In your opinion, why are women so likely to vote left, and why are men usually right-wing?

In your opinion, why are women so likely to vote left, and why are men usually right-wing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=8cdN3j3mYOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because women are fucking retarded

Feels and Reals. That's all.

feminism and cuckery.

Women live Ina world where they can do no wrong from birth. They entertain an eternal childish fantasy where 'daddy' takes care of everything. Including whining at their partners for not manning up and letting them continue this childish fantasy throughout their lives.
Easy to be liberal when you don't have to pay for the consequences

Women
>i love everyone because everyone loves me
>no responsibility or accountability
>will always be valuable until 40

Men
>have to fucking earn their keep
>rational rather than hyperemotional
>always reap what they sow, easy way outs of a catastrophe are limited

> left = emotional
> right = logical
/thread

Senpai. Its a red board. Show me the goods.

Because women tend to be hypocrite, to give free stuff to everyone, are emotional guided and lack national loyalty.

Men use logic, women use emotions. Simple.

Women are the easiest to mislead, they're pretty much biologically hardwired for being subverted and corrupted, they crave it.
Sooner you realize that the more you will understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Because women have the best intentions and men need to make society actually function

/thread

abortion access, diversity quota laws, equal pay laws, maternity leave increase, sexual assault issues

/thread

Women think more with emotion than logic. This user is right.

Biology.

Women don't understand rationality or survival. They only understand emotions. They don't understand the importance of independence and self-sufficiency and loyalty because they are biologically coded to literally only care about their children -- whether they're rapekid mongrels from invading tribes who slaughtered all the males in the tribe or not.

It's not in their genes. They have caretaking genes that code for emotional responses to most things. Whereas men see hundreds of thousands of non-white males in the 20's entering your country as an inherent threat to your country, women, culture and way of life, women see them as poor refugees who need help and frankly they don't care if they ARE invaders. They'll still be taken care of.

Women are nurturers. Now that they have stopped having families it means they gave that role to the government.

Who is in more need of nurture than poverty stricken refugees and other welfare needing segments of the population?

Feminism is the root of all evils.

Women are easily influenced by the media
Originally they were given the right to vote so they would support conservative positions like prohibition and obscenity laws

/thread

wow, that was easy

Nice meme

Virtue signalling, tendency to conform rather than confront, and poor critical skills.

Women are wired to be emotional, which makes sense given their biological role. They also aren't given the same aggression or nativist instincts men are for the same reasons, which leads to them being caught up with illogical and irrational arguments that compel emotions.

literally answering your question in every little detail:
youtube.com/watch?v=8cdN3j3mYOw

Because they vote for free stuff and to be told that it's always the fault of somebody else.

because feminist propaganda was always followed by multiculturalist propaganda

how they don't see the paradox of being a feminist while wanting your country to be filled with more sexist cultures I have no idea

>le conveniently divided political spectrum meme
>le perfect unemotional rational right winger meme

The right is fueled by anger, the left by pity parties.

There's not as much about it being right or wrong, but if you think that the right purely run on logic, like a robot, then you're more than retarded.

Good post.

>itt sad boys argue that emotion is bad because they are sub-humans

gb2 high school biology

>muh feels
basically

Said the memelord.

"Receive resources, feel safe" mentality vs the male "procure resources, make myself and others safe" mentality

Women-
Nurturing, Emotional, Supportive, They do well in a group and thrive on someone taking care of them.

Men-
Strong, Independent, Resourceful, Logical. They thrive better in individualist environments.

Good post.

wow, really makes you think. I am #cruzmissle now

Women tend to be more sheltered than men so they're more likely to buy into the left's idealistic fantasies. The same happens with men though, it's no coincidence that the far left come from privileged backgrounds.

Women are on average less intelligent than men.

In a general sense you are wrong. The left is far more governed by emotions vs logic. Look at the immigration issues. Immigrants are destroying Europe yet the left feels sorry for them and invites them in. Europe is going bankrupt, EU is being destroyed because of it. Meanwhile the right says send all the military age fighting men back to fight for their own damn country.

Which makes more sense?

One of the few uncucked swedes

What a strange thread.

Because women are stupid.

What are you doing huehuemonkey?

Left comforts them and says their failures are not their own

Having a healthy discussion about politics with fellow Sup Forums posters.

Gross as fuck

Women can't into logical reasoning

I'm a man and I vote left, this time round I'm voting Johnson. You know why? I don't follow the sexist/racist agenda of the right wing. Call this a bait post all you want but I don't care, I think what I think regardless of what the radical right thinks. And before you get on my dick about saying not all right wingers are sexist/racist I know that, I would contradict myself if I actually though that.

> sjws
> mental health
> shit self esteem
> bloated sense of self importance
> list goes on

Facts evidence and statistical data or gtfo.

I'm a female and it is all indoctrination usually in the school systems. I am proud to have been red pilled when I was a kid.

They're both guided by feelings. It's just different kinds of feelings.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

White women vote Republican in the US actually, but barely.

Intersectionality is very important in understanding how the left succeeds. One of their victim groups alone is manageable but together they can stand up to the white man and have a political influence. Manosphere types obsessed with blaming women for everything without considering race or (((race))) are deluded. Women would fall into line quickly if we destroyed the leftist machine. In fact, it wasn't that long ago that women were perceived as excessively religious and conservative in that sense. The Zeitgeist has changed drastically and they, being more pliable then men, were swept along with it.

Women depend a lot more on social groups than men, and this makes them yearn their approval. All women also have a desperate need to stay besties forever with every girlfriend. Anything that could hurt relationships, like a disagreement on politics, is something they'll avoid to great lengths. Women's gossip circles also make them fear looking like the odd one out, because they know that soon everyone of their friends is talking about it behind their backs. It's socially safe to go with the flow and do whatever the popular girls are doing.

Since it's currently hot to be a far-leftist refugee helper, every girl that yearns social admiration aims to be that. If nationalism and respect for culture ever becomes trendy, I bet chicks will quickly change their political view too.

>Some disgusting brown huehuenigger is hunched over his computer lusting after white women right now

Have you ever talked to a woman son? All the evidence he needs

You have no source. Cite or you're wrong.

>radical right
voting Johnson is equivalent to voting Hillary in this election. You would willingly let in a literal criminal that has leaked US secrets and is literally bought out by all of the most corrupt and powerful globalist anti-american organizations on the planet?

Trump is obviously insensitive and possibly dumb, but Hillary isn't and that is the problem. She will WILLINGLY and EFFECTIVELY continue to divide and destroy this country and its sovereignty while starting huge fucking conflicts against people that arent even our enemies.

Cuck

Another not even thinly veiled women hate thread, please be more subtle next time

You were friendly in the intelligence/sexual liberation thread, why be a faggot now?

>disgusting blondes

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote