Tfw cheated on my gf

>tfw cheated on my gf

Apologize to your sister now.

how old are you breh?

>tfw gf cheated on me w/ her female cousin while they were drunk at a wedding

Last two digits of your post

hot

I've cheated on like every woman I've ever dated. I don't intend to cheat--I don't like go out and look for women. I just get myself into situations where I slip up. So maybe try not getting yourself into those kinds of situations if you feel bad about it. Like, don't go out to drinks alone with a coworker, stuff like that.

was he worth it?

i do it a lot, my lad. it always feels awesome at the time but lately i've started to feel badly afterwards. doesn't stop me though. i think i honestly have some sort of sex addiction issue. anyways, my gf hasn't found out yet so thank christ. i love her a lot, i just also love fucking girls i haven't fucked before. so if this is the first time you've done it, take heart that at least youre not as terrible a person as i am.

What? You cheated on your right hand with your left?

God, I'd love to be her chair haha

I do feel guilty but not guilty enough to tell her. I just believe that you can be in various states of love with multiple people. GF was away for a few months and a girl I've always crushed on told me she loved me and we fucked. I care for both of them a lot but I'm a cunt. /blog

You're retarded, and shouldn't cheat with people in your social circle. She's much more likely to find out. I usually just get blasted in bars and meet random girls.

>tfw dont have the balls to cheat on my gf

>tfw gf cheated on me

Different social circles

been there, done that

i knew she would find out eventually since the girl i fucked had at least one close mutual friend with my ex, so I just broke up with her before she found out about it lol

I recently saw that my gf cut her hair to shoulder length and got a tattoo on her arm, so I dodged a bullet there anyway desu

just make sure you don't give her the clap after

*ex gf

>sit motionless and alone in her room while she's out fucking niggers
wow youre a cuck?

How did you manage to get one let alone two girls to sleep with you?

hope you get nigger aids

>all these FOOKIN NORMIES ITT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fapped with your other hand?

h-haha..

They're both super qts too :^)

nice original comment fagtron

>tfw you'll never smell her delicious butthole
My life has no meaning.

Kneel to protest this joke

Lol i too cheat on my girlfriends all the time

norgay with the epic jokes
;___;

>*kneels*
>*gets shot*
Such is life in Burgerland! Please don’t come here!

does she love you user?

I'm absolutely sick of this shit on Sup Forums. This isn't bro culture. This is borderline sucking-another-man's-dick culture. You faggots need to wake up and realize this is a board for SPORTS, not group therapy. Take this shit to /r9k/. None of you will ever get a girlfriend, but will come here to talk about how you thought you had a chance with a girl, but missed out on it. Then the other 50 of the same cockslobbers on this board will hit you up with the "I know that feel, bro." It's the same thing, day in day out. There are sports on right now. "But I don't follow that sport, it's boring." Well guess fucking what? Who cares? If you wanted to talk about your faggy feels with other beta males, do it on some other board or down at your local mall's Hot Topic store. You cancers need to leave this board and come back when you have something worthwhile to contribute. Bro culture my fucking ass.

wrong flag

>tfw I love my gf so much that I wouldn't cheat on her.
Am I a cuck lads?

only if she doesn't feel the same about you

Same colours though. Someone's gotta do it innit.

She loves me very much and I love her too

I have lived with my gf for five years and I personally value the camaraderie these posts foster. Also your flag looks like the untouched roll of skin on my uncle's sunburnt belly

maybe. are you /ass lad/?

i know that feel bruh. my gf is too good for me

>tfw cheating felt cool and racy the first few times I did it several years ago
>tfw all I feel now is an overwhelming sense of guilt and regret for ruining the only decent relationships I've had with people that actually cared about me

It's fun at first but don't let it become something of a routine for you

>all these anons with gfs
I'm happy for you, lads.

It's a meme you dip.

Yeeee

>tfw reading this thread
>tfw no image can convey tf

noice

i was this most normal guy up until some months ago, at least with sex and my love life etc, but right now i feel like just going for a wank and watching football, is this normal?

i have some qt girls in my uni that i would like to talk to but everytime i start to talk with a match on tinder i just give up and go for a wank.

0 zero sex drive

How you feeling, Frenchbro?

pusy n bobs

Dead

don't worry, that's quite normal [spoiler] if you're over 50 [/spoiler]

Sexy girl's

iktf

Y

Uhh, yeah. It was the black linebacker from her hs. Sorry bro.

Only if you love so much you ignore the guys she sleeps with other than you

i just wish to find someone interesting to cuddle and smoke but at the same time i don't even know how to maintain a healthy relationship

I hope he was worth it.

>Tfw I realized I will never know what it is like to have a girlfriend
>Tfw not even sure how to flirt with a girl
>Tfw not even sure how to talk to a girl
>Tfw not even sure how to socialize
>Tfw Sup Forums is the only contact I have with people outside my family in over 6 months

you can't be that bad mate just drink a little bit and talk with them it is not that hard.

most girls are basic af

js b rslf

>Tfw Sup Forums is the only contact I have with people outside my family in over 6 months

how do you buy food then?
are you still living with your parents?

Start small. Just go for walks in the morning and say "good morning" to neighbors

>sophomore in college
>introverted as fuck
>can hold conversations with people just fine
>in three (3) clubs
>still no fucking friends

Tell her before you lose her

Good.

It's only relatively recently (like in the last 30 years) where cheating is considered a thing between two people who haven't been going steady for a long time. Before then it was completely normal to be playing the field and have multiple partners at the same time. How else would you know who you're most compatible with? That's why today so many marriages fail. People get this idea that once you start dating someone, they have to be "the one," and only later do they realize they've made a mistake. Basically if you find yourself cheating on someone, it doesn't mean anything other than you're still testing some other options. Sometimes it only makes you realize how good you have it with your current girl, so don't feel too bad.

>tfw "dating" landwhale because it was easy pussy while I focused on my career
>omg how long have we "dated"?
>in too deep to get out now

NORMANS GET OUT
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

it's never too late

What kind of sports is that, really?

DUDE

Yeah

in that case you have to change your personality and make your behavior fit everyone around you

surpress your true self and basically just be someone else

What th fuck, what did we do?

I'm nowhere near a bar or any sort of social gathering place

What if I can talk to anyone, including girls, just fine but when it comes to flirting I completely chicken out?
>tfw no confidence in self and my body

I thought you were the frogs.

>gf wants me to attend her little brother birthday

foockin 'ell lads