Was it fair to cancel A Dog's Purpose premiere?

Was it fair to cancel A Dog's Purpose premiere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jLOOCADTGs
youtube.com/watch?v=csLiYr5OGbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was it fair to force a dog into fast rapids?

>make a feel good movie about dogs
>abuse a dog in the process

>make a movie about why pedos suck
>molest a child in the process

>make a movie about star wars
>destroy a planet in the process

what's the pedo movie?

Yes, if they do it the right way. What we saw was only one video with two different short clips

what kind of bizarro world is this

There is no 'right way', you can't force a dog if it doesn't want to swim.

Its funny how TMZ can make money from ruining other peoples work

The way the video tried to frame everything was complete bullshit.
It's an edited clip of two events that happened weeks apart. People probably should have thought something was up when the source was TMZ.

hard candy
you'd like it

it will bomb

You can force a dog to do whatever you like because dogs don't have any rights. It may or may not be ethical to force a dog into water, but a human being is fully within his or her rights to do so.

>There is no 'right way', you can't force a dog to take a bath if it doesn't want to take a bath

Maybe if you're in Pakistan. In civilized countries there are consequences for abusing animals.

Bathing a dog isn't abuse, forcing it to swim when it isn't ready is.

who gives a shit about a dog? As long as it makes for some good scenes, they might as well set it on fire and throw it off a cliff, I wouldn't care

wow

so funny

such creativity

much funny

elle page is not a child

Sure if there was prolonged abuse of the animals shut it down by all means, but just because of some short videos showing stuff without much context? That's just fucking retarded.

It looked like a shitty production anyway. It doesn't surprise me that they fucked up with the dog they used, and how they treated it.
youtube.com/watch?v=1jLOOCADTGs

Why don't these companies try fuck TMZ's shit up? They just cost some company multiple millions.

So according to your logic, if a dog is not ready to take a shower, then it consider abuse?

How do you define animal abuse then, fag?

In the end of the video, you can clearly see that when the dog goes under water, people are acting fast to get him out. That means that these people actually care about this dog. How do you think tmz cut this? They cut it so these guys would look bad, so that they would have a good story to tell so they could make some $$$$. Get your shit together people

youtube.com/watch?v=csLiYr5OGbg

hey, contrarian, why don't you go in the town square and start kicking a dog, and see the kind of beatdown you get

>who gives a shit about a dog?
people who would be interested in watching a movie about a dog.

Agreed. but also the viewers are in some small way responsible because they enable it by tuning into the show.

Devils advocate; maybe if they didn't abuse a dog nothing would have happened. just saying.

my fafher the hero

I hate dogfags. My brother used to have a dog but we were never dogfags. If a dog gets hurt in a movie then whatever. At the end of the day it's a silly animal.

Don't go around hurting them, don't kick them, don't punish them wrongly... but Jesus people go apeshit.

MUH BOYCOTT BECAUSE A DOGGO WAS A LITTLE SCARED.

>B-but we have to let in hordes of disgusting Muslims.

Wait people are still treating this as abuse? They've released a statement saying how the TMZ video was edited poorly and the dog was never actually abused under the supervision of the proper authorities.

>turn a thread about a dog movie into muslim shit
why though

No matter what anyone says, it is abuse towards the dog. Why couldn't they just use CGI for those scenes? It's fucking 2017. When we have a baby that is totally CGI in every scene (Series of Unfortunate Events) we can have a CGI 15 second dog scene.

Is it not coming out?

I do, motherfucker.

>So according to your logic, if a dog is not ready to take a shower, then it consider abuse?
kek no because the shower doesn't have potential to harm or kill it, rapids do.

THE MOVIE WAS HILARIOUSLY RETARDED IN THE FIRST PLACE

A MINUTE INTO THE TRAILER I STILL THOUGHT IT WAS A PARODY

YOUR OLD DOG DIES AND GETS REINCARNATED INTO YOUR NEW DOG? THIS MOVIE IS BEING SINCERE WITH THIS SHIT?

Even edited, it's fucked up. I've given my dog a push to get him to cross a stream. But I would never drag him in like in that clip. Then even if the dog didn't panic, it was still unsafe because of how it went under the water.

You can't expect people to want to buy your happy dog story after that comes out. On top of the retarded story.

It's still coming out. Only the premiere was canceled.

>On top of the retarded story.
I WAS WAITING FOR THE RECORD SCRATCH AND WHO LET THE DOGS OUT TO KICK ON

THEN A TALKING CHIHUAHUA POPS UP MAKES A CAT JOKE IN A MEXICAN ACCENT AND WINKS