The.Student.Body.2016.DOCU.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

>The.Student.Body.2016.DOCU.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

FAT POSITIVITY: THE DOCUMENTARY.

>In an effort to address the obesity epidemic notification letters are being sent to students whose body mass do not fall within a narrow range deemed "acceptable"
by the government; essentially telling children even as young as kindergarteners that they are fat. When a determined sixth-grader in Ohio voices her protest against the 'Fat Letters' student journalist Bailey Webber is inspired to take her fight to the highest levels of government. THE STUDENT BODY is a true underdog
story of two brave girls who take a stand against bullying government intrusion and hypocrisy while exploring the complex and controversial truths behind the
childhood obesity debate.

fat positivity in females will be a reality

but not because of jews and feminists

but because of THICFAGS who crave for the hambeasts. So if you're gonna blame someone, blame horny men who want these kinds of women.

Do they show any sexy fat chicks with hairy pits in this?

Only in Amerifat...

WEW

What the fuck is this?

yes

>In an effort to address the inequality epidemic, notification letters are being sent to students whose skin is deemed "too white" by the government; essentially telling children even as young as kindergarteners that they are evil, racist Nazis who need to shut up and die. When a determined sixth-grader in Ohio voices her protest against the "Progressive Tolerance Letters", student diversity counselor Chaim Rabinowitz chains her to a table, rubs his hands together, and tells her she's only getting what she deserves as Mohammad and Ahmed take turns raping her .

What did Hollywood mean by this?

>"Hey kids, if you don't start getting in shape now, you'll face a myriad of health problems down the road."
>"WTF! BULLY!"
Fat positivity is genuinely cruel and sinister. It honestly feels like its being pushed so hard in an attempt to shorten the average lifespan and create a nation of people that are lazy and easily controlled.

it's a true libertarian story
>dont tread on me snek

>obesity will never look the same
obesity shouldn't even exist you fat pieces of shit

>In an effort to address the obesity epidemic notification letters are being sent to students whose body mass do not fall within a narrow range deemed "acceptable" by the government; essentially telling children even as young as kindergarteners that they are fat

that would be imply that being white was the underdog freedom of choice liberty being trampled on by the mainstream, and that only hollywood was brave enough to protect that right

>In an effort to address the inequality epidemic, notification letters are being sent to students whose skin is deemed "not white enough" by the Nazi-esque government; essentially telling children even as young as kindergarteners that they are evil, cucked social justice warriors who need to shut up and die. When a determined sixth-grader in Ohio voices her protest against the "Aryan Preservation Letters", student diversity counselor Norman Whiteman chains her to a table, sets fire to a cross, and tells her she's only getting what she deserves as Cleetus and Barry take turns raping her .
ftfy

STOP SHAMING ME IM PERFECT EVERY BODY IS BEAUTIFUL

>smoking is bad!
>obesity is fine

americans

smoking is bad for your health
;)

ooooooohhhhhhhhhh THICCer

This is literally my favorite show

I couldn't watch that shit

obviously low test

underrated post

but smoking is bad

this is fake right?
that's a costume?

Lmao I just watched this episode. That guy in the webm is her fucking fiance. He's at least 10 or 15 years younger than her. What is happening?

Nope, she really looks like that.

but children that young can be fat
babies can be fat too
there's no age where you suddenly become fat
if your fat your fat
fuck this documentary

>narrow
at my height I can weigh anywhere between 130 and 180 lbs and still be within the normal range

>if your fat your fat
Classic american education

>5'11"
manlet

HOW

JUST

HOW

Look at him, what the fuck, he doesn't even dare to look at her while she is struggling trying to walk. I believe it is only fetishism, a man who really love his woman would at least look at the one he loves. He just seems beaten.

Source?