/cfb/ general -- Week 6

1st Saturday in October!

Only 17 unbeaten teams left

>Friday
ESPN 7:00 ET -- Memphis at UConn (MEM by 15)
ESPN 10:15 ET -- Boise State at BYU (Boise by 7)

>Saturday
ABC noon ET -- Penn State at Northwestern (PSU by 14)
ESPN noon ET -- Georgia at Vanderbilt (GA by 17)
ESPN2 noon ET -- WF at Clemson (CLEM by 21.5)
FOX noon ET -- Iowa State at Oklahoma (OU by 30)
FS1 noon ET -- Texas Tech at Kansas (TT by 16.5)
ACCN noon ET -- Pitt at Syracuse (SYR by 3.5)
ACCN noon ET -- Duke at UVA (VA by 2)
BTN noon ET -- Illinois at Iowa (Iowa by 17)
SECN noon ET -- Ole Miss at Auburn (AUB by 22.5)
---------------------------------
CBS 3:30 ET -- LSU at Florida (UF by 2.5)
ESPN 3:30 ET -- Miami at Florida State (MIA by 3)
FS1 3:30 ET -- West Virginia at TCU (TCU by 13.5)
CBSSN 3:30 ET -- Air Force at Navy (NAVY by 7.5)
ESPN2 3:30 ET -- Minnesota at Purdue (PUR by 4)
ABC 3:30 ET -- Notre Dame at UNC (ND by 15)
FOX 4:00 ET -- Maryland at Ohio State (OSU by 31)
PACN 4:00 ET -- Oregon State at USC (USC by 34)
SECN 4:00 ET -- Arkansas at South Carolina (ARK by 2)
FS1 7:00 ET -- Kansas State at Texas (TX by 4)
CBSSN 7:00 ET -- SMU at Houston (HOU by 6.5)
(no TV) 7:00 ET -- Southern Miss at UTSA (UTSA by 13)
ESPN2 7:15 ET -- VT at Boston College (VT by 16.5)
ESPN 7:15 ET -- Alabama at Texas A&M (AL by 26.5)
ABC 7:30 ET -- Mich State at Michigan (UM by 10.5)
FOX 8:00 ET -- Wash State at Oregon (WSU by 3)
BIGN 8:00 ET -- Wisconsin at Nebraska (WISC by 11)
ESPNU 8:00 ET -- UCF at Cincinnati (UCF by 17)
PACN 8:00 ET -- Arizona at Colorado (CO by 7)
FS1 10:15 ET -- Stanford at Utah (STAN by 4.5)
ESPN 10:45 ET -- Cal at Washington (UW by 28.5)
ESPN2 10:45 ET -- San Diego St in Las Vegas/UNLV (SD by 9.5)

full schedule:
espn.com/college-football/schedule

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

footballstudyhall.com/2017/10/6/16431828/the-mike-leach-coaching-tree-washington-state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/OUR TEAM/

Theme of this thread is good boys. Post good boys

Uh no

Fucking pictures taken by my galaxy s8 are always sideways.

Rate my doggos -/10

What happened to the NCAA releasing everything on UNCheat?

This is a better pic hopefully

And its another shitty slate of college football games this weekend. Can we just shut down like half of the fbs teams? Theres just too many shitty teams.

There should be only the best 64 teams in D-1, there should be 8 conferences with 8 teams (2 4-team divisions), and 8 of the 12 games each year should be non-conference (each team plays all 3 other teams in its division and one team from the opposite division).

Bowls eligibility is 10 wins, playoff of top 4 teams for the Championship.

Thoughts?

NC State is a fraud.

Tonite!

Tonite!

