Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He got cucked by Dr. Jan Itor.

they're supposed to be teenagers

you can't expect them to be tall

>not Roscoe

women ruin everything OP, look at Scott Eastwood

You do realize that a tall father does not guarantee tall children, right?

>riding so hard on his father's fame and influence that he even uses Eastwood as his last name
>keeps pushing images of his profile shot with a specific brow position, which is the only way he looks remotely like his father
>cast in every movie his father directs
>still not a star

If your dad is 6'5" then you should be at least 6 ft tall by your teenage years

regression towards the mean brah.

>citation needed

>Hurr durr the thread

This is what happens when you breed with womanlets. They're fun to fuck but they give you manlet sons.

What last name do you want him to use?

I can't believe no pics of the girl have been posted

His birth name was Scott Clinton Reeves.
He's only using the Eastwood name for his acting career.

>Tfw The Middle ends with Brick dying

What is 'The Middle' even meant to mean? They're definitely not middle class.

>tfw my dad is 6'3 and I'm 5'9

he's not around so at least I don't have to face the embarrassment of walking around with him I guess

Middle America I think. It's set in Iowa citation needed.

>mfw taller than my dad

You forget that the mom is short.
Height is generally in the middle of your mom and dad's sizes, minus a couple of cms for women, plus a couple of cms for men.

>Height is generally in the middle of your mom and dad's sizes, minus a couple of cms for women, plus a couple of cms for men.

Fucking genes, how do they work?

>dad is 6'5
>mother is 5'4
>i am 6'4

Did i luck out?

>dad is 5'10
>mum is 5'4 at a guess
>am 6 foot

It's a nice kinda feel

>off by one

Yes you did. Shame on your dad for chancing that by breeding with such a short woman.

My friend's dad is 6'2" and his sons are 5'10" and 5'8" respectively.

Feels like a cheap Malcolm in the Middle knockoff, like a Chinese bootleg.

You are seriously dumb.

>dad is 5'6" manlet
>uncles on mothers side are all over 6'3"
>be 6'1"

I lucked out like heck. But am I secretly carrying the manlet gene? Will my kids run the risk of being midgets?

>mfw I was 6'9 by the time I hit 16

no it's obvious your dad is a cuck and one of your uncles is your real father

>he thinks genetics work based on an average of the parents
lmao

My dad is 6'5" and my mom is 5'4". I'm 5'10", as is my brother, and my sister is 5'6". I don't see a problem here.

If you are still short by the time you are 16 chances are you are staying a manlet tho

>Feels like a cheap Malcolm in the Middle knockoff

I only ever saw one episode of it, but my impression was that that was basically 'the joke', e.g. the entirety of the thing was created as a surreal, riff on Malcolm, if it were warped into a more 'traditionally stereotypical' American family without explanation. If that was the point, then I'd honestly say its brilliant.

Not really. Its not that definite.

My father is, my mother like 5'3 or some midget shit 5'9 yet I'm nearly 6'3" and all my sisters are tall for girls.

Likewise my friend is 5'11 while his father is 6'5".

Height is a weird thing and I've found all of the "science" behind it people tell me is dubious.

Ought to thank the fella that cucked your dad.

well that's even worse

Hope you're muscular af. If not, sucks to be you. Still better bring a lanklet then a midget though.

>tfw one of my brothers fucked another brother's wife
Makes family gatherings extremely fun events.

Don't listen to that guy

If it was always like that humanity would get shorter over time.

>dad is 6'4
>that means his dad was taller than that
>my dads dad must have had a father even taller than that

And so on.
I know someone who is 6'6 with manlet parents and there was no cucking involved.

Do you like being so tall? I'm 6'3 and find it annoying enough in regards to finding jeans that fit and the like.

I'm the same length as my bed, do you have to curl up?

Women like my height though I imagine they'd be weirder out by yours.

My dad is 5'8 and i'm 5'9, my two other brothers are 5'9 too.

Your dad got cucked m8

I'm not. And I have girly hands I've been told.
But my body is built a bit wider than the average lanklet so I think I get out of it alright all things considered.
I really should build some muscle though.

No it's shit a lot of the time. Luckily I live in norway so not everything is asian sized. My bed is 210cm right now though and I still have my feet just barely dangling off the edge, but it could be worse.

When being a midget on here means 5'7 for example then he's really not better of at all. He most likely looks like a freak.

>inb4 t. 5'7

I'm 5'10 and happy about it.

>being taller than 5'6 as a male
>being a lanklet permashit physique unironically
Yikes.

>tfw I'm 5'11.5
Did I make it bros? Or am I king of the manlets?

Manlet Emperor

5'10 is King of Manlets

Ah Norway. I'm in Ireland so I'm a big guy for most people.

