Describe an album with a meme

describe an album with a meme
pic related is pinkerton

Attached: holy.jpg (234x231, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
youtube.com/watch?v=qV_9QLDyr9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need to have a talk about image compression.

Attached: image.jpg (640x433, 187K)

Anyone else afraid to message girls because you know your conversation will be posted on Twitter than reposted on reddit?

Never fails to make me cringe. What a shitfest.

Attached: 1521156098819.jpg (1033x1280, 90K)

thats so me

>spaghetti spillage in the seamless fill of matter

Existence, exuberant to coagulate the mawkish orbs of a fist creens towards the meaningless to misconstrue love as a tampered renaissance of failure. I hope my downfall will spawn the swords that slay all dragons into extinction. You deserve the pain.

I live in a Spanish-speaking country so I'm not scared some niggers are going to post my messages on twitter along some emojis. Feels good I guess? Because I've said some awful shit on Tinder.

that's only if you're autistic

which i'm not, so no

just be urself and you'll be fine
Just don't be autistic though

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

yeah but why are you afraid just play to your audience

youtube.com/watch?v=qV_9QLDyr9I
Big black- songs about fucking

>be yourself
>don't be autistic

Which one is it??

Attached: nerpepe.jpg (480x454, 32K)

Never, ever narrate your thoughts or actions in cybersex-esque asterisks. That's probably enough.

*thinks to self* Sounds easy enough.

Someone post the screen cap

*fantasizes about user across the screen* Hi, my favorite album is The Money Store. Have you heard of Death Grips? They're pretty niche. You honestly need to have an above average IQ to understand them.

>nobody remembers what this post commemorates
baka

Attached: 1512260563822.jpg (4900x4500, 3.55M)

That thread was so fun

Read

I've been a relationship for two years so I haven't used Tinder or anything for a while, but I've watched friends use it and I'm always so confused at the hoops they jump through. They obsess about how long they should wait before responding, they fall prey to all the "games" they think they should be playing, it's just sad to watch. When I was on Tinder I just didn't care what people thought and had the conversations I wanted to have when I wanted to have them and it worked perfectly. I think girls appreciated the honesty.

My bio said I was 4' 11" and 600 lbs, I'd respond to messages right away, I'd start new conversations with a simple "heya!" and try to find common ground, and I matched with like 70% of the girls I swiped right on. It really isn't that hard. Just don't fall for the bullshit waiting games and be genuine.

>4'11
when will they learn

>missing the point this hard

sorry man, couldnt help myself. glad you have someone though. hope you're both happy

I don't message them because half the time they don't message back unless you message them right after you match with them, or they want shit like Snapchat which I don't use.

I hurts. I also don't play any retarded games or any of that bullshit and just talk and be myself, and I've had no luck. Guess you have to not look like shit to work.

Jesus fucking christ this was so painful to read I couldn't even get halfway through.

I fucking knew you were a newfag.

i gave up talking to girls my freshman year of college, it's pretty liberating once you decide to forget all about the social games or hooking up with girls at parties, you can fully focus on your studies and developing yourself. before it was hard juggling all that, but now without pursuing thots or trying to find parties, i have more time to study.

The dating games people play these days are beyond stupid. I hate these fucking "rules" Hollywood has imposed on our society. Not to mention people these days are extremely shallow, selfish, and narcissistic.

Fuck studying, you're only young once. I'm going to fuck all the whores I can, even if I end up with none which I probably will, I will still try. Fuck school, I will never get another opportunity to fuck fresh college pussy

This is one thing that makes dating nearly impossible for me these days. I hate social media.

>college pussy
>fresh

If you didn't get laid in middle school, you'll never even be close to a virgin pussy.

Oh no I havent been here since 2006 how will I live with myself?

Chasing after virgin pussy past higschool is a fruitless effort unless youre banging seacows.

holy fucking shit dude

He was still right, though. About everything.

legendary thread, was one of the holy fucking shit dude replies

Was that actually where the "holy fucking shit dude" meme came from?

>tfw you’ll probably be this guy by next year
save me please

>wanting to fuck virgins
i lost my virginity to a virgin and it was so awful i’d honestly rather have just kept it

Bump

sage

No.