I'm a black guy going to Eastern Europe next summer for a college foreign exchange program...

I'm a black guy going to Eastern Europe next summer for a college foreign exchange program. Which Eastern European women are the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu1sPLGLXM4
b92.net/eng/news/region.php?yyyy=2017&mm=07&dd=10&nav_id=101762
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Czech and Russian. Both love black men.

just worry about not getting murdered first. watch your ass tyrone

I'm sure they're all good looking, just go wherever the program and the country seem most appealing to you.

Best of luck.

Have a nice time with local neo-nazis, nigger.

>are the best?
You mean easiest, right?

stop giving advice you cuck

nigger

When an user asks for advice about his academic career, I give it. Besides, why does a moor half qalms about his african brother going to Europe for education?

I am Russian, who was born here, you cuck

*have

you are not russian, what make you russian.

Yeah look dude, personally i think you have every right to fuck slav women, i fuck jap and black and german and so on women every summer when the tourists come, so it would be hypocritical to say X race can't fuck Y whatever, but pragmatically...just don't tr that shit.

really, don't you'll end up dead. i'm not happy about that, but it's kind of how it is

The pureblood descendant of Russian settlers, who have conquered this wild land since 19th century, you muscovite fuck

>I get mad at the idea of non-western white women 7000 miles away having sex with a black person

I'm not OP but, are you exaggerating or do you actually think that a black guy would die in Eastern Europe? What about a visible brown guy (like dark skin brown, not white skin)?

go to serbia of course, serbs are really friendly to blaks

prove it Han.

you haven't heard of what happened in greece? blackie american died from a beating just for taking a selfie with the local waitress

Dude, just about any country in Europe is very safe compared to USA, especially Eastern Europe.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu1sPLGLXM4

Fuck off nigger. I recommend you Africa. Go to your homeland nigga

It's a stupid cultural thing, it's not really "racist" as such, we're so homogenous here we don't think of races, but foreigners fucking our women sometimes makes the psychos riled up.

Enjoy having the shit beaten out of you Tyrone.

It's because I prefer whites to niggs.

Russia is awesome, just keep it to Petersburg and Moscow. Am a half-black myself and I always have a great time over there

Wtf are those hostels for? Vacationers from around the world? Or are those people all poles?

>half black
you're just black

Do you not understand the concept of hotels?

I hope you'll get stabbed stupid nigger

Have fun

b92.net/eng/news/region.php?yyyy=2017&mm=07&dd=10&nav_id=101762

Since that thing was the gayest video I ever saw, i have no idea why you would want to know more.

now look, people and nations have their differences, sometimes we kill or rape each other, sure, but that doesn't mean you should ever look at THAT VIDEO and think it's acceptable.

Just forget you saw that.

No, I do understand hotels haha, but I've never seen a hostel geared for tourists, I don't have any hostels like that where in from, only hotels. And since they were all speaking English I assumed they were tourists.

Yeah I mean vlogs in general are not necessarily a good way to get cultural insights, they're somewhat disingenuous.

Whatever you do, nigger, don't come here.

East European women are bitches. They came to Japan and marry rich ugly guys

Nah, everyone is happy to the point of being high all the time, it's not like that in America?

>but I've never seen a hostel geared for tourists
They're literally everywhere in the world.
>And since they were all speaking English I assumed they were tourists.
Maybe they were speaking English because they were talking with an English-speaking tourist, but that's just a wild guess, I guess we will never figure out this mystery.

bro your going to get killed, don't do it

Yeah that's my point about vlogs being disingenuous, I agree with you.

Anywhere honestly.

But unfortunately, slavic men are the most insecure men in the world. Their women are notorious for liking black and other foreign men so when they see one with a black man they feel threatened.

The tripfag thinks he's white so just ignore him.

Why would I? I make anti-white threads/posts all the time.

>cuck fantasies

>" Ayo guys fuck whites amiright ahahaha, btw kind of random but I'm blond hair and blue eyes (>implying) ahahaha but full African moor here standing by...... please like me..."

>implying what i said isn't true
Eastern Europe has been buttfucked by all of its neighbors throughout history so I can understand the constant insecurity. But you fags should at least admit it.

>if you don't like savage apes you must be insecure

end yourself cuckold, your kind should be dragged to the streets and shot

blonde hair and blue eyes does not mean you are white*

>Ayo honkie, who'd you call savage just now?

Albanians.

>monkey in a suit