twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Yankees get out

Like we want you.

Agreed. Nuke DC too.

OK then, why don't you leave?

>california here
hey guys whats up xD

>Northerners thinking anybody gives a shit about them
At least southern folk actually have values you kike puppets.

>At least southern folk actually have values you kike puppets.

Lol, you still believe in the southern values myth. You're the niggers of the white world.

>including Missouri

Fuck off cunt we're Union

Every year thousands of YANKEE SCUM move to the glorious south to escape their liberal shitholes. And then as soon as they arrive they starting kvetching about how the south isn't just like the lefty deathtrap they just escaped from. The south is the fastest growing region in america in terms of industry and manufacturing. Atlanta alone has never stopped growing since the 96 olympics

>complain about the only real America left
>yet move there in droves

Also

>We don't want you!
>OK, we'll leave and make our country country. See ya
>I'LL SHOOT YOU FOR THAT

Fucking yanks. The only way you faggots can win a war is by running away from the soldiers and going to fight railroads instead. Get out ree

>Actually holding somebody accountable for what they say makes me a nigger of the white people
Whatever you say potato nigger.

I fucking love it!

you sacrificed 300,000 dumb yankees to keep us in before, you obviously wanted us.

Last time the Confederates left what happened to start the war is that they refused to give up government assets. So for example all those Texas military assets would have to be given back.

LOL at Missouri being included in both Midwexit and Confexit.

You realizes another reason why Northerners move to the South is because major companies in the South need to IMPORT Northerners to do these jobs.

The others move Miami because they're 1,000 years old. Atlanta grew because it's the biggest airline hub on the continent. They could have chosen Wichita Falls Kansas and that would have grown
Literally fucking leave tomorrow . I wouldn't go to war over you white nigger fucks.

What will you do about the negro problem?

I swear, if I see one more fucking NY or California plate in Atlanta. I'll start killing them.

The damn transplants moved the Braves out of downtown and to the worst traffic spot in the Metro area. So they wouldn't have to deal with black people and a few homeless, on the way to the stadium.

>HURRAH! HURRAH! FOR SOUTHERN RIGHTS HURRAH! HURRAH TO THE BONNIE BLUE FLAG THAT BEARS A SINGLE STAR

They come here because the Southern states are Right to Work and offer huge breaks. So we are cheaper to operate in than the West Coast or Yankeedom.

Unfortunately. The businesses are bringing their employees with them.

>what happened to start the war is that they refused to give up government assets

you ever open a history book? The CSA repeatedly sent officials to Washington to agree on a payment for federal property. Lincoln refused to meet with them.

>all those niggers being supported by Texas and Florida
both states have a big spic problem as it is

Is this the hot new meme we're using to Correct The Record?

literally every yankee transplant I've met has come here for the lower taxes and better standard of living.

>Missouri
>Oklahoma
>West Virginia
>Kentucky

Get WVA off of the fucking map now

Would you guys keep the gold in Fort Knox?

>Brazil

>Unfortunately. The businesses are bringing their employees with them.

Exactly. Becuase the locals can't do the job.We're colonizing you just like our ancestors did to the Indians.

Let Maryland in please. We're rightful southern clay.

Alright you fucking retards, you have the highest population of blacks, because your retarded ancestors wanted cheap labor without taking into consideration what the fuck would happen to them afterwards.

dont let the door hit you on the way out

>those south carolina borders

wtf

>Southern values

like crippling poverty, illiteracy, bible-thumping and cousin-fucking?

Good, get the fuck out.
>Southerners think they are valuable to the United States.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

You had your chance when Lee and the Army of Northern Virginia, repeatedly went into Maryland seeking locals to rise up against the Union.

Every time Marylanders said no.

Godamit this is #texit. The rest of you can just fuck off. Except for Louisiana, we might need your B52's and A10's.

no, values like not bowing down to a foreign queen

President Andrew Johnson did a lot of that to us. He gave up on reconstruction. Instead he just destroyed everything the war hadn't, and left.

>Maryland
>Southern

Don't get me wrong. I would take based Hogan over Terry McCarpetbagger anyday. But Maryland is like if Northern Virginia was a state

THIS ISN'T A FUCKING JOKE. LET US IN NAO. BALTIMORE CAN REPLACE RICHMOND AS CAPITAL.

The South is the reason for all of the modern American sterotypes, so pls go.

Because I was around and making decisions in the 1860s..

Favorite song

Yeah, and the South was fighting on the defensive the entire time. But hey, history books are written by the victors.

/gsg/ please.

>tfw when degenerate northern scum kike puppet

>Would you guys keep the gold in Fort Knox?
Texas has already moved our gold out of Ft Knox. We're building our own gold depository, should be finished later this year iirc.

Assuming you ever get off your fat ass.

You cant even get your dicks to rise again.

>Glorious Richmond being replaced as the capital
>ever

Fuck off baltipoor nigger

you said "we", who were you talking about? you and your wife's son?

Those are American values, not Southern-specific ones, try again

>it wuzn't us man we just need mo money fo dem reconstruction programs

end yourself, quisling

American South would be nice if it wasn't so damn hot and full of shitskins. Is there any cold version of Texas? inb4 some frog says Quebec. Quebec is for queers.

