Why the hell Guyana, Suriname and Trinidad and Tobago don't play in Conmebol?

Seriously, why? Aren't they part of South America? Even Brazil, whose people speak Portuguese, participates in the confederation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LjSWwHEuAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they don't even consider themselves south americans but from the caribean.

why do you want such garbage teams?

they rather play in memecaf because that's where they belong.

Because they chose not to due to not having a single chance in conmebol, having a more Caribbean culture which they can relate more and because concacaf gives them a suitable competition for their level.

I constantly forget these countries exist. It's like they don't even interact with other South American countries.

> it's like they don't interact
they don't interact

there's more people in my city than in those three countries combined.

There are some sudaca myths implying that those lands are filled with aliens and traps.

This, they are surrounded by the Amazonas and Venezuela, which is also locked by the amazonas, they would also be irrelevant if they weren't Colombia sidekick

Are the traps cute?

Aren't they still technically colonies?

BECAUSE THEY GAVE U BASED LATAPY

>there are more people in montevideo than in the 3 guyanas combined

wew lad what the hell goes on there? 3spooky

Only French Guiana. Suriname and Guyana are fully independent states.

wtf is panama doing?

kek'd

CONCACAF = The Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football

All 3 are culturally Caribbean.

They don't interact. The maximum attention we get from any of them is when the Frenchies try to pull something up with us regarding their Guyana and because of Seedorf (who was born in Suriname).

desu bogotá has more people than uruguay though

>the city of Bogotá has lamost 11 million people, 4 times more than my whole country

wew, i always had this feeling Congolombia was massive but this blew my mind

I know that Guyana has had an ongoing dispute with Venezuela about borders, especially with oil being discovered off of Guyana. Also there's refugees fleeing from Venezuela into Guyana (among other countries).

allowing Guyana and Suriname to play in Conmebol would fix your constant only 10 teams for Copa America problem, just fyi :^)

instead of inviting fucking Japan and the beans lmfao

By this logic, australia should be playing in UEFA

Why not, you already play in Eurovision.

Trinidad is there to give free points to USA and Mexico.

Not so fast cracker

Other teams would at least get the occasional draw in the hex. Trinidad guaranteed to give up full 3 points to the big three once they arrive in the hex. Any draw or win would only come after the big three already qualified.

You do realize Trinidad and Tobago is in the Caribbean right?

hahaha you'd like those easy points now, right nahuel?

You should've stayed a polish colony.

M8 Australia DID change confederation

Suriname don't because they already play in UEFA

THANKS FOR BASED LATAPY, BASED TOBAGO!

That's why you can't qualify?

Nah, even with only white players we wouldn't qualify on accounts of them being too old or shit

Based TnT and Suriname

We don't even get taught in school about them, it's like they don't exist

The only thing we know about them is that we conquered french guyana after Napoleon kicked the portuguese royal family from Portugal

Only if you borrow a european stadium for home fixtures. Just like you have to borrow a european arena to host yurovision in case you win it.

Is this /copalib/?

guyana is a cricket nation
youtube.com/watch?v=7LjSWwHEuAo
guyanese bloke playing in guyana

Is this Conmebol?