Greenland Development Project

I created a discord server to discuss and plan the establishment of a sovereign state in Greenland. Plans so far are to move there as residents and establish either a settlement, political presence, or both. Discuss:discord.gg/w4s9c

Other urls found in this thread:

news.umt.edu/2016/04/040616melt.php
minesonline.com/government-project-opportunities/greenland-opportunities/mineral-exploration-in-greenland.aspx
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/09/22/science/inuit-study-adds-twist-to-omega-3-fatty-acids-health-story.html
visitfaroeislands.com/en/about-the-faroe-islands/climate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Intersting. You'd have to give up the northwest to America though.

Thule air force base, and all that.

bump

We could negotiate that

What's the plan in a nutshell?

How will you gain sovereignty from (Denmark? Canada?)

There's very little in terms of habitable area and competing for resources with the natives won't help your cause.

How will you fund this?

>i created a discord
>posts rare pepe

I think the idea has merit, but I'm going to play devil's advocate here.

We plan on establishing a presence there, and once Greenland becomes independent it won't be too difficult to gain power.

The icecap is melting due to climate change, so eventually it will be much more inhabitable.

Origin of funding will be decided upon eventually

You'd have to wait for the Age of Aquarius. The ice is melting, but you/we won't live long enough, we still have to live in the coast

Also the diet may be a problem, unless you want to import all of your food.

The natives have evolved over thousands of years to subsist off of blubber and seal meat. Their unique genetics allows them to have extraordinarily low rates of heart disease and cholesterol problems inherent with such a diet.

Hydroponics gets expensive, and requires more power production.

R A R E
A
R
E

I've always wondered what is even in Greenland? Like, nobody actually lives there right? It's just a huge space with nobody in it.

This user is right, especially when you look at sonar maps of greenland.

There's a long time before that shit melts.

Radar*

56,483 people live there
Also, we have other options if Greenland isn't a suitable place.

I would but there are NO GOD DAM RESOURCES THERE.

dude people actually live in greenland lmao

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

This user is super chill and posts all the time go back to the cuckshed

>other options
like what?

The glaciers are retreating, the ice sheets will need more time to melt completely. I still wonder if there's frozen dinosaurs deep inside. Even if the coasts are spacious, the ice sheets will prevent a more western way of live you're probably accustomed to (transport and such for products)

I can see wind and solar power being actually useful for once.

There's a chance to build a society pretty much from scratch too, which I think is worth looking at.

If only it was easy to dig frozen ground. There's probably a decent amount of useful minerals under all that ice.

Anyone know of any geothermal sources on the island?

I hope he doesn't mean all that LARP bullshit with Namibia. There was one guy that was convinced that a group of maybe a dozen Sup Forumsacks armed with fuddshit could fight off the combined military strength of every country in southern Africa.

have you joined the discord server?

We have uranium, but no resources to mind that. And majority is against because they do not realize it's pretty efficient when you do it right. Probably moreso than solar (which we don't have much of during winter)

I'd say build factory for uranium and lots of energy

If there are frozen dinosaurs (at least a mammoth or two) you could create a new industry based on research and tourism.

Just a thought.

No, I'm still throwing ideas around to see its viability.

There's already a plan for this in Namibia or something like that.

That's not a bad idea.

Sell your uranium to France and Germany in exchange for building a reactor or two of your own.

Holy shit I just realized once the world goes into mad max mode over fresh water, we will have all these glaciers melting away making us fresh water. we could bottle and sell that shit man.

Namibia would create an international case too big to handle, private citizens can't invade a country

Too many africans.

Inuit are chill.

>chill

kek

Greenland is danish clay.. Or snow actually.

>sovereign state in Greenland
Owned by Denmark
>implying a handful of egotistical American white bois will defeat a professional European army

Whenever Sup Forums have these "let's make our own cuntry" threads they at least had a semblance of reality. They usually involved ''''''''taking over'''''''' an African country.

>chill

ayy lmao

but like 90% of the population live in the north, the southern part is what they are looking at.

It isn't an invasion, they plan to slowly build a large population in the south and try and negotiate autonomy until finally freedom.

>I think the idea has merit
You were the chosen one. You sounded intelligent but now I'm not so sure.

You'll need too many people and time , and you'll be surrounded by nig nogs

Everyone should come to the discord server

like i said, most of the entire population lives in the northern half, they are looking at the sparsely populated southern part.

It's doable, and I love a fresh idea.

The problem is how efficiently can they do it? Is it worth the work and cost? How will you exploit the natural resources? How will you gain sovereignty?

Most importantly, how do you take measures to prevent becoming a euro/US/russian satellite?

