What do you think about this? Is it a good meme?

What do you think about this? Is it a good meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

magtudin.org/Henry_Ford_The_International_Jew.pdf
americannaziparty.com/about/InternationalJew.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=gYPAvT-3Fvs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty good

This is awkward

Needs a better font.

Don't worry about it

Thank you greatest ally

Like what?

If the 5 million or whatever minuscule number of jews there are on earth are controlling it then all other peoples are inferior.

So because we are not as smart as Jews, it means we should just roll out and die without putting up a fight?

I think the echoes should be removed tbqh

how do you imply that the professor is Jewish?

It means you should stop blaming a boogeyman.

>it's just a boogeyman, nothing to see here goyim

Shit meme. It's literally memes, while the republican one is based on facts.

The International Jew — The World’s Foremost Problem - Henry Ford

magtudin.org/Henry_Ford_The_International_Jew.pdf

americannaziparty.com/about/InternationalJew.pdf

just a meme hehe, that's right

Why would you even choose a japanese flag for shilling? It's very unprofessional
In any case if you can't criticize a group as if it is marginalized while it holds much power and wealth, it's a clear sign that this group should be criticized

I'd say the leftists and globalists are the problem

Jews are just very over represented in those groups due to obvious reasons related to Middle Eastern culture.

more like because they hate Christianity (and by extension Europeans - white people) with a passion, and they are smart, so they collude to destroy it all

¿Confusion?

The problem is obviously both. The fact is that all those indoctrinated self hating whites and greedy Globalists will stay there even if all Jews disappear today - the nature of cancer is to grow and it did.

Sure some do

but on the other hand some are starting to see that the alternative to white people sucks.

51% voted for Brexit

I suggest watching this video by a jew that goes over the jewish proclivity for leftism that came out of the enlightenment

youtube.com/watch?v=gYPAvT-3Fvs

I agree, at this point it's a self perpetuating system.

The only solution is a revolt against globalism and a return to nationalism.

That includes jews caring about Israel instead of promoting leftism in the wet.

not subtle enough
Change the text on the right to
>I vote Liberal to keep this moron from realizing who's REALLY ruining the world

and give him a yarmulke, take out the star

Totally legitimate petition coming thru

This.

>this is the shit trump supporters think is clever

Please keep spreading this """meme"""

>The only solution is a revolt against globalism and a return to nationalism.
Preach it brother

>dat flag

what's your game, Reuben?

Ultra nationalism and racial separatism faggot

Tell your brethren in my country to hew to that standard, please

I vote liberal because I care about the environment, education, healthcare, and the middle class. Also, I am a fat fuck retarded republican who believes in imaginary gods in the sky, and is afraid of everything.

* I am not

They can do it only by becoming glorious Israelis instead of retarded diaspora

Yes please. Hopefully right-wing and Muslim antisemitism will make things shitty enough for diaspora Jews to convince them all to leave

I guess you really are our greatest ally

If Hitler didn't start shit with USSR, he would have won and people worldwide would think killing the Jews was right

The jew thing is probably true but GREATLY exaggerated... But the students being brainwashed by cucky professors is not exaggerated.

that's not comic-sans

That would be cool for us, but nationalism feels amazing(see third wave experiment) so a lot of Jews might permanently convert to the state religion and ideology, se there's also that.

I don't think nationalism is in the genetic code of most of the Jews that are still diaspora

I hear you even have a few of these anti-nationalist Jews in Israel itself

Its nice

loving this video, I've put together just about every thread he goes over on my own, so this is very very convenient

Remember that ashkenazis originally are only 25% semites and most of them are mixed by now. I think that the problem is mainly cultural, and even if it is genetic it'll go away in one round of mixing with goyim.
And yeah we have fucking marxists here.

It is only true to the extent that Jews are overrepresented among bankers and the general wealthy given their small percentage of the population.

The temptation is to pretend that whites would never loot fellow whites so shamelessly. So we look for the alien among the banking class and find an unusually large number of Jews.

But this is, as it was for Hitler, just a means of externalizing the devil within; for then, as now, most of the banking class was not Jewish. There were indeed wealthy Germans looting poor Germans.

That just didn't make for an uplifting narrative. The banking class, to be overthrown, had to be made to appear alien. So the focus was shifted to those among them who were non-native.

As if to say oh, it's one thing if our own countrymen parasitize us. That is acceptable. But a Jew!?

Jews have been promoting antiracism and antinationalism long before the holocaust

they push gun control, breakup of the family, practically every anti-White social policy you could imagine

it's much bigger than finance

Jews were based on a strong feeling of nationalism to the point they would rebel against the Roman Empire even if it meant certain death. After they lost they have been mad about losing for literally millennia.

The only way to get jews to care about the future, as far as I can tell is to put them in a country full of jews. They will think twice about fucking it up then.

Or remove star, call him a globalist elite or international banker etc.

Still pretty good, just not good if you want it posted the same way the conservative one is.

This is true. One of the reasons they are so fucked up is infact nationalism - they pray to a foreign country every day, and they always did.
Israelism is the cure for Judaism.

I think most of the nationalist Jews died off during the Seleucid and Roman occupations, the only ones left were the slippery Rabbi and Pharisee types, obsessed with over-interpreting the Torah and staying alive.

Can't understand why every other social group laughs at the poorly educated white male. You guys are virtual Einsteins when it comes to geopolitics.

>I vote cuckservative so I can work harder for my (((boss))) so he can get afford another yacht before the next summer.

There were lots of far leftist ideas during the enlightenment that jews didn't so much as invent but went along with after having their own "enlightenment"

The real problem started when the enlightenment was mostly over, but jews kept pushing the crazier aspects of it (free love, racial egalitarianism, etc) to the point of absurdity mainly due to the natural hostility any minority has in a majority country (and vice versa seeing as diversity and proximity naturally results in conflict)

but remember the jews were never killed off by the Romans they were just scattered through the Empire to ensure no more rebellions.

There were plenty of Jews who stood up to the religious solecisms committed by various rulers, and they were all executed or died in battle, like under Antiochus Epiphanes and during and after the destruction of the temple in AD 70

Jews have been stereotyped as a weak, effeminate race ever since

there's no point in fighting when you don't have an army.

"I vote democrat to keep privileged cishet white men from ruining my life"

"I vote democrat to keep this moron from realizing that I'm the only one ruining xir life!"

literally true

That's like blaming an animal for having a parasite. Jews use subversive tactics to leech off of the good humans.

3 hours in MS paint.

The world needs a cure for both.

Old meme, modern twist, good shit user

cry more faggot
nice trips

oy vey I didn't like it delete it now

Here you go. I improved the nose job and fixed the inconsistent capitalization on Liberal

... So Sup Forums drives Fords right?

Zimbabwe.. Vanuatu... lol