Why would you think is the reason for the negative reactions to Mel Gibson's oscar nominations?

Why would you think is the reason for the negative reactions to Mel Gibson's oscar nominations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=SbulJd2tUmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is best Affleck guilty of?

being white

Who cares what some no names say, take it to Sup Forums

take it to reddo bub

he's some kind of perv

Makes sense cause he looks like a perv

what do you care, cuck

They were impressed by his response to Meryl's speech.

>Sup Forums politically baitful twitter drama

Sup Forums posting IPs permabanned from other boards when?!??!?

Sexual assault I think.

He probably did it so everyone will think he's straight (fun fact: straight actors do not exist).

>ban people I don't like!!!!!!

reddit is that way --------------->>>>>

We need a wall. A big, beautiful firewall.

>he got the nomination because people like him

or you now, they liked the film and couldn't give a shit about who he is.

I'm starting to think there's no pleasing these liberal faggots

What did Casey do?

supposedly sexually assaulted some actresses he worked with

theres no proof of course, but these days you don't need any to drag someones name through the mud and forever label them a sexual predator

Why do we allow white racist fuckers like Mel Gibson to live?

>the academy nominated based on talent instead of whether they were sexual abusers or anti-semites
THE MADMEN

>Mel nominated
>Trump elected
Holy shit. Did we somehow switch 2017 with the best timeline?

>man is a pedophile who used his power to fuck young teens
>gets a pass and is still celebrated by plebs and Hollywood

>call out Jews and Niggers while drunk
>Never Forget

on some movie he directed, he tried to fuck two girls in the crew. the cinematographer and someone else. nothing rapey or aggressive, just creepy. like he got drunk and got into bed with one of them and put his arms around her, then he got angry when she told him to leave. and he tried to have another one come to her room. and also he'd make sexual remarks to them on set. so they sued for sexual harassment then he paid them off.

>starting to think

Have you been living under a fucking rock?

based mel also became dad once more. he has 9 kids now. fking mad lad.

Soon, hopefully.

Are you autistic?

It's that way

>hurr I'd totally be fine with my far stronger gay boss drunkenly demanding I suck his dick

>he can't handle the banter

>discussing sexual relationships with virgins
don't go there, man

>they actually want a Soviet style dictatorship where anyone with dissenting opinion is sent to Gulag
Communism won in the end

>hurr I'll make it into a gay encounter
Is that because "hurr your female boss locks the room and fucks you" doesn't sound like a bad thing at all?

I guarantee none of those people have seen the movies they are complaining about

Because most men can get away from a drunk woman easily enough.

Some Afleck built gay boss making sexual advances and getting pissy over no sex is more fitting to the original situation.

Women can't rape, ya dolt.

But I thought women were equal to men?

>Because most men can get away from a drunk woman easily enough.
That's why I included "locked the door" in my situation. Still doesn't sound scary to be honest.

White male.

> am big bleeding heart liberal
> all of my friends are giant hipsters who love being PC and liberal too
> hide my 20 years love for everything mel gibson and roman polanski from them because I don't want to be socially shunned

I hate this shit

Now I also have to hate smashing pumpkins because billy crogan was a trump supporter or something. What bullshit

Oh those Affleck boys...

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ&t=2s

you could stop being a faggot and find better company

> muh Sup Forums boogyman

>MFW half the poster that say that come from reddit

cuck

>nothing rapey or aggressive, just creepy
>got into bed (UNINVITED) with one of them and put his arms around her, then he got angry when she told him to leave.

>Nothing rapey

The fuck is wrong with you? Did your daddy or uncle crawl into your bed at night and touch your special parts and then told you it's a secret between you two?

Did they really air that on Sup Forums ?
Lmao americans

Details are not available due to a confidential agreement in the settlement, signed to protect Casey Affleck's career, but the accusation is in public record.

That shit is completely different to what you are claiming.

>implying there's anything wrong with being a sexual predator

>more gay projection

What're your three favourite movies, user?

Wait... I've just checked the comment. Are people really accusing Ben Affleck of doing something wrong here ? Well yeah he should have promoted what he had to promote but he litteraly did nothing wrong

What does Mel's personal history have to do with him getting an oscar? He's not nominated for being a good person.

This, same thing with Affleck

have you not been to college?

>roman polansk

Liberals love that child rapist though

was for

>People should get Oscars for being black
>People shouldn't get Oscars if they said something that triggered me while drunk a decade ago

Why do Liberals want the Oscars to be about giving people awards based on everything BUT the quality of their films?

you don't have to agree with them to get them to like you, user

that's not real friendship

Well...making, unprofessional, inappropriate sexual advances to a woman while not letting her do her job was a-ok in the early 2000s. Now? Not so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbulJd2tUmc

Wait, what did based Casey Affleck do to provoke SJWs?

Did you forget Meryl "Fuck Trump" Streep applauded Polanski when he got his oscar? Roman is fine for them

either affleck's girl was a lot more charitable/good at acting about it or the difference is vin diesel is clearly failing

vin isnt actually attractive is the difference

while ben is very attractive

>ywn have a cute daughter

>people can change, become better, correct mistakes they've made
>unless they're A FUCKING WHITE MALE, then you have to grovel and scrap for the rest of your life

I'm so glad Mel gives no fucks, he'd never escape their bullshit if he bowed and scraped to them

By law yes, not by physical constitution. That's one error of the neo feminism, they don't recognise their true privileges

>man puts arms around a women
>man touches intimate parts of a boy
Yes, those are exactly the same things. A man hugging a women is exactly the same as a pedo fingering a kid.

Not on my watch

Beta uprising

So when does Trump start mowing down these cunts?

No shit.

Hey, let's hold everyone accountable for everything they've ever said until the end of time!

>(((Rosman)))
>(((Berman)))

>casey affleck
what the fuck did that guy do?

>What is best Affleck guilty of?
he raped someone

right wing Safety Squads when?

>Sup Forums posting IPs permabanned from other boards when?!??!?
Build a wall around Sup Forums and send reddit_Donald back to their containment board.