Greenland is actually a good choice, what with all the Ice and snow melting, there is now wide expanses of actual Green land
pic related

Keep the thread up, or I'll join your server.

I've got a couple ideas to make it more appealing, and even profitable.

Everyone is coming to the Discord server, you might want to come

Did you imagine there's snow all the year around?

That just looks like moss on some scratchy rocks, dude

I credit you for having a vision, user.

My question for supporters of this is why not return to Europe proper? I ask this seriously because if the fatherlands take a nationalist turn, I would imagine that they will relax rules and have some provisions for Americans with real lineage to flee the US.

Personally I'm of the opinion that even with Trump, thr US's goose is cooked: partion is the best bet and even a lot of Trump's supporters are still in the Boomer muh race is the HUMAN RACE mindset.

Greenland is an interesting study. Greenland bro, are you a Dane or one of the Air Force base keepers?

we're invading your country, be prepared

Not a Dane, and never been to Thule. I live in Ilulissat, but visiting parents in Nuuk now

Why?

Why what?

Have fun dealing with the chugs.

kek

I think I'm just jealous.

mega bump

bump

bump for kek

40 bumps for kek

Bump

Bamp

kek wills this bump

Not Greenland, it's full of welfare sucking indians
Try Faroes instead
+more accessible than Iceland
+better weather
+better scenery
+better starting population
+better arability
-slightly larger population

bumpI've heard about that, do you happened to be from the fishbowl forum? Greenland is much larger with large oil resources, I think it could be worth it.

>faroe

denmark is too cucked

Faroes could be invaded in less than three months via regularly scheduled airline flights from major cities such as Edinburgh, Glasgow, Reykjavik and Oslo, then any city that connects to those. New York City has direct flights to Reykyavik. Can you say the same for Nuuk? By next September a sovereign nation could be under the control of Sup Forums sympathizers. I'd say 100,000 Sup Forumsocks would do the trick, which is less than a regional music festival.

I haven't visited any forums about it, just my personal thoughts on the establishment of a white homeland and where would be the easiest and quickest to set one up.

Bump
Also, it is good that they are welfare sucking indians. It makes it easier to control them and earn their votes.

OUR FISK!

V

Å

R

F

I

S

K
>FISK
>OURS
FISK!

By threaty these are our territories! God damnit
YOU CAN TAKE OUR LIVES BUT YOU WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FISK

We got secret deadhand weapon, we don't speak of

FISK!

IS THAT GRASS
ON THE ROOF

>it's full of welfare sucking indians
You're thinking of Canada

Chill out Olaf, nobody wants your fisk. Does Svalbard still need polar bear watchers?

Bump because this sounds interesting...

it sure is, thats the Faroe style
comfy as fug am i rite?
can't do that in Greenland
can you imagine shitposting all day in a cosy little cabin under the weight of a nice thick lawn?

OUR FISK!
U
R

F
I
S
K
!

Oh no you do not, we're all full!
Overcrowded.

We don't like people, particular neighbours. 10km away, that's close enough if you ask me.
>God damn neighbour, always some piss
>always getting a better washing machine than you
>so you have to get a better
>start messing with the fencing

((((((You)))))) leave our people alone!

can you imagine defending your white heritage with this as the backdrop?

try landing troops on an island surrounded by cliffs

If I had the money, I would go

THEY COULD GROW CROPS ON THE ROOF! FUCKING BRILLIANT

Jesus that does look fucking awesome, if only it were habitable during a time other than June and July and had animals to kill and plants to eat.

So, did a bit of research and compiling it now.

Greenland has plenty of geothermal sources.

news.umt.edu/2016/04/040616melt.php

Take full advantage of these sources and turn the energy into uranium/general mining/and oil drilling.

Obviously the current climate has little demand for new drills, but rare earth elements, and uranium are quite abundant, and should be utilized.

minesonline.com/government-project-opportunities/greenland-opportunities/mineral-exploration-in-greenland.aspx

The main problem is supporting a new colony's worth of people with the available resources.

Fishing would be a good solution, whether we own the boats or not, it's most likely the cheapest way, but depending on the location of the mine/drill/geothermal source you may need alternative means of producing food.

With enough cheap power hydroponic farming could be done relatively easy, and could supplement diets.

The natives have a genetic advantage when eating fatty fish and seal. Foreigners don't. Self sufficient means of producing a more European diet should not be overlooked, unless you want to be plagued by heart disease and other problems in 20 or so years.

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/09/22/science/inuit-study-adds-twist-to-omega-3-fatty-acids-health-story.html

More? I know this sounds like a lot, and can't be done all at once, just floating options.

