Who will play based Mel in the inevitable biopic titled "Based Mel: The Based Mel story"?

Who will play based Mel in the inevitable biopic titled "Based Mel: The Based Mel story"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternal_age_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why arent you out saving the white race teevee?

He's gotta go for 10

I'm sure his wife's son will appreciate a decrepit old man as a father when he hits his teenage years

>5lbs 5oz

Confirmed retard baby.

Who is this semen demon? and who is the woman next to him?

This, he gave birth to a nu-male
>The average birth weight in babies of European heritage is 3.5 kilograms (7.7 lb), though the range of normal is between 2.5 kilograms (5.5 lb) and 5 kilograms (11 lb) (all but 5% of newborns will fall into this range). Babies of south Asian and Chinese heritage weigh about 240 grams (0.53 lb) less

david duke

De Niro is right

Lol the sperm being 61 years old already confirmed that one m8

I was 2 months early and I turned out ok

61 year old banging 26 year old.. fucking based Mel!

>26

fucking gross. who'd want this crusty crazy borderline senile grampa near anywhere near them

It's not too bad.
Twins are almost always smaller than that and they come out alright sometimes.

>you will never bang hot 26 year olds when you're 61

Fuck. My gf is already 27.

cucked

>posts on Sup Forums
>turned out ok
how about no

>you will never bang hot 26 year olds when you're 26

I wonder how this chick's father feels about an older-than-him racist inseminating his precious daughter with retarded old man sperm

>women are such whores they'll fuck a man old enough to be their grandfather just because they don't want to get a job
>a balding old man
>she has to lick his saggy disgusting balls, his flabby bitchtits, his wrinkled half-flaccid penis
Women are the lowest form of life

This, it's so fucking stupid and irresponsible. Or he fucking croaks by the time his kid is 10 and his mom and siblings have to take care of him. """""""Based"""""""" Mel Gibson my arse

>26 years old

Mel, you old dog you....

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

She probably likes getting dom'd by Mel

this. holy shit.

(image)

At least I got to do that.

Fag

She probably has some serious daddy issues. Also every girl wants to fuck her father without actually fucking her father.

>27 year old virgin
>went to drug party and fucked like 5 girls out of nowhere
>2 of them black
>all 5 are pregnant
>I don't have a job and I live with my parents
What do I do.

tell them to all get abortions?

He really is /ourguy/

>women are such whores they won't fuck a saggy, flabby old man still in form for his age, because they are so superficial

He's a fag, Tee Bee Aytch.

I'd go with "have a harem" but then you're a fucking NEET.

become a mormon and get 5 pure virgin wives

This, I mean bitch got the looks she wouldn't have any problem scoring some young Chad.
Do something, senpai. Either abort them or by a father, otherwise those niggas gonna be thugs and shiet.

based mel

I don't buy that you, a virgin, impregnated five women in one night.

holy shit he just traded out the old model for a 26 year old? and he's making old man babies with her? jesus christ what a legend

younger anons lack the sense of scale, but as a 29 year old i have a real sense of just how much of a baby a 26 year old really is. today they can barely be considered adults. i wonder how they met

>younger anons lack the sense of scale, but as a 29 year old i have a real sense of just how much of a baby a 26 year old really is. today they can barely be considered adults

>tfw was 2 months and a half early

Was always the tallest kid but was a slow fucker

Could be worse. That being said, don't do drugs kids.

you'd be surprised how many women have a fetish for thick dad dick and aggressive authoritative personalities

oh and tons of money, and being surrounded by people that worship you and try to cling to your power

A beautiful man, also he has like $450 million dollars, so they arent going to be left wanting.

what a fucking idiot, there's no way he actually said all of that shit. If everything on there is true, he's even more braindead than I thought

Of course she is a imature, golddigging whore and will in time be replaced, but until then she can live the good life and doesn`t have to blow other cocks.

he actually has said that shit, i remember when it used to be on the news.

>you will never bang anyone
>ever

problem ?

OMG THE POOR SON HE WILL ONLY BE VERY RICH AND PART OF A LARGE RICH FAMILY WITH TIES TO HOLLYWOOD WOW HOW WOULD HE GO ON WITH A GERIATRIC FATHER, HOW IRRESPONSIBLE

New sperm is created literally every day for men, we aren't born with all our spern in our nutsack from the day we're born like womens eggs you fucking nigger who failed science class.

cant believe I share the same website as you subhumans

what does cumming in a vagina feel like bros?

validation as a male.
like the payoff to working hard.

This is Mel we're talking about here m8.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paternal_age_effect