Sup Forums Approved anime?

Looking for something to watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9c8C2K-TtE
youtube.com/watch?v=1MZrWrSf6VM
youtube.com/watch?v=GvqXCK9tD7o
forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Overlord

Jin-roh wolf brigade

Strike Witches

Little witch academa is pretty cute

last exile was great.

this. jin-roh was great too.

will take a look thanks!

youtube.com/watch?v=E9c8C2K-TtE

ditch anime and read a good book

trust me it's a lot better

dragonball z

I really enjoy watching your mom get blasted by big black men. But also lotgh

gunslinger girl & haibane renmei

books doesn't have cute grills tho

Psycho pass

Got you senpai

Politically related:

Girls und Panzer
Jin Roh
Ghost in the Shell
Paranoa Agent
Perfect Blue

Social Commentary:

Yuru Yuri
K-On
Non Non Biyori
Yuyushiki
Lucky Stay
Ichigo Mashimaro
Gochiusa

Prisma Illya is mentioned a lot around here. Nearly every thread about age of consent, muzzies being degenerates with their lolis etc. sees that one webm getting posted.
It requires other stuff to be watched/read to be fully enjoyed as the masterpiece it is though.

hey senpai how about light novels? Much better than mangas/anime in my opinion

This is just sad.

>Yuru Yuri
>K-On
>Non Non Biyori
>Yuyushiki
>Lucky Stay
>Ichigo Mashimaro
>Gochiusa
What a cancerous faggy shitty list you have there, senpai

hiro a cute!

lord of the rings
youtube.com/watch?v=1MZrWrSf6VM

Watch Neon Genesis Evangelion. It's practically a big "fuck you" to weebs and has a lot of thematic and character stuff, as well as mecha fights.

>coming from columbia

Notice how it says "social commentary" friend

youtube.com/watch?v=GvqXCK9tD7o

New Air Force recruiting anime.

you probably enjoy watching your own wife do the same with such cuck tier banter

Watch Kaiji. It'll teach you to work hard and not fuck around.
Sage for not Sup Forums

full metal brotherhood

Watch Black Bullet. And Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de.

Anime is degenerate.

Neon Genisis Evangelion

Sure it might not be Sup Forums approved but hey what do you expect from rei fags, it's a deconstruction of the mech genre about fragile people piloting powerful machines in order to save the world 20 odd times, the ending is magnificent and to this day is the gold standard of good pacing good character development and good plot.

Okay, how are those social commentary?

anime does not feel /pol approved at all..

be head those who watch anime

Oh, but, make sure to watch "The End of Evangelion" after finishing the TV series for a better idea of what actually happens in the end.

angel cop

japan ver.

I agree. Plus, it leaves you with feels unlike any other.

Since it is a big "Fuck You" to the weebs, is that why I get called a "Pleb" When I mention it?

Was just about to post this, yes it's ESSENTIAL viewing don't know why I left it out.

Yeah, watch Kaiji. Pretty good

forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/
Bad goys, that's a very bad anime.

Watamote
Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt

>he doesn't use moe and sol as basis for social commentary

Anime as a whole is an interesting industry in japan

The seasonal shows usually revolve around the basis of friendships and school, in comparison to western shows this is really interesting to me

Holy fuck all these faggots in this thread, no wonder why Sup Forums can't be taken seriously watching cartoons.
Fucking faggots.

one of my favorite.

You get called a pleb because idiots can't handle anything that isn't sol moeshit.

Psycho-Pass

1st season only.

Monster Musume because it clearly shows the superiority of Aryan women.

NGE really is Sup Forums related, I mean SEELE is practically NWO.

You have to be 18yrs or older to post here

If you are over the age of 18 and still watch chinese cartoons you are cringeworthy. I have never met a male that watched anime that wasn't a beta loser.

>dat filename

Aryan centaur for best waifu of the year

All this mental gymnastics. It's literally just some Asukafag that put a MAGA hat on her.

ergo proxy

>not noticing the strict social commentary of divinity and what it means to be pure in PSG

Watamote is neet bait

Harpy a best.
>ywn have a poultry harpy gf
Why live?

legends of the galactic heroes

But seriously OP, if you're still here watch the 1st Season of Psycho-Pass.

Don't look up the plot, it's a crazy redpilled ride that's still awesome even if it wasn't for said themes.

Do It.

I got called a pleb because I told somebody that there are deeper meanings in the anime. Of course, no actual argument, just "You got to be kidding me, Global Rule 2!"

NGE, at least the anime and End is deep as fuck. Many people haven't gotten it 20 years later, and those that did realized that none of it mattered. Is all this anger about that one scene with jizz in hands?

