Why does hollywood enjoy mocking the concept of male virginity?

Why does hollywood enjoy mocking the concept of male virginity?

As evidenced by this movie and others.

Because being a male virgin is pathetic, have you considered suicide instead of blaming hollywood for rightly making fun of fucking losers?

this movie got the office off the ground

enjoy it you virgin

>not staying a virgin and having a superior outlook on life than animals who crave a greasy hole

Because you're fucking pathetic, and not just for being a virgin, but being offended by a movie.

Because everyone makes fun of male virgins, maybe?

>unironically telling yourself this to rationalize being an unlikable piece of shit that can't even get laid

When did all these normalfags invade Sup Forums?
Jesus Christ

If you haven't lost your virginity by 20 just fucking end it already.

Get out, this place is ours now, you'll always have wizardchan to pity circlejerk with the other losers

Find another hole to be pathetic, virgin. Not even Sup Forums thinks you're normal anymore

>I can get laid anytime
>you can't be a virgin again

kek burn you degenerate filth

Nah, basing your self-worth on whether or not you've had sex with some other loser is pathetic.

Only niggers pride themselves on having fucked ugly loose sluts. Enjoy being trash, niggers.

>i can get laid anytime
Sure bro. Also, why would anyone want to be a virgin again? It's not like you walk crooked afterwards or something

It's always been this way faggot.

>m-muh 2005 Sup Forums

Even back then you were a pathetic piece of shit and I'm sure even the Harbl Anons would agree.

>used-up normie retard lecturing me

lol fuck off this site is for pure people only

It's not so much the virgins that are ridiculed, it's the "I HATE WOMEN" crowd that are fucking losers because it's painfully obvious they're that way because they're still virgins.

>degenerate
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha get laid or go back to your chinese cartoon board where everyone is a fucking loser like you

see
Enjoy being a lonely piece of shit for the rest of your life.

>Why does the whole world enjoy mocking the concept of male virginity?

Fixed that for you my dear friend.

Just accept that we kissless virgins are an anomaly in the system and that's it, they can't pretend it's just "normal" because it isn't normal for them in any shape or form.

Have you fucked anything besides your hand?

Fuck off to Facebook or Twitter you normalfag filth

LMAO you get out loser, go to wizardchan, that's a place for losers like you, we run this place now.

But it's not my fault i got this trash beta genes.

>that pathetic virgin buttmad angst all over the thread

>tfw lost it at 23
There's hope, bros

why is this normalfag piece of trash samefagging so hard to prove something? dare I say, he might be insecure?

I fucked a hooker, it was the worst decision of my life, I've hated myself ever since. I'd give anything to be a virgin again.

"ABNORMALITY is mocked" as a subject of comedy is as old as comedy itself. Where on the spectrum are you Op?

protip: Masculine identity is about prowess - physical & mental.

>hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
not op, but nice comeback...

>if you're not a virgin you're a normalfag

Nice revisionism

Just go to a Asian massage parlor with 200 bucks you fucking losers it's not that big a deal. Practice on them so you won't look like a complete retard when you're with someone you actually want.

> tfw lost it two weeks before my 21th birthday.
Wew.

but that's true

You're on a Chinese cartoon website reddit tourist

Why are you still a virgin?

Don't worry, virgins are still the majority here.

Go ahead and make a kissless virgin thread on any board and you will get +200 replies easily.
Most of the boards on this site are practically r9k + a hobby, sprinkled with politics now just because of recent events.

>projecting
look at the time between posts dummy

Are you very religious or she was an old hag?

>Virgin woman is considered pure
>Virgin man is considered loser
Nice double standards idiots

I fucked a hooker last weekend and the only thing I regret is giving that 20 dollar tip.

No, I'm on the film and television board of an imageboard, stop forcing your autism everywhere if you don't want to get mocked for being a friendless kissless virgin

>these violent delights have violent ends

>this dumb normaltrash thinks that getting some pussy is the most important thing in life
Kek no wonder this board has gone to Shit

Only virgin losers think a virgin woman is "pure". If a woman stays a virgin past 18, there's probably something wrong with her. Not that i wouldnt fuck one, but its a red flag

>losing your virginity to a whore as a teenager is better then losing it to someone who you could marry in your 20's

NO ONE tips a hooker. bullshit. NO ONE.

Suprisingly this kind of mindset is common among male virgins. They think that whole world is after them and laughing while nobody couldn't really care less. I thought that way too until I lost my virginity at 22. I also used virgin lot as insult on internet because I knew how it hurt

>normalshit opinion rating T&A in films instead of beauty and art

into the trash it goes.

And what is important to you, user who's parents still pay for his internet?

