youtube.com/watch?v=ZEvQOPUHGH8
vocaroo.com/i/s0q8wgTPw53L
youtube.com/watch?v=rRddLDynsCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-dai-xi-er-s-nipple-k4mwdcu/answers/new.html

The paddy destroyer himself

Lily

night crew make 358 posts, summer kids in the day are pushing News at 250. Keep it up lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQnHHD9lMfY

BITE
POUR
SPIT
TAP
AIM

Prefer Mosley

I think the Mexican is tsunder for the Irish

She looks like your average tinder slag

youtube.com/watch?v=0Zd8XWctW6Q

Love sharpe, hate frogs and dagos. Simple as.

No, they don't. Irish people certainly aren't tan like that. A higher % of the population in Ireland has blue eyes than England. You're completely off the mark there.

I like it and everything mike judge does (except beavis and butthead and this video youtu.be/YR8QIi4xTWg?t=5). It's a silly show, and definitely not perfect. The best thing about it is its entrepreneurship theme and it's something I can watch with the gf
thanks for the rec. Just realized I haven't watched a film in a while. Any other british film you'd suggest?

long threads are much better and more comfy
I miss the 500 post extralong threads

youtube.com/watch?v=n2YldCG9iBo

Rome is a truly amazing city

Irish guys are so sexy haha top o thee mo'nin to ya

They (the Irish) live on beasts only, and live like beasts. They have not progressed at all from the habits of pastoral living. ..This is a filthy people, wallowing in vice. Of all peoples it is the least instructed in the rudiments of the faith. They do not yet pay tithes or first fruits or contract marriages. They do not avoid incest.

totally agree

This piece of 11th century propaganda was written by a Welsh Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=Tl9HD01V704

How the fuck would I even know. I'm not European.
I'm just googling pictures of "Irish man"

roblox group

Really like Canadian rorkes. They seem like harmless nice lads 2bh

Historia est vitae magistra

Mate what is your FUCKING issue

I am haunted by the human chimpanzees(the irish) I saw along that hundred miles of horrible country...to see white chimpanzees is dreadful; if they were black one would not see it so much, but their skins, except where tanned by exposure, are as white as ours.

havent seen a shit brick house gimmick in a while

An Amerindian, the lowest of all low races on the spectrum talking this much shit about race

youtu.be/eoLjYil0jis

new hells bells

Choose your flavor of vanilla
Red velvet or lemon zest

There's a town in Canada, named after my hometown. Because during the war, lads from my hometown showed up and smashed the yanks.

Hull. You're welcome.

I'd sniff her bum

Marry those be the most barbaric and loathy conditions of any people (I think) under heaven...They [the Irish] do use all the beastly behaviour that may be, they oppress all men, they spoil as well the subject, as the enemy; they steal, they are cruel and bloody, full of revenge, and delighting in deadly execution, licentious, swearers and blasphemers, common ravishers of women, and murderers of children.

my grandpa has an old muzzle-loader like this
its so nice,
I've always wanted one myself, its a much more personal gun and very satisfying to use, and they look beautiful too, from before they were just pumping guns out of a factory.

@78740082
>are as white as ours.
You're not white, kiddo.

i'm not black im OJ

>Canadian rorkes
youtube.com/watch?v=s0CvSIhF_tA

Ok

Danish guys are such sluts. I wish there were more of them.

House nigga, poor nigga, rich nigga, field nigga

Still nigga

HOW do i order a fleshlight without someone else finding out what's in the package or getting to it

fair

i'm not black, i'm a penny-pinching runt who won't put his music on spotify after buying a shite steaming service

imagine him choking you while he pounds your boipucci from behind

its a good channel and super comfy. easier to own a musket here than almost any other gun too, would be cool to have a nice old one.

move out or get a p.o box

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

crease youtu.be/gISByrEVWUI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hull,_Quebec
>Hull was noted for its nightlife
haha no shit

shan't even open the thumbnail

fucking hate jews trying to gain sympathy for their cause.
your religion is a cult. FUCK OFF

t.Shylock O'Hara

howling, let it be real

>Both peoples also suffered death and cruelty at the hands of oppressors. While many now live in the small, beautiful, and intense homelands of Ireland and Israel, the greater portion of both tribes remain scattered to the four corners of the earth.