I always felt id be less of a Lanklet in you neck of the woods given you're all huge (or so I hear)

>It's a "butthurt manlets try to deflect and rationalize" episode

>tfw 6'5
>always been really tall
>went full hypochondriac today after googling acromegaly when someone said the bogdanoffs have it because i have a prominent brow and some skin tags

>Mfw I ran into a built as fuck slav at the store who was taller than me
Even if it was only by a few cm I was taken aback at his fucking bearmode body. Probably the first time in my life I ever actually noticed height.

>Manlet Emperor
Genuinely keked.

>being 6'9 as a teenager

what's the weather like up there you absolute fucking creature

Pretty good. I'd be lying if I said I had never wished to be a tiny bit shorter though.
Never was fond of being noticed.

Don't know what country you're from but its unusual to be any shorter than 5'10 by age 15 in mine.

pic unrelated

Don't fight it, user.

Ascend.

"Give yourself unto the brothers, embrace The Bogmind and ascend." -The BogPill Bi me, chapter 11, verse 21.

feels good man

In my town of manners and average people there this guy who is 6'10 and he is miserable. People on ever come up to him to say "wow you're tall!" And it clearly annoys him.

Fair play. I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish I was 6'0. I honestly wouldn't want to be taller than that..

>tfw 6'0
>still the shortest male in my family outside of literal children

>tfw 5'10" and white
>tfw will never dunk

t. Sven

youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

There have been manlets in the NBA.

I'm actually a spic. The only spic family of giants in the world apparently.

My 5ft Aunt married a tall as fuck man and their children all turned out to be noticeably small.

My Mum (said Aunts sister) is like 5'3" and my Dad is 6'3. Myself and my brothers are all over 6ft

You'd be surprised how easy it is

elaborate

>6'4
>people praise you for your height
>still: You will never ever be able to be a jet fighter pilot or operate in a tank

>Hiring a tall guy to make the adult actors playing kids look younger
That's just smart casting retard

>5'7''
Ahahahahahaha

I mean the other kid is disabled and goofy so at least he has an excuse

6'7 is the height limit for fighter pilots.

I wouldn't say that comment annoys me so much as it's just old.
At this point I just respond with a simple "Yeah." and watch as they gradually realize what a retarded conversation "starter" they just regurgitated and fumble for a new topic.
That is unless I'm drunk in which case I go for the supremely dry "I grew it all myself" and grab them by the shoulders, shaking them violently as I laugh myself silly at their expense.
I'm pretty gay like that when I drink.

>mom is 5'2
>dad is 5'5
>I am 5'9
Jesus that was close, thanks real dad

>Baron Trump is 10 years old
>already 5'8-5'9
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA MANLETS BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kek

Christ, are your parents literal children?

Indiana

the real bummer is you need to have perfect eyesight

Are you dumb?

Brick marries Cindy, he becomes famous. They have a few kids.

Are you a Filipino?

mother is a turbo womanlet though

>Feel when dad was a complete manlet at 5'6
>mom is 5'8 and guys on her side of family hover around 6ft
>just scraped into 6ft

Thank fuck my mothers genes saved me. If i got my fathers height i would have been fucked.

LASIK?

>tfw 5'10" girl
Manlets disgust me but most men where I live are shorter than me

Being a manlet is bad but some things might still save your ass.

Unless you are also balding. In that case you might as well commit suicide.

Do you live in some impoverished third world shithole where no one gets enough to eat or something?
If so, pls be in london.

I don't know what age its the usual to get into the military school, but if it's at 18 I think its too early for eye surgery.

Why do tall guys always pick short women and destroy their tall genes? Shouldn't they be going out with tall women and making a master race?

When can we start selective breeding and start making the human equivalent of Chihuahuas. I want to live in a fantasy like world where there are races of genius gnome people and giant brutish people. Eventually the inbreeding would create deformities and the orcs would come.

A gentle reminder i am autistic so please be kind

tfw balding but have a really weird head shape so it won't look good when I shave it all off

>Tfw 6'9 with super thick flowing hair
>Still insecure as fuck
Blame whatever you like but who you become past 20 years old is ultimately up to yourself.

Because short girls are hot and some men are too short sided to think of the shit they're putting their sons through.
This is why you fuck short girls, but marry a tall amazoness to produce strong, tall boys for you.

I will bet you $100 that at least one of the tall height outliers mentioned is XYY. $200 that Barron Trump specifically is, because he also has autism traits and that's XYY's entire profile.

What are you blaming for being insecure, do you have small hands or something?

>6'4'
>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>not ugly
>thick hair with nobody in the family being bald or balding
>no cancer or other shit in the family

>but shitty eyes with me needing glasses because i can't tolerate contracts

Because the majority of the world is small, meaning aspect of society is designed around being within 4 inches of the 6 foot mark.
It's primarily downsides.
Also age play. :^)

Also this guy: