youtu.be/z8A85cl5w3s
youtube.com/watch?v=MHguuStJnt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what happened to him?

suace?

Getting assraped raw

he got released, that's his exit photo

Seriously?

Has any man ever been as JUST as this guy have?

guy ruined his life for nothing, is bald at 25, went to prison without even getting rich or getting top model pussy for free. I'd have killed myself long ago, he didn't, he's stronger than me for sure.

Just kill yourself then.

YEZZIR

Yet he's still somehow safer in US prison than anywhere in your country

BOPPED

Needs a blacked.com logo tbqh

So is he still barred from the internet or what

Wow, somehow I missed this. Thanks user

I would think they monitor what sites he browses

>Kyle, will you accept this big black cock in your tiny white asshole?
>Yezzir

Probably can't come here but I doubt the dumb fuck has the self control to stay away.

That doesn't sound very legal

He's still a dumbass

In the US if you've been convicted of a felony you generally speaking lose Constitutional rights for some period of time, but it depends heavily on what the felony is and other factors

His smile and boptimism: gone

I'M IN THE BUSINESS OF MISERY LET'S TAKE IT FROM THE TOP

what's he been up to since being released? kinda want to write him a letter to see how many Jamals fucked him

Sup Forums did write him a letter, his reply was pathetic

>4 years in jail for some cheeky light banter
Americans really can't into banter

>implying
The judge putting him away was neo-banter

>Cheeky light banter is threating to shoot up a school 1,500 miles away from your home, scaring innocent children in the process

While I agree that a 4 year prison sentence is way too much for what happened, it's still not cool and he's an huge moron for doing it.

I've never understood the argument "if someone makes a terrorist threat but they couldn't have actually carried it out they shouldn't be punished," the people who read the threat on Sup Forums or whatever have absolutely no idea whether or not the person actually has the intention/ability to do it and thus it's still incitement of panic

Does anyone think he'll come back/has been back?

Every time I take a break from Sup Forums, I somehow always return. My guess is that he lurks.

Remember: You're here forever.

but he wuz a gud boi he din du nuffin

>for two years this was his home
Do you think he become institutionalized?

We'll before he went he was a janitor. What kind of career path is that? Petty crime does seem like the better option for him tbqh senpai

>Convicted felon for life
>Can't buy guns
>Can't vote
>Can only work shit jobs
>On a terrorist watchlist for the rest of his life

Another level of JUST. This website actually ruined his life.

He reported himself, didn't he? That alone should've netted him the 4 years.

its gotta be rough b/c when he tells people hes a criminal theyre gonna assume he fucks kids b/c of his appearance

cant wish this fate enough on more attention whoring tripfags 2bh

Our system is fucked. How is that rehabilitation?

Hi Lex, if you're reading this I'm sorry you ruined your life.

>be in US prison
>raped by Jamal in the showers
>be in Brazil
>raped by Germany in the semifinals

He'll be allowed to vote after two years if he stays clean

heh heh

There were two Lexs'

Which one did I roast when UConn beat Kentucky in '13?

>Land of the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""free""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Lex

This is Lexplorer

one is Lex, the Kentucky fan; the other is LeXplorer, the retard who got locked up

retard... or GENIUS???

I was in the thread where he may have been here.

I don't want to single him out, though. He said that prison was a factory of sadness. His prison wasn't like the movies/rumours. No, rape, just crippling depression.

youtu.be/z8A85cl5w3s

This was a while ago. Only a few days after release. It was a quiet thread. Almost no one noticed.

>He said that prison was a factory of sadness. His prison wasn't like the movies/rumours. No, rape, just crippling depression.
...so just like here

>implying he would own guns anyways
>implying his vote mattered anyways
>implying he wasn't going to work shit jobs anyways
>implying he was flying anywhere anyways
His life will literally be the same as it was before except he got two free years of food and rent. Almost a vacation if you will. It even looks like he lost some weight. We should be so lucky.

hopefully he made some connections in prison and he can start a career as an honest meth dealer

>>implying his vote mattered anyways
he lived in florida, one of the few places where your vote does actually matter in america

The 2000 election was an anomaly that will very likely never happen again in our lifetime, and even then it came down to like a thousand votes. Your single vote will never make a difference.

>4 years in jail for incinting a bit of a panic
There's no use in such a long sentence. It's not like any of the "victims" would protest his release after let's say 6 months. Its not like rape victims or fraud victims who hate the criminal so much, they want to keep him behind bars. So it's not like we need to punish him for a crime even remembers him for. It's also not about deterrent, because even a 10k fine would deter just the same for such a stupid crime. Fucking 4 years for nothing. If the sentence originally was 4 months, nobody on Sup Forums would bat an eye, none of the victims would complain. But since the judge said 4 years, people defend the harsh sentence just because they can't admit that the justice system is fucked up.

Hey guys

That's probably because only about 2% of Sup Forums remembers him.

Post it

someone give me a quick rundown

These types of documentaries are so fucking awful.

why is he wearing pajamas at a game
also is that his gf?

He honestly looks better now than when he went in.

He likely came back, saw how shitty the board has become, and left for good.

Look at his smile. He had his whole life ahead of him. ;_;

Back when Sup Forums was just edgy and you could mention it in public

Simpler times

redpill me on who he was and what he did

>I came to Sup Forums during the election last year

He was a byzantine expatriate hired by north african spies who were part of a paramilitary group from saudi arabia with connection to russian kgb agents and ukranian insurgents to call in a threat to a school just for a laff.

sooner than that. not a regular, anyways

nervegas

More likely he has a ban on internet use and has strict probation conditions.

youtube.com/watch?v=MHguuStJnt4

>OJ and Paramore get out in the same week

Truly a milestone for spee

Found them

I've never been more proud of myself for my fantasy football team's name.

Letter 2

>Manchester actually came back to Sup Forums the day of Kyle's trial
literally nobody liked lex so I feel bad for him but at the same time he went full retard reporting himself.

what happen to him to get prison time

got hammered and threatened an elementary school online, then got scared and reported himself

I like LEx. He's just a dorky guy who made a mistake.

wow...the interweb is a tough place. He seems very humbled by the experience...I for one wish him well.

American reported his British colleague to HR because he couldn't handle the banter

i thought you're not supposed to come here anymore lex

>this was 5 years ago

holy shit

I actually feel sad for him. Nobody deserves 4 years for "inducing panic" for a stupid and immature prank.

>what features does the iphone 7 have?
>did some tripfag/twitterspfag finish school?
these are literally the most interesting questions he can think to ask

sad

someone give me his address or email or whatever, legitimately feel sorry for the guy and want to reach out to him

>he's an autist with no social sense
>No

sup
Let's party

>blaming others for your own personal faults
bernie supporter detected