Seven Samurai

The Matrix

>op pic
>infant-tier movies

The ultimate red pill movie featuring the ultimate red pill character

C'mon leaf, you've done better before.

the first half at least

>WAH HOW DARE BUSINESSES CONTROL THEIR PRICES
>WAH HOW DARE THESE WAGESLAVES WITH REAL JOBS DON'T WANNA MAKE ME BREAKFAST AT LUNCH WAHHHHH
>WAHHH PEOPLE ARE RICHER THAN MEEEEE
>WAH
>WAH
>MY GOVERNMENT JOB DIDN'T PAY ME AS MUCH WAAAAAH

Wow what a true Gary Cooper type

OP, there is nothing red-pilled about Falling Down. The main character, William Foster, is just extremely angry and lashes out at everything and everyone. We are looking at a day in his life when he literally hates everything. He isn't interested in doing anything to change the world. He is just lashing out because he is hoping someone turns on him and ends his life that he hates so much. He is a self-loathing and depressed individual who is spreading hate and blaming everyone around him for his misery. He is the very kind of self-hating unaccountable assholes with a victim-mentality that red-pilled warriors hate.

Wake in Fright
The White Ribbon
The Piano Teacher
The Color Wheel
Barton Fink
2001: A Space Odyssey
Wild at Heart
Blue Velvet
Overlord
Antichrist
Anything by Paul Morrissey
thousands of other films not about CGI birds

I can't talk about it.

What's a good Sup Forums approved movie to watch with a chick?

Yes.

Made in the year my pop was born.

Heathers

It's late 80s but very relevant

This.

It's like people who say The Professional is redpilled. No it isn't. It just appeals to stupid pedo fantasies mainly. Shooting people with "blood bullets"? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. And the main character is legolas-teir skilled; he's stupid good just for the sake of making a crazy skilled character the people go OMG at. That whole first scene is so fucking unbelievable. I couldn't even finish the movie.

>Falling Down

No, no. That's a terrible example of a 'redpilled' movie.

Oy vey you must be an SJW
Pedophilia is totally redpilled
Degeneracy isn't real stormcuck

At the time I was bluepilled and thought Trey and Matt were stupid for portraying Hollywood liberals as villains and neocon warmongers as the heroes.

hahaha holy fucking shit, if you're seriously watching a movie and expecting it to match expectations of reality, I've got some news for you buddy.

Sounds to me like you're just a sour apple who hates things for retarded reasons. I bet you're real fun to be around.

Fight Club. The emasculation of men is real.

whats that movie about corn and matt damon was in it

Good WILL HUNTING?

Falling down is bluepilled faggot.

How fucking dare you say (((Joel Schumacher))) doesn't make the most red-pilled movies

no, matt damon was in it

Eyes Wide Shut

Undoubtedly it was redpilled in it's own respect, however it should also be viewed through a lens of skepticism, as who the hell knows what (((Warner Bros.))) modified in the movie to misdirect the viewers.

>Strong womyn ending were she becomes a lesbian after defeating her evil white manipulator
Nah. Good movie tho

>infidelity brings ruin; white people of the world, get your fucking act together, save your marriages, and take care of your families

That's what I got from it.

Look Who's Back
American History X
They Live

THE INFORMANT!

angry birds 2016, obligatory, Molymeme confirmed it!!111 omg lol iz so redpill

cba finding a pic

American History X is a bit of an ambiguous one. Depending on who is viewing it, different messages can be taken from it.

If you have an already red pilled person, or somebody more dispossessed towards it, they may take home a message different from that of a blue pilled person.

Still a good film though.

the matrix

None of those are redpilled at all you literally insane leaf.

Here's an actual redpilled list:

Starship Troopers
The Postman
Fight Club
The Matrix
They Live
the Indian in the Cupboard
The Crucible
Wallace and Grommit a Grand Day Out
The Greatest Story Never Told
Warrior
The Peaceful Warrior
Groundhog Day
Watership Down

The reasons these movies are redpilled is because of the messages in them. Above all else take away from them the reality of human nature and the limits of the unlimited.

