What was your favourite Joe Rogan questions everything episode? I liked the sasquatch one

What was your favourite Joe Rogan questions everything episode? I liked the sasquatch one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=ijHpAkucOlA
youtube.com/watch?v=KSYpzB4Wc4Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it rogan himself shilling his podcast here or are they genuinely good with an active fan base

angry little bald manlet

fuck off, Sup Forums were always powerful JRE fans my dude

>mods keep deleting JR threads because they're far too powerful

Why did you people praise Bryan Callen so much? I've listened to a couple rogancasts with him and they weren't very entertaining.

Yeah Bryan callen isn't an interesting person he's just Joe's friend

Mods r asleep post rogans

he looks a bit like mussolini here.

He was an alright guest, he knows how to tell a good story.

BUt once I heard his political views, my god, what an idiot he is, I just can't unpicture him as a clueless idiot who believes everything mainstream media is shilling.

>rogan had a hair transplant
LMAO

everyone hates Callen, waht are you talking about, we just gotta endure him cuz he comes in a pack with based Schaub

t. Edgy Brah

would you trust joe rogan with your life?

>spend ages writing good rogan memes
>No one else contributes

I just saw the one with Jay Leno and it was a lot of fun, not sure what my favourite is tho.

yeah actually

i wouldn't. he seems untrustworthy and disloyal.

Rogan is definitely planning overturning the system. Almost every episode he mentions how having a president is obsolete. He is building a base of loyal followers who will support him when he does.

rogan seems the exact opposite to me, wtf mane

trust me. i'm a good judge of character.

what makes you think so?
he always striked me as a guy who would do anything for a friend to me

>giacomino pull up that video of the trains running on time

>THOSE THINGS, MY COUNTRYMEN
>THOSE TERRIBLE CREATURES WILL DESTROY OUR SOCIETY
>THEY ARE LIKE, WHAT, 400LBS?

that guy talking about the HAARP system was full of shit and joe kept needling him till he gave up. and then there was the duncan and joe at skinwalker ranch which was probably the best and most comfy one.

>jamie bring it up
>up up up up
>JAMIE BRING THAT SHIT UP

what episode?

lol

KHALABEEB, JOE ROGAN, KHALABEEEB

Who was the guest for the sasquatch one?

Bobcat?

underrated post

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

>Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

I haven't wlistened to this show but from the memes I can tell that Joe Rogan is the fucking man.

I turned it off after the first 15 minutes

So hammy, so much filler. It's like it was aimed directly at 14 year olds

And now plebs in my class are like DUDE SASQUATCHES!?!?!?!

T.unenlightened retard

>this is America's foremost public intellectual

youtube.com/watch?v=ijHpAkucOlA

Why weed should stay illegal.

youtube.com/watch?v=KSYpzB4Wc4Q

it's background filler

based Edgy woke af

please post the shoops

he's a small guy

nice shop nerd, heres the original

>making him taller
way to fuck up the shop. Here's the actual original

Honestly not even sure this is a shop

the rock?

is it?
i don't even know

what a rad dude with his Van Wilder outfit

It's probably not.

When I saw him at an improv comedy store he was a manlet for sure, I'm only 5'11 and I towered above him

Why was Rogan smiling into the camera so much? Does he really have such disdain for Squatch believers?

I love joe but this is funny

Is he a manlet?

Just lost all respect for him.

Bryan Callen is an actor and he's part of the liberal Hollywood circle jerk. Dude has denied Pizzagate, mocks Holocaust deniers, says he gets his news from CNN, believes interracial relationships are a good thing, and believes being a faggot is a natural thing. He probably has some BIG fucking skeletons in his closest.. dude has probably fucked tons of kids.. And I wouldn't be surprised if he has sexual history with Joe desu.