Trump No Longer Backs Blanket Ban on Muslims Entering U.S

Donald Trump appeared to soften his tone in two critical campaign promises on Saturday, saying his supposed blanket ban on Muslims entering the United States wouldn’t really be a full-on prohibition as he also walked back promises of mass deportations.

The day began with the presumptive Republican nominee appearing to contradict his vow to fully ban Muslims from entering the United States, telling reporters on a golf course in Scotland that he wants to restrict entry by people from a number of “terror countries.” That came after he said that it “wouldn’t bother me” if a Scottish Muslim entered the United States. Which countries would he consider to be “terror countries”? Trump didn’t specify. "They're pretty well-decided. All you have to do is look!"

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/06/25/trump_no_longer_supports_full_ban_on_muslims_entering_u_s.html

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he never wanted a muslim blanket ban anyway he just wanted a ban on immigrants no matter who they are that are coming from places with lots of terrorism

What a moron. If he keeps backpeddling and compromising on his positions I won't be voting for him.

The Muslims that carried out the terrorist attacks in France were all French nationals. I guess he wouldn't mind them coming to the US, because they're "French Muslims" after all...

that's it #kasichismymainbitch

How do you fags still not understand what Trump is doing?

He sets the bar high, so that after compromise he can achieve something above the previous norm. Try reading Art of the Deal you plebs.

Trump isn't our savior, but he's giving us a framework to launch off of. He's injecting our ideas into the mainstream and starting things we'll have to finish.

donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform

WOW THAT WAS HARD.

He singlehandedly shifted the Overton Window back over 30 years. Even if he loses, he has still done a great service for this country.

He's not perfect though. Muh principles require me to reject anyone who will actually influence politics.

He never had a blanket ban on Muslims though. He never suggested such a thing.

this. I knew he would negotiate it down to countries with a majority muslim population that apply sharia law. He will win the vote by staying true to American ideals of freedom and liberty, while Shillary is the one getting bribed by these countries.

The main butt hurts are the real estate owners all across the U.S.

Trump made his billions off of real estate and realizes that it's a broken system.

Real Estate is better than owning gold.

The economy itself when it comes to production is not bad at all, in fact the global economy production is better than it's ever been in the history of mankind.

The main issue comes back to pic related.

If wages rise, real estate owners will inflate the housing market and increase the rent. This is a major problem that is hurting the economy.

The main problem is real estate and I believe trump will crash the market as it should be crashed.

There is no reason at all someone should be taking out of $200,000 loan on a 50 year old 3 bedroom house. There is no reason someone should be paying $350+ dollars per month to rent out a 2 bedroom shit box apartment that can't even supply hot water or proper insulation for heating and cooling.

People still don't understand it.

I've been saying it since he entered the race.

He is walking clickbait, his entire M.O. is to incite conversation and then reel it back (closer to him than it would've otherwise been)

People take literally everything at face value now, so it's like a perfect storm for him.

He also said he would love if his daughter got blacked.

He is just another (((politician))).

There ya go.
Anyone who's paid attention knows this,
media believing morons bought the spin.

You trump niggers lovers will lose

If only if it were that cheap. An apartment in a half decent city starts at a minimum of $1k a month and houses that aren't in the middle of bumfuckville start at $500k

Your comment makes no sense
and neither Hillary nor Islam are winners.

Its called negotiating. You start with a large demand, because you can always deduce it. Think used car salesman, you can always talk them down on the price.
As for where to ban, it the country known for terrorism. Funny thing is we have list of people and countries that banks & companies need to
in order to do business legal transactions with. The issue with Serria, is that Jihadist easily blend in with refuges because they wonder large distances to get Germany, & a Jihadist can claim to be the enemy (Ex I'm a christian, let me in to america -yea sure you are.)

Trump has leftists and kikes scared enough to pretend to be bigots. Truly a historical candidate.

attached is what he wanted from the start, but had to simplify it for your typical dumb as shit voter

>Truly a historical candidate
Historical shill you mean, wake up average American.

That's the problem.

I know people who buy out houses in shitty areas, turn them into 2 or 3 bedroom apartments and charge $650 per month for each apartment.

Basically, these tenants are working their asses off to pay someone else a free ride in life.

Minimum wage is fine the way it is. The economy is always changing and evolving but the real estate market seems to always be inflated or over valued.

All you have to do is play a game of monopoly to understand, once you get into the real estate market, it basically pays for itself, it grows itself.