McCuck has been an awful Governor, he just brags about him self. As a Virginian i fucking hate Maryland with a passion and dred going there. Its better now that they have Hogan but it still sucks.

Need to see how the election goes op.

I SEE CONFEDERATE FLAGS EVERYDAY HERE,JUST OUTSIDE BALTIMORE. WE'RE READY.

Montana maybe

We as in the North. Also your delivery sucks.

Alaska.

Though might not hate your self, or be enough of an alcoholic, to live in Alaska.

Alaska. But it's really cold.

Maybe we could get back the rest of Texas, when we joined it went up into what is now Wyoming.

Richmond has been over run by anti-southern carpet baggers, they are defacing statues of confederate heros daily. They even want to rename Rt.1 cause its called Jefferson Davis hwy.

>New York
>California
>Washington
>Yankees etc
>not bowing down to queens.

I like really cold. Are the gun rights good there?

>I've never actually been to the south: The post

Literally confederate flags are just as common as the american flag here.

I-95N from Richmond to DC has a giant southern cross on it to remind you who you are before going into enemy territory.

there are no gun laws in Alaska

you can even own new post 86 machine guns. as long as it was made in alaska.

Texas after nuclear winter.

>South leaves
>No war
>South attacks fort, starting war
>It's the North's fault

Implying Kentucky is a Southern State. South of the Mason Dixon Master race checking in.

Nashville is life.

Traitors get out of my fucking state

Richmond fag here. We don't want anything to do with this again.

Ironically that union would have many of the same problems that the EU has.
>Texas would basically be Germany (i.e. the de facto leader)
>Virginia would be the UK and would eventually split off once Texas starts trying to force every state to accept its mexican "refugees"
>West Virginia would be Greece, in that no one would want it.

TRANSPLANT GET THE FUCK OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Letting the Lefties have a single square inch of Glorious American soil.

No, we will Drive them out of all 50 states.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAFjBSPUQJk

Thread theme

Implying Virginia would want to join it in the first place. We didn't really want to go along with it the first time.

Like Texas wouldn't immediately build the wall.

I live next door to that guy, falmouth Va, bunch of nigs wanted to force the county to make the guy take it down, but they didnt cause they aint cucks. The guy has been kinda been driven to insanity due to constant harrasment from peace loving tolerant liberals

looks like portugal finally got broadband

If you hate Virginia so much, maybe you should move to another state. Adapt to southern values or leave. You can't change the fact that Virginia is a southern state, with southern culture, who was part of the confederacy.

Well I'm sold. I'm the type of person who feels physically ill at anything over 55F. Does your country still accept white people?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch1WYOAUOF4

Born and raised. Smart enough to know Lee nearly fought for the Union. Also smart enough to know Virginia only chose to secede after it became clear there would be a war and there was no possibility for neutrality. Also smart enough to know I-95 through Virginia dug up a shit ton of unmarked graves during construction.

Seriously, fuck off with your jingo meming shit. If anyone is the transplant its you. Virginia paid a terrible price for the idiocy of the deep south, and its not a price we are paying again.

stop it fuckboys. im poor enough

I really appreciate him.

I moved to NOVA for work from Southern VA. I always feel a little depressed driving back north after visiting family. The flag always puts a smile on my face.

pic related are correct Texas borders

the northern parts are cold and mountains and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk

If everyone gets to keep everything they ever claimed we're giving all this shit back to Mexico.

I fucking hate that a Brazillian knows more about the Civil War than an American OP

>The south will never rise again.
>I will never get to kill PC SJW's with a Sawn-Off.
>I will never get to do baseball bat drive by's on tyrone or feleciaxah while youtube.com/watch?v=uNCJxsZqvLA plays.

Not only is Virginia the best state in the country, it is also has the largest population of veterans and can put up a fight against any state

Washington

wth nigger, it wasn't claimed it was ours de facto and de jure.

the fucking yankees took it away as punishment for enslaving the niggers

>NEW Confederate States of America

can you monkeys read?

When can we purge all the disgusting Yankees out of North Carolina?

We have Three Choices now.

1. Leave the US and it's suicidal federal Policies

2. Give up and let the Federal Government take the rest of the rights from the States that they have not gotten around to yet.

3. Wage a War of Reconquest, take back the rest of the Country and put all the lefties to the sword.

>VA doesn't vote to secede right away
>Lincoln mobilizes troops against Southern states
>VA secedes

Wew lad.

Make Georgia Great Again

Literally all you're showing is that the US has a national obesity problem.

>MUH COLORS
>LOOK HOW RED THE SOUTH IS COMPARED TO THE RED AND ORANGE NAY THE REST IS

Washington is way too hot

Yeah wtf?

They leave then attack them.

Then they call it the war of northern aggression.

These sister fuckers fired the first shots.

Oh God, please let this happen! We're tired of dragging your bum asses around south.

No the niggers you released into our population back in the 19th century are the niggers of the white world asshole. Keep rubbing it in

This is how it happens.
It began in Britain.
Divide and conquer.