I'm not sure what its like in England but in Canada I know there is a pretty large muzzle loader community who collect and hunt with these guns. legally they get a lot more leeway and a bigger hunting season so I can see why they are popular with gun collectors.
they are always very well crafted guns too, no cheap Russian factory made nuggets
>roke
these are just good ol'boys

If you were truly woke you'd realise the Irish and the Jews have been in conflicts for centuries, especially in America where (((they))) dealt with JFK

Netanyahu? No thanks

Larry David? Now that's a Jew I can get behind!

>Both tribes most particularly found a home in the United States. From humble beginnings in America, these two ethnic groups rose to prominence by the middle of the 20th century. By the time of president John F. Kennedy’s election in 1960, Irish and Jewish Americans were the two wealthiest and most successful ethnic groups in the US.

>1960s is when America started to go downhill

Not a coincidence

>Israel declared Independence on 20 April 1948; Ireland, already partly independent, became a republic on 18 April 1949. Sadly, both nations have known much discord and violence since. Yet, amid the rights and wrongs, and the complexities, there is hope. As the Irish and the Israelis now hope to build lasting peace in their own homelands, it is heartening to note that in the tapestry of human life, we all share far more similarities than differences.

>tfw we are the lost tribe of Israel

>I'm not sure what its like in England but in Canada I know there is a pretty large muzzle loader community who collect and hunt with these guns
black powder is quite popular, theres an undergound range near me in Brighton that has a club. you need a powder not firearms licence to shoot i believe, which is far easier to get. afaik there are a lot of black powder big bore pistols shooters compared to rifles/muskets

canada should be annexed by the US

On paper, we might be British or Nigerian or Icelandic. In reality, we are all human.

Does that include later black powder rifles like the German Mauser?

how is "human" any less of an artificial identity?

rasheed

Queen Elizabeth will be DEAD within the next few years buds

Delighted to hear

lmao you don't quit do you

urm sweaty, don't be bigoted to trans-species otherkins x

im beginning to think shes immortal
what kind of 40k shit are you pulling, bongs?

"
Black powder weapons are one of the more easy firearms to get hold of in this country. And indeed black powder pistols and revolvers are the only handguns we can still legally own in the UK.

Black powder rifles and pistols/revolvers that are over 100 years old can be purchased freely by anyone over the age of 18. If i recall rightly you require a licence if you wish to fire them and possibly an explosives licence (but not if you use some of the modern blackpowder alternatives), merely buying and keeping them in the home as curios doesnt require any licence.
Modern replica black powder rifles and pistols can be owned and used if you have a Firearms Certificate, and if im right the conditions around the issuing of blackpowder FACs arnt particularly strict."

nicked this from a uk firearms forum, thin kits explains it better than i

Dont care besides getting a day free from toil.

vocaroo.com/i/s1YDO3qN9biv

hows this fanfare i made

if she's anything like her mum, she's got another 10 years yet

r8 Canadian-irish songs

youtube.com/watch?v=6FO4R5SmSrw
youtube.com/watch?v=pQS1Rwo5vp0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEvQOPUHGH8

i need a hug lads

she's gonna be like her mom within a few years

FUCKING DEAD that is lmao

vocaroo.com/i/s0q8wgTPw53L this one is better

perhaps

>tfw you kill a thread

>6'1
>72kg or so
>still got a belly

Any other /skinnyfat/ lads in?

WTF I hate the Irish now

wacky bruce?

Day off work

its okay, you made things interesting

who gave the yank a recorder?

Cocaine cocaine

>thairad roo be making fun of king agun?

me vs turtlemong

youtube.com/watch?v=rRddLDynsCs

Watched Valerian in imax 3d

LOVED watching cara for two hours, even if she had a yank accent. Movie was also a visual treat.