You have to really fuck up hard to fail in real estate, because some of the shittiest, slimiest, laziest degenerates on the planet own real estate and live rich of the working class.

This shit needs to stop, the government should regulate housing markets because it's the main cause of the economic problems in the U.S.

>Serria

This. anyone suprised by this is a dumb nigger who doesn't know a damn this about The Donald.

>b-b-but.... muh mudlime ban :((((

God, I love Donald even more. He pisses off everyone, and even then manages to be successful.

>Having faith in a human leader

This what happen when you believe a false god like your "god" emperor.

Damn you trump shills are to the level of conplete denial

This, his exact words.

He just tweeted. Maybe he saw this thread

He's on a roll

Pretty sure there was never a "blanket ban". He was clear from the get go of not allowing people coming from hostile regions that farm terrorism to be allowed entry into the United States. Of course...that meant Muslims because not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslim.

tbqh he should ban all migrants except white europeans

Hmm lets see...
>ban Muslims from mid east
>EU takes more refugees
>wait few months for citizenship in any EU country
>get on plane to America as I am coming from EU and not "listed terror country"
>arrive in U.S legally.
>go to gun show
>acquire firearms
>proceed to Allahu Akbar the filthy Americans
>???
>72 virgins

This is absolute genius, trump's plan could never fail.

lmao how do you retards believe your own bs this badly?

Trump said "I think that we should definitely disallow any Muslims from coming in. Any of them. The reason is simple: we can't identify what their attitude is."

Face reality. Trump is a liar, even when it comes to issues that matter to you a lot.

you're an idiot if you think trump is hardline on any of his policies

The alternative his Hillary Clinton

/thread

>trump is literally hitler
>trump is just pretending to be literally hitler

you need to pick one and stick with it senpai

He a goo' boy. He dindu nuffin

All of us who actually WATCHED his speech after Orlando already knew this.

Honestly, if all you get from a President Trump are liberal tears - it's worth it.

I have never said that. You're actually a lunatic. You're reading things that were never said. I'm actually concerned someone let you out into the world without supervision or meds.

Please, read again. I hope the voices in your head don't confuse you this time.

>le gunshow loophole meme

Trump is a merciful emperor

>78752378
sweet man

You do know sale of guns require documentation, correct?

Gun shoes are not this magic Christmas land where you can buy filly auto preban aks without being put on a list.

>That is a fact, and it’s a fact we need to talk about. We have a dysfunctional immigration system, which does not permit us to know who we let into our country, and it does not permit us to protect our citizens properly. We have an incompetent administration.

>And if I’m elected president, that will not change, I will tell you, that will not change over the next four years. We have an administration that will not change. But if I get in there, it’s going to change, and it’s going to change quickly. We’re going from totally incompetent to just the opposite, believe me.

>With 50 people dead and perhaps more ultimately and dozens more wounded, we cannot afford to talk around issues anymore. We have to address these issues head-on. I called for a ban after San Bernardino and was met with great scorn and anger but now many years and I have to say many years but many are saying that I was right to do so. And although the pause is temporary we must find out what is going on. We have to do it.

>It will be lifted — this ban — when and as a nation we’re in a position to properly and perfectly screen these people coming into our country. They’re pouring in and we don’t know what we’re doing. The immigration laws of the United States give the president powers to suspend entry into the country of any class of persons. Now, any class — it really is determined and to be determined by the president for the interests of the United States. And it’s as he or she deems appropriate. Hopefully it’s he in this case.
>(APPLAUSE)
>Thank you. I will use this power to protect the American people. When I’m elected I will suspend immigration from areas of the world where there’s a proven history of terrorism against the United States, Europe or our allies until we fully understand how to end these threats.

Media lack basic listening comprehension skills. They parroted the Muslim ban rhetoric for two weeks after this speech, and new calling it breaking news.

stop posting this.
it sucks
learn how to use more than one brush

>slowpoke.jpg
>sage

Given what EU muslims have responded in polls, we need to restrict all of them. Even the moderates' opinions are incompatible with Western civilization.

This is the speech that red-pilled me on Trump. I saw someone on Facebook saying it was the most Hitlerish he's been and that he wants to ban all Muslims. So I listen to the speech and it's this. I always found the severe criticism of Trump manufactured and outrageous but this is where I finally got a clear sense of the ideology goggles at work in viewing Trump from the left.

>I want to let in in the right PEOPLE
>We don't know where they're coming from or who they are

So him being open to letting people in after passing extreme security checks is breaking his vows? You fucking kids man. You fucking kids.