Imagine being a person with actual taste in that board and having to be all like "damn, Sup Forums, you fuckin' fine, all on-topic with your moeshit and current season discussion. I would totally spend time here, both as user and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch another classic series. Like seriously imagine having to be a person with taste and not only refresh that board while Sup Forumsutists flaunt their disgusting MAL profiles in front of you, the thousands of series barely concealing their lack of taste and preference for sophomoric crap, and just sit there, refresh after refresh, hour after hour, while they kept circlejerking. Not only having to tolerate their monstrous fucking taste but their haughty attitude as everyone in that board tells them they STILL GOT IT and DAMN, Sup Forums POSTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch their sweaty fucking hands contort into types of shitposts you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been watching nothing but a healthy diet of classics and later alleged cult series for your ENTIRE POST HISTORY coming straight out of tokyotosho. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on their dimpled stomach as they pretend to be little girls, replying suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in their "on topic (for that is what they call it)" waifu discussion, the waifu they worked so hard for, watching thousands upon thousands of shit in the previous months. And then someone starts another thread, and you know you could kill every single person in this board before the FBI could track you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a person with actual taste. You're not going to lose your temper over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

t. slut
t. animalistic gutter trash

My interests and finishing school
But normalfags don't have any real interests

only brainwashed religiousfags think like that. get over yourself. everyone shits.

t. permavirgin loser

>using appatow comedy logic
wew

After I came she took the condom off and saw I was still hard, so she gave me a quick handy and I came a second time way harder. I just got paid that week so fuck it she earned it.

>real interest
You play videogames still don't you?

t. STDs
t. child supports payment
t. ghetto

>26 khv

fug :DDDDD

>pretending to be kissless virgins in your 30s
nice meme guys

This thread is making want to die please stop

t. still a permavirgin loser but a mad one

I never tried and I don't get out of my room much.

>inb4 why complain then

I don't.
I like being with myself, sure some "penis in vagina" would be cool from time to time, but ultimately I am quite content with my life, no need for anyone's attention really.

> Getting married

> In 2017

Should white males who are still virgins be put on the terrorist watch list?
Seems being a virgin causes you to hate blacks and women and act out violently against them because if their fault you cant get laid.

>implying virgin is not a good trait

t. biggest cuck in the world

yeah i'm like fully religious catholic. it fucking sucks when you live in a country where brothels are legal and you know you could literally walk through the door and have sex with a 10/10 hotty. She was damn hot, and physically, yeah I enjoyed it. But damn the guilt afterwards is horrible.

Because any male a virgin past the age of 16 is a fucking joke

>if you're not an unlikable permavirgin loser you're le cuck meme
Imagine having to tell yourself this in order to not break up in tears because of your own inadequacies

How does he do it?

ITT: Trolls trolling trolls

>imagine someone who bases his self worth on how many greasy holes he sticks his peepee in

t. you

go to a gloryhole to increase your self worth kek good job champ hahaha

can i /r/ the original of this image that i keep seeing photoshooped around?

>Women stereotyped negatively based on traditional gender roles i.e. make me a sandwich, get back to the kitchen, be a homemaker
>"Psh. But that's how things USED to work and it worked well! What's so hard about making sandwiches or doing chores?"
>Man stereotyped negatively based in traditional gender roles i.e. men should not be virgins and should be physically strong and should be the breadwinners
>"UHHHH WOW WHAT A DOUBLESTANDARD HUH NOW THATS REAAAL SEXISM WOMEN ALWAYS COMPLAINING AND THEN LOOK AT THIS BLATANT GARBAGE?"

Grow a pair and man up, stormlard.

daily reminder that Sup Forums is a site for pure exceptional people

you foul degenerates should fuck off back to facebook and tinder

>implying I base my worth on having sex
Do you have any more strawmen? At the end of the day I'm still getting laid and you're still a virgin loser, I don't need to rationalize it, you do.
Enjoy loneliness faggot, remember me when you're jerking off later today.

Daily reminder that you're a minority and should fuck off back to wizardchan where your ilk is not mocked

>being apart of the millennial slut meme

It didn't make fun of virgins though. The virgin is the only one who's a decent person, meanwhile his non virgin friends are miserable

>backpedaling
>then going back lul I had sex xD

kek you're too stupid to talk to.

wrong. get out you cuck. your normieshit opinions are like chaff in the wind.

>christcucks

>being THIS mad over being a friendless kissless virgin
LMAO keep going retard loser, it still won't get you laid

Your a fuckin tool buddy

Is there a movie that shows a female virgin?

>I'm just laughing at this degenerate moron
>y-you're mad

kekeronni try againi

Actually it is.

Angry?

>I'm just laughing
>having to tell you this to justify keep replying like a triggered retard because you got exposed as an utterly unlikable person that's still a virgin and not crying
LMAO keep going retard loser, it still won't get you laid

Why are you typing like a nigger? Are you one?

Reminder that wizardchan was created because some "people" thought that even /r9k/ was too normie with too many Chads.

YOU are the newfags.

>being THIS desperate to insult someone
You should focus these efforts in getting laid instead lol your virgin wrath is getting you rekt

Why are you using the shittiest form of ad-hom instead of accepting the fact you're a fucking loser?

Wow guilt overcomes getting it wet. Must suck to be so brainwashed

>implying people who support BLM don't belong on one as well

You are a nigger then. Honestly being virgin beats being a nigger.

No it doesn't LMAO fucking LOSER

No it really doesn't. But you can keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.