beasley havent fucked up as bad as Chandler
>Literally the two most recent games Zushit was responsible for our loss to Costa Rica with him being BTFO on the counter while Beasley was useless against Honduras
It literally boggles my mind as to how anyone can be this delusional in the face of reality.

Get rid of retiring "stars" from Europe and throw in young American players.

There's only 4 left now

It wasn't a ringing endorsement of Zusi
Chandler has always been so much worse
Everytime he played he was the weak link
The opposition's attacks always went his direction
He added nothing to the attack
Zusi was terrible but I'd take him over Chandler
I'd take you over Chandler

Brooks and Cameron have been our best CBs by far in competition and qualifying.
Besler and Gonzashit always fuck up tremendously its just fucking awful

>Chandler is so bad cuz he's so bad durrrrr
Honestly, your little "yurocuck" gimmick is tiring and boring now making you look like a broken record.

Brooks without Cameron has generally been Chandler-tier
His ceiling is higher than Besler but his floor is definitely lower
Gonzalez was useless in MLS his last couple of seasons
Not sure why that's a surprise

What does that make your hatred of MLS?

the real question is if Villafana is better than Chandler as an LB (even though i believe chandler plays RB for club)

our LB position has been fucked since beasley turned 90 around 40 years ago.

So the US is already in or they need meme magic to qualify?

He actually tries on defense so a resounding yes

Beasley was old when he moved to left back
It's been a problem since the introduction of soccer to the US

Neither

>That is odd considering that some of the US's worst defenders this cycle came play in Yurop
Terrible bait
>Like Timmy Chandler
Chandler hasnt been in the squad in a year you idiot. And even then he's currently playing every Bundesliga game as a wingback for Frankfurt, there is no fucking world where MlelS shitters like Zusi are better than Chandler.
>Miazga was pretty bad in the gold cup
He played one game in the gold cup and actually played well. Do you just try to bait without thinking things through?
>John Brooks's floor is lower than Matt Besler's
lol. LOL
This guy is one very good troll.

No
And they can't clinch tonight either
A win would pretty much seal it
A draw would make us sweat
A loss and we would need some help from Mexico

DESU I think Fabian Johnson plays really well at LB.

They are out?

Chandler hasn't played since the Mexico disaster
Miazga played a couple and was shaky
Yeah it is. Really any time he played without Cameron he looks like a deer in headlights

>He actually tries on defense so a resounding yes
He has pretty good recovery and work ethic but he's not a talented player. Not great vision, panics too much when pressured in our own third, crossing leaves more to be desired, etc
but yeah hes our best LB rn.

I think in a couple years we gotta give that kid from Oregon, Marco Farfan, who plays for the timbers as an LB i believe. hes fuckin young though, like 2 months younger than me and im born in 98

Not lately

I don't hate MLS. I just think it's a mediocre league and any decent player with talent should leave eventually for Europe where they can improve and therefore strengthen our national team. MLS isn't even the best league in the Americas and yet some of you people are under the impression that a good old MLS all star team is what we need to go to the next level which is honestly insane.

MLS can clearly serve as a first step. It's not a bad league compared to leagues outside Europe. It's just not good enough to compete.

Sorry
He has a pulse so he's a better lb than Chandler

Even then, I'd take an out of form Fabian Johnson over fucking DaMarcus Beasley.

Who would take our LM role then? Our midfield could have Badley as CDM, then Pulisic, Nagbe, and Acosta(?) or Arriola. Not sure.

Acosta is more of a central player rather than a winger so maybe Bedoya as an RM?

Brooks was fantastic last season.

Don't respond to Doyle, you'll just reinforce his autism.

Pulisic as LW, Nagbe and Bradley in the middle, Bedoya on the right wing.

There have plenty of cases where leaving MLS doesn't work out for the player
But that's an argument that is pointless

Here's something that is a big part of the problem:
Soccer will never make it in the US nor will we ever really improve if everyone has the impression that you have to leave MLS to get good
It just isn't
A couple of prospects in the Bundesliga isn't gonna get us over the hump by itself
It's not gonna get more Americans to care about the sport
There's a limit with that mentality

>Nigbe
>Bradley
>Bedoya
You're just asking to isolate Pulisic and have our midfield be BTFO every time we are pressured.

So let me get this straight

The only reason why the USA national team hasn't been even worse the last 10 years is thanks to military bastards born in Germany?

So was Chandler
I don't fucking care

>Bedoya

Thanks, friend!

>Nagbe and Bradley in the middle
>Nagbe
>middle
I dont watch the timbs play but isnt he an RM?

Wait, C-Clinton? That's the best president we've had in our lifetimes, by a fairly wide margin.

who would you start then

There are no German-Americans in the squad for tonight

To honour our Fat cousins, I'm going to Ronald McDonald's.

What should I get lads? Was thinking Big Mac, Vanilla milkshake, Wrap of the Day and some cheddar bites.

Big Mac, McFlurry, and fries

Yep. Spics and Germans are the core of our team

They have a really nice burger here right now, got nacho chips in it. Get that

Klinsmann's legacy erased

>cheddar bites

Good luck 2nd-greatest ally, I want USA to become a football powerhouse

>7 spics
>0 Germans

Giving the shitpile of our mediocre squad this is the only way we can win effectively.

Who would you start at RW? Zusi?

Just remember
Liga MX has a 5x bigger fanbase in the US than the other leagues combined

any time you see someone call another poster Doyle, it's a red flag to disregard them and their opinion. I can almost guarantee he will call me an MLS shill in response to this, even though I don't follow the MLS

Arriola is probably the best option there from the current team but Bedoya should never be an option

>the MLS

Areola is garbage. Jordan Morris 2.0

Will any players be taking a knee tonight?

I said from the current squad

I highly doubt it
US Soccer has been pretty adamant that everyone stand

>call for lichaj
>he fucks up
>call for Ream
>directly culpable in qualifiers
>deify Cameron
>no doubt a shoe-in for first XI, but he shits the bed too
>deify Brooks
>great for club, notoriously inconsistent for the US

I'd love to see williams as well, but he's not exactly a stranger to the team. He's not some answer. McKennie isn't a short-term solution, he's not doing anything special unless you adjust for his age. You same fags were clamoring for klestjan, gatt and feilhaber years ago, assuming you were even old enough to pay attention back then. it's the same shit over and over.

Dunno why this made me lol so hard, but I did.

>some of you people are under the impression that a good old MLS all star team is what we need to go to the next level which is honestly insane
I've never seen a single person, on here or elsewhere, claim even a fraction of this. That's simply not synonymous with hoping to rely on teenagers and guys who don't get senior games at good clubs

Thanks, Françios!