Pruttemanden can't into snow like us.
If Greenland had been handed to us, as it rightfully should. There would have been tons of infrastructure, stavangers, bergens(kill me), narviks, tromsos, altas everywhere + the old settlements which actually still fucking stand....

We could have made Greenland great!
For gods sake, it's so shitty there that they fucking kill them selves on a 6 million times a year.... like 6 million times worse than japs

Greenland is heaven, parts of it, winter is hard

They could have had so much

Its not Greenland, it catches the gulfstream from the Caribbean so its temperate all year

might get a light dusting of snow every once in a while

besides, if you're inside shitposting/lobbying/shilling for aid from externally based white sympathizers all day, who gives a fuck what the weather is like?

visitfaroeislands.com/en/about-the-faroe-islands/climate/

Greenland is right now, just being drained for all it's mineral resources near the coast, just like here. As we share geology, they have the same shit as us. So tons of top notch copper and everything.

Pruttemanden took everything....

Your Statue of Liberty, is made of the best copper, which was from here.

Heh that's also why we started all that gold shit and founded so many cities in alaska. Not Dan, but Mountainapes did this

Another potential source of revenue is research.

Greenland's unique geology and location can offer interesting opportunities for researchers. Get enough hype in the news about how unique greenland is, it's role in global warming, etc. Could be anything, as long as you market it right.

It would basically be for all the scientists that didn't get accepted for antarctic research.

I would also suggest working closely with the Thule air force base. Providing amenities, entertainment, etc for enlisted.

Develop a good relationship with America, that way when the time comes to declare sovereignty, we'd have a bargaining chip in the form of preferred trade with the US.

Let's face it, America loves to topple governments for money.

So what would you choose for a white homeland?

Greenland, which is massive and hard to defend and cold as fuck and full of slovenly natives?

Or the rock covered in arable, easily defended land and productive white people?

As someone from the area, which would you pick?

our FISK!

Seriously? Why not just start fucking colonizing africa. This time just fucking keep the niggers in the jungle and shoot them if they enter the country? Africa is so fucking fertile

It's just to do as we did with bears and wolves here on the shitrock and swedenistan in the 1800ds. We went "mangard" from south to north, killing all animals.

Easy, though it is wast.

Another thing to consider is banking.

With all these precious metals, it might be a good idea to start an exchange.

If the other nordbro is right about the quality of the metals, then you could develop a reputation for high quality materials. This would require smelteries, and mints, creating more jobs and wealth.

We would be swimming in dollars, euros, and pounds.

That brings us to our next problem which would be our system of currency, and economic system.

Fiat? Resource backed? Demurrage?

> productive white people

Bears are known to eat fisk more sp laks..
The wolves I dunno, prolly to piss off libtards but Sven was in on this as the tranny ruled us then, but we had our own const.

But since sven... it was to make the moose pop grow and stop them from taking our fi.. I ment sheep and shit

I don't think we could declare sovereignty from Norway as easily on the Faroe islands.

You guys are pretty serious about who gets to fish your waters.

Greenland seems to be the safest bet, since they have been entertaining independance for a while.

Hijacking an existing movement is much easier than creating one.

You guys wouldn't last out there or up at iceland either tbqh.

Look you are trapped on a small island in the middle of the ocean. And you have to adopt to our way of living, and that is no comfy city people shit you see on tv. Nature is hard and harsh here, imagine hurricanes and shit.

IE our houses even here back at the main borkbork land, are far stronger than those of yours. Because of the very strong winds. Lit your houses would just blow away in the westlands (which also often happens with cars, roofs etc still)

You need really solid housing

nah me tired... þórr was just here, but he passed fast, must be heading for someone

I spent 5 years in rural Alaska, not that it makes me an expert survivalist, nor was it a cakewalk, but I can see where you're coming from.

I can see a lot of people becoming disenfranchised with the living conditions in the beginning. It's not for everyone, which is probably why there's little jewry going on.

It's still a relatively untapped market, as long as you have enough like minded individuals.

You can get 50,000 likeminded individuals to the Falklands easily

There are daily flights, several of them, from major european cities. Invasion could be accomplished and control established within three months.

The mostest sovereign state is already based in Greenland.

S P Q R ! ! !
P
Q
R
!
!
!

>hmm, not a bad idea
>suddenly this
No thanks, I don't want to live with a bunch of redditors.

Most of the more serious people went to the discord.

>Ah/+ZLcH
a fucking leaf

didn't mean to greentext that

tfw south korea wants a bilateral free trade agreement with us and north korea wants us to remain wut