THEY LIVE

Mad Max 1 and 2.
Its about manly men taking what they want and fucking shit up.

Network

>American History X
>Yes goy... black people are in jail because the cops are evil and racism is bad.

It showed a proud, white warrior retreating back and arbitrarily turning a blind eye to racial issues, instead of working to relieve them.

The Jew was heavy with this one.

Honorary mentions;

The Road
Threads

>all women are whores
> tom cruise is really a faggot
> sex trafficing and pedo groups in hollywood are real

That's what I got

Sucks that Kubrick died before he could release, probably kikes killed the honorary Jew before he could redpill people.

>sex trafficking and pedo groups in (((Hollywood))) are real

FTFY

Don't be retarded. The underlying message is that everyone has a reason for their beliefs, and when taken to the extreme, something that impacted them early on can stay with their entire lives, and only a moment of utter shock can set them away from that. Even then, if you've read anything about it, you'll know about the deleted scene, which is a can of worms in and of itself.

> American history x
If they kept the original ending where he shaved his head again it would be.

Literally Sup Forums IRL Everyone should have seen this, it's on netflix

Kubrick was actually a Jew. I wonder, if in his last movie, he went Brother Nathaniel.

I never checked on the deleted scenes. I'll have to give it a look, and hope you're right.

Its shit. Watch rampage instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ly8TD0fKcvs

Land of the Blind.

Really good. full movie on the lind

What's wrong with the second half?

Invasion USA.
Mostly manly American film ever.

He gets all multiculti

>Watership Down
I've seen the movie and read the book
What exactly is "redpilled" about it?

What is it

I assume that you have seen a total of 13 films in your life

THEY CALL HIM BOSS

How easily swayed life is

I know, that is why I called him the honorary Jew.
Brother Nathaniel is Putin worshiping cuck, fuck him, he does what he does out of spite, the kikes kicked him out.
Kubrick got truly red-pilled, not Brother cucktanieled "red pilled".
>Frederic Raphael, who authored the Eyes Wide Shut script for Kubrick recalled that Kubrick once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything," and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the "Eyes Wide Shut" script.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick

The Purge.
Rich white man has to deal with retarded liberal faggots and kills them before being stabbed by one and then other rich people want to kill the other rich people because reasons.

>helping people that want to go past being a criminal like all the others that immgrated and going out on your own terms to clean up your neighborhood is now a Liberal thing

Dr. Strangelove

Falling Down is literally a movie about a unlikable beta cuck who finally melts down and spergs out because he can't cope with reality and change

so yeah, it's pretty much Sup Forums in a nutshell

I knew there was a reason I liked him.

I've been a Kubrick fan since I watched A Clockwork Orange and The Shining when I was nine.
My dad's a boss... got a fucked up sense of humor.

>Fiver has visions of death and destruction
>Fiver and Hazel grab some niggas to dip out
>find new home
>need bitches
>bird friend scopes out hoes
>Woundwart fucks shit up
>dog
>Hazel is kill

>*bonus* include story time of theft, gambling and adventure

I don't get how that relates to life being swayed

A

Fireback:
youtube.com/watch?v=8jQuBue4pzY

The big short

It actually showed how government agencies played a huge part in the whole housing crisis.
Although it still could have done a better job, at least it wasn't all: greedy business people caused it.

kek

Not that guy, but the movie obviously didn't want you to hate the dude.

Certainly NOT the new Independence Day. Watched it today with my dad, he loved the first one.

Pure propaganda. "global unity", Hillary Clinton knockoff president, a gay couple, weak white character is cucked by strong black man, "we are one race: the human race" monologue before the climax, and a gay couple.

Also the director is openly gay and the writer is Jewish.

Sup Forums was right again

A Scanner Darkly. It is a fantastic movie, Philip K Dick was so red pilled, even if he did do Meth. I think it was his best work. Too bad I can't really explain the film without ruining it.