My buddy cancelled on me so I don't have anybody to go to the OSU/Merry-land game tomorrow

Anybody wanna go? Cannot find a single fucking person and don't want to go alone

You Will... fail.
>Memphis' National Title aspirations took a hit on Saturday in Florida as they suffered their 1st (and probably only loss), but still look like a strong bet to finish 10-1 and American West Champions (dependiing on Houston) with a rematch vs Florida (USF/UCF) in the AAC Championship Game and another shot at the CFP Playoffs!!!
>win over ULM first week of season not pictured
Meanwhile the end of the season USF vs UCF game is shaping up to be a doozy!

How many bust QBs will be drafted this year?

I don't like any of the top prospects but Mayfield, and only if he gets drafted in the 2nd-3rd round by a good organization in the right situation. Faulk looks to not have enough self confidence and a person that defends on coaching too much, Darnold and Rosen are overrated trash that would take years to develop and even then their decision making doesn't give me confidence. Josh Allen, other than his arm he has nothing positive to look forward to.

The fact people are talking about a running back being the #1 overall pick this year is all you need to know about this QB draft class.

I'd go buddy but I don't live near our new stadium like I do our old one.

God Damn, didn't have to do him like that, lol

Anyone else going to the Michigan game?

>Memphis running the rest of its table
>Memphis coming within 3000 miles of the CFP with a loss even if they do run their table from here

Fuck, I haven't laughed this hard in days. Thanks, bro

link? I'd love to see anyone talking about a RB being #1 overall pick. For years now, everyone has agreed that taking any RB in the 1st R is dumb but last year it happened. Don't see it happening again for a while

I can't wait for the Jets to get Darnold so him and Hackenberg can warm bench together

Grier is underrated. 1st or 2nd best QB in the class.

Well I only have a few more weeks before we have our annual choke-job (likely to Texas or Texas Tech) so I gotta use it before it expires.

I mean, it's E!spn so it's meaningless chatter from dipshit camerawhores, but they've been relentless about pushing Barkley as #1 pick. And if he memes his way to a Heisman, I'm sure the Browns/Giants/Chargers/Jets would be stupid enough to waste the #1 pick on him.

He doesn't seem to have the NFL speed to be a real success. He's plenty fast but he wan't be what he is in college.

Great read
footballstudyhall.com/2017/10/6/16431828/the-mike-leach-coaching-tree-washington-state

Go UConn!
>Love, your friends at Yale

He's in for a rude awakening if he starts his rookie year (and any team desperate enough to take him as a #1 will start him immediately), but I could see him being solid long-term as long as he stays healthy and keeps getting better over time. I'd never use my #1 pick on him, though. Maybe a high second round.

You are now aware that the Memphis QB, Riley Ferguson, who was the #1 JUCO QB in the nation when he choose Memphis (#2 was the current QB of Utah) could be the QB at Tennessee right now, where he was originally before he transferred to get more playing time
>Riley Ferguson front, and Justin Worley sit on the sideline near the end of the Volunteers' 45-10 loss to Alabama in 2013.

he stepped in last year, threw for 3,698 yards and broke Paxton Lynch's school record by throwing for 32 touchdowns (Lynch was a 1st R pick and current starter for the Broncos)

Crazy Bama fugged FSU's season all up by injuring Francois

Riley Ferguson's current draft projection as well as ranking compared to the other QBs in this college football senior class

Is he basically a younger Jonathan Stewart?

compare to the starting QBs of TCU and Texas Tech

As for the WR who just caught the Memphis TD that Mack Brown called a superstar, here is his current draft projection and ranking compared to the college football senior class.
Last year he caught for 1434 yards, 14 TD
14-14, two min to half

USF plays Bye this week

Any predictions?

How UConn's stadium compares to some of the bigger name programs:

45,674 - Oregon State
45,634 - Utah
45,323 - UCF
45,140 - Baylor
45,000 - TCU
44,500 - Boston College
40,000 - UConn's Rentschler Field

I BELIEVE I CAN FLY

Exactly how buttmad, do you think, would BYU get when Utah and USU go to bowl games this year, but the Cougars stay home and fuck their six wives?