Also, be sure to watch the rebuilds LAST. Many people don't like them, but I think they're alright. Like with the end, it basically shows another "What If" Scenario, but shouldn't be taken as the meat of the franchise.

While I like those because they tend to be funny, I have to disagree with you on saying they are a good bit of social commentary. Like most media made to be consumed, its made for its audience and what they would like. Nothing really deeper than "money" for a motivation.

see
Both are only watched by edgy/loser high schoolers and people who never grew out of high school

The Legend of Koizumi

Very redpilled.

I am here. Took a quick shower. I, surprised that this is Sup Forums and my shitty thread is doing this well. I kinda wish gookmoot would ban me for this shit.

theres only one end to evangelion and its the first series. then plebbit-type faggots whined to hideaki anno to make them an ending that was less confusing, and im sure hideaki anno thought "why dont you faggots fuck yourselves", but he made it anyways to squeeze them money.

to me the first ending made perfect sense, the rest is fan-teasing garbage... dindt got past the first ova

So do I.

Nozaki Kun

You got called a pleb because you mentioned a super mainstream anime. Either you should have assumed everyone already knew about it and its deeper meanings as well, (in case you were recommending it), or you should have chosen something much more niche (if you were talking about your preferences). That's about it.

All years every year.

Manyuu Hikenchou

The anime shows what happened when the human instrumentality project succeeds(Everybody goes to heaven, series ends with Shinji breaking out of his shell)

End of Evangelion shows what would happen if Shinji never stopped being a cuck and destroyed "Heaven", ending Human Instrumentality Project

Rebuilds show what happens when Shinji stops being a cuck for a second and creates the third impact. Literally all of 3.33 is just the aftermath

Legend of the Galactic Heroes. The first few episodes are a little slow but the show is amazing.

>My Preference in Japanese Cartoon is better than yours!

Sorry, I'm a Sup Forumslack, not some Sup Forumsnime loving reject who spends all day watching cartoons. I talk about what I like, if you don't like it you can go fuck yourself. And even if it's "Mainstream", it changes nothing.

> ergo proxy

Fuck yes. This. As well as:

Steins;gate
Monster
BERSERK
claymore
Death note
Tokyo ghoul
Attack on titan

Parasyte maybe?
HunterxHunter (2011) is pretty darn good.
No Game No Life is really good if you like grand strat stuff with unique art style.
Jojo's BA seasons are never a bad choice.
Welcome to the NHK hits pretty close to home for most people here.
Katanagatari if you like more talking than animation, and a 2deep4u plot.

If you want mainstream stuff, perhaps AoT or Nichijou. Otherwise most stuff already said in here are a good choice too.

>Death Note

Edgy as fuck, most people who watch that shit think they're some kind of beyond genius badasses IRL

Don't even bother with the rebuilds, OP.

Madoka Magica

I like berserk claymore and attack on titan, but death note sucked dick. haven't seen any of those other ones, but knowing what you know about me now, what do you recommend me watching?

I already watched it, I'm just saying that if you already watched both the anime and End of Evangelion, it's a nice little bonus to the end.

Are you one of those faggots that only hates it because it wasn't exactly like uncle anno promised you in the trailers?

Totally. But considering OP asked for anime to watch I assume they arent in the know. So gotta start fresh...

Code Geass, definitely.

I started it before and finished it after my grandfather died. It made me feel worse then better then bored because there is nothing else like it.

>Steins;gate
>Stein

I won't fall for this, you fucking kike.

I'm just stubborn. If he wanted to make something so radically different from NGE, he should've just made something different from NGE.

But it wasn't "Radically" Different, like I said, it was just a "What if", a different timeline with different events.

>taking Sup Forums seriously
You do realize that this entire website was founded because some guy wanted to talk about anime with others, right?

With those i would suggest aldnoah.zero
It isnt as hot as those but it follows that pattern. Ergo proxy is more ambient but the payoff is orgasmic. Tokyo ghoul has the emotional attachment of claymore and the action of aot.

Damn. You got me.

>mainstream=bad
Nice meme.

>It's practically a big "fuck you" to weebs
>people actually believe this
wew; Anno was just depressed as fuck

That jizz scene in end was a big fuck you to the weebs, basically showing them as some kind of fucked up perverts

Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Early Gundam
Psycho pass (second season isn't necessary)
Darker than Black (second season is iffy but I liked it a little)
Full metal alchemist and brotherhood
Concrete revolutio (ignore the bright colors and focus on the plot/dialogue)

Great series. Maybe not redpilled but still has good progression sense of guilt/justice/pride.