Tfw born too early for the age when baby DNA modification gonna be normal

>tfw born too early for the age when baby DNA modification gonna be normal
>tfw I will never gonna experience what it's like to look handsome, be tall and be very smart, super athletic and immune to all known diseases at the same time.(maybe even have some sort of super powers)
The world in the future gonna be full with perfect like humans

Perfect people were supposed to be tall pale blue eyed Atlantes.
>tfw JW will force perfect human being to look Coal Black with wide nose and brown eyes because being white perfect is racist

IT WILL BECOME A SHITSKIN WORLD
YOU SHITSKIN

PERFECT PEOPLE LOOK LIKE GREEKS YOU SLAVIC SUBHUMAN

>handsome and smart
>black
Sounds like science fiction

No, allah will not allow it

And you are subhuman greek filth.
Don't talk to me or my fellow countrymen ever again!

A world populated with 10/10 lesbian qts and no males.

THE SNEAKY CHECHEN WITH HUGE INFERIORITY COMPLEX AND JEALOUS OF OTHER PEOPLE

SEEN AS SUBHUMAN BY SUBHUMANS (RUSSIANS)

VERY SNEAKY AND HIDES HIS FLAG ON POL

CHECHENS ARE SUBHUMANS

leave you are ruining the thread, nobody cares about your shitty shitposts

NOT SCIENCE FICTION

WE LIVE IN THE FUTURE

ITS NOT SHITPOST YOU SHITSKIN

HE IS A SNEAKY CHECHEN

eventually all of them would die out without leaving any offspring

...unless scientists gonna develop artificial sperm

Already done

>being short, dumb and ugly in NL

J U S T

hmmm I see, still 100% lesbian society sounds stupid :D

this

I might not be good looking, but I wouldn't say that I'm dumb or short just average in those fields.

>what it's like to look handsome, be tall and be very smart, super athletic and immune to all known diseases
It's all a bit useless if you lack willpower desu. Getting approached by QTs is always flattering though.

>Implying you are all of that

Well not really the immune part but I've never been sick for more than a day.

genetically engineering while a fetus is under development inside a uterus is extremely difficult; otherwise it would have already been done. Only way to plausibly do this is through cryogenically freezing a fetus in colonies

Memes aside it would be a better world, women are not as prone to violence as men and have better coping mechanisms for dealing with social issues. In terms of carrying capacity women consume less resources for a similar output in terms of intellectual labor and the strenght of men is unnecessary in post-industrial societies.

Are you super athletic? as in super meaning world class, also by saying very smart I mean literally very smart world scientist tier smart, there are a lot of people who misuse those words incorrectly there aren't that many very smart and very athletic people

I am literally an Olympian and just got accepted for a job at CERN.

that is why I said in the future and not in the present, definitely we are gonna be able to do that sometime and maybe even in the near future

well then congrats you are like 1 in the million