Well you just saved me some money, i wonder if any good streamers out there.

death wish

youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU
it might be cheesy, but Conan is the perfect Nietzschean superhero

>learning that despite cultural differences, having good hardworking values trumps all

Sounds pretty good to me. The kid was peer pressured into shit, then hard work turned him into a man who wanted to get a job, a car, and a wife. Then the old guy sacrifices himself to ensure a better life for the younger generation. It's showing that diversity and race don't matter, only having good values matter. I'd rather be in the most multicultural town if everyone shunned crime, did honest work, and respected other property than a town of white people who hold none of those values.

It's just the fantasies of everyone mad at the world realized into a film. Nowhere near the level of redpill that Falling Down was.

You faggots are playing checkers

>Starship Troopers

The book is ultra-redpilled, but the movie is awful leftist propoganda satirizing the book.

Equilibrium

It's a good movie, but he kills a neo Nazi so Sup Forums doesn't like it.

The Network made in 1976 and They Live

After seeing Falling Down listed time and time again in Sup Forums approved movie threads I finally gave it a watch and whilst it was enjoyable, I had the same sentiment.

It's a film about a creepy, obsessive divorced man who doesn't get to see his kid anymore and who has lost his job who decides one day in the sweltering LA heat that he's going to leave a traffic jam and get to his kids house on foot but not before going on a rampage that takes him through chink shops, gang territory and fast food restaurants.

You can sympathize with him though, and he is very much Sup Forums but the whole film overall was silly. Interesting social commentary though. It is worth watching. And yes it is definitely Sup Forums approved.

The real Sup Forums character was the neo nazi with the surplus store though.

did we see the same film?!

the original had global unity
film ends with a male president
the gay couple was not too explicit, it wasn't a fagfest like lotr
aussie white guy is the star of the film
aussie white guy ends up with stunning white girl, other white guy ends up with stunning asian girl, black guy ends up with nobody?
the original was made by the same director

Anything else?

>GOD DAMMIT ENGINEER! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU????
>WAARALAJDUAKDHAIAHSKANZBDKANSBZLAAAAAA

>The real Sup Forums character was the new nazi with the surplus store though

lolwut?

Yeah he shares the same ideology as us, but he was a fucking idiot who couldn't handle bantz.

Falling Down and God Bless America are for literal autists who cant understand how the world works, only edgy kids like them.

>guy owns a store and is charging a lot for his products
>guy trashes his store even though nobody is forcing anyone to buy any of it

Also the female president made the biggest mistakes

I like Falling Down a lot, even if I don't agree with it's sentiment and it's sentiment isn't what you think it is. It isn't meant to be about celebrating some normal guy who has been pushed too far and is righting the wrongs of society, it's meant to be showing that this guy is just a loser who doesn't really have a place in society anymore and has just flown off the handle and is taking out his frustration on everyone else.

He's sympathetic and has some valid complaints but the movie doesn't want you to side with him completely.

Yeah, like I said.

Sup Forums really can't handle the bantz. How many times have you seen people on here flip out when they encounter views that don't match their own?

This is- even more so than fight club

>OP said red pilled movies
>most anons just post movies they like

The Wild Bunch
Cool Hand Luke
the original Straw Dogs
No Country For Old Men
Sorcerer

These were redpill experiences for me OP. Has anyone seen the new Macbeth adaption? I heard it was Red pill

>missing the point entirely

It was because the store owner was disrespectful, cheating piece of shit foreigner from South Korea, who is more than happy to accept billions annualy in American tax payer money for protection in his home country while blatantly disrespecting Americans in their country. Fucking Michael Douglas explained it explicitly in the movie, pay fucking attention you colossal retard. I dont even really like Falling Down either.

The Birth of a Nation

Gotta get this thread moving.

>american history X

The whole dinner scene was dumb as fuck. He was pretty much spot on about Rodney King yet it was 'oh you don't wanna agree with a WHITE SUPREMACIST now do you?'

Did Kubrick get killed because of it?

I fucking loved this movie
Haven't seen it since high school