>_4
>20

>Being this cucked
Holy mother of God

Both just had a ridiculous first half

>35-24 at the half

Did we even need to play this game?

Fuck off, UConn.

The UConn girls at Huskies Restaurant & Bar

>56-24 Memphis so far

>check what's on
>BYU v Boise
I swear to god this game is on every Friday

>Utah vs Boise
>BYU vs Boise
>BYU vs Utah
>Utah State vs Boise
>BYU vs Utah State
it never ends

Checking in..

still 9 minutes and look at the video game numbers these two have already put up on UConn

>34/48
he's getting too close to todays pitch count, put in Koo Dae-Sung

it confusing because one is PAC and one's Indy, and then they're two Go5 teams =\

I think Rypien has the yips this year

Holy shit what the fuck is wrong with Boise this season

Chris Petersen's magic is gone

Yes, ol Petey's voodoo winning juice is now in circulation in the water at Husky Stadium.

BSU ruined their one chance to become a relevant program. They could of joined the Big East with SDSU, but turned it down.

BSU could of really memed it's way to the top. like to the tippy top. A meme game against bama for the national championship. And Bama loses due to meme magic.

>these refs

REF BALL

Hats off to Memphis for those records tonight.

Are the refs covering the ball in slippery semen every time Boise's offense comes out? Otherwise I think they have bigger issues to address first.

Boise's offense just doesn't have any identity. They've always had playmakers in the past.

I just want Boise to lose on their own merits like they deserve

Boise State invades the Land of the Mormons!

fire Harsin

this desu

put Harsin in the garbage, fly to Dallas, and beg Kellen Moore to retire and come at least coach the offense

time to wake up, boise state

For the Glory of Idaho!

>top bill boards for Saturday
>every Friday night game
always get a kick out of that

Ferguson was also planning to transfer to Charlotte but lambert was an idiot who listened to Tennessee's coach and decided to pass

i live in alabama
will someone please knock them off their throne?
k thanks

let's do this

It's odd having a Charlotte fan here

me, too
was Charlotte football big in FCS?

REFBALL

They weren't in FCS, they just started their football program in 2013 and went right to FBS, because they already play basketball in C-USA.

No
In fact they were in FCS for 2 seasons
Finished 5-6 both years
But of course they started their program with the intention to go to FBS

Did they not flag that punt play?
he rolled right into the punter!!

I don't think is that odd

the program was only fcs for two tears so no

>no Boise/BYU thread

WHAT KIND OF SHOW ARE YOU GUYS RUNNING HERE

Well its the only game running so if you're talking about a game its probably that

Literally just started one, if there's enough people to keep it alive:

The Dairy Queen across the street from BYU's stadium looks comfy

I like it because it makes fun of Bring 'Em Young University.

>these refs

>the blizzard reigns supreme

You can't fucking food review a Dairy Queen, it's a fucking Dairy Queen. It's literally the same no matter where you go, in every state, everywhere.

They live in fucking Utah man, give them a break.

>tfw get free meals for a year at dq

>tfw BYU doesn't make a bowl this year

FUCK YOU MIKE LEACH

This is fake news. They aren't even the same quality in the same town. One of my DQs is dirty, they have slow service and their blizzards are never mixed properly (all the toppings are always clumped at the bottom so the first 90% is straight ice cream). The other one is clean, has fast service and the blizzards have a good distribution of toppings.

For that new of a program?

east coast privilege
>prolly..i dunno

Ferguson is from nc and wanted to represent charlotte. The team also had a 4 star rb that wanted to do the same. but the o-line coordinator was terrible so he decided to transfer.

the scene 1 mile from BYU's stadium at the JCW’s (original was founded in an old Hardee’s building in Utah, now has 4 locations, all in Utah)

These QBs are such trash

what happened to boise states transfer qb from kansas anyway?

I love Provo
Logan is pretty nice
Preston is cash, Pocatello is convenient with the freeway

Black meme QB they sub in for running plays. He has played tonight.