Eternal /trb/ Mitch is a pleb edition

>FM18 info:
youtube.com/watch?v=F_1gPUeY0EY

>Facepack (scroll down for torrent):
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm17-logos.html

>Hairpack
fmscout.com/a-debski-newgen-hairstyles-fm17.html

>Pastebin: FAQ, guides and extras
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=TR3Vdo5etCQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0CH1Tu9-oSU
youtube.com/watch?v=YnoyiVZUxUk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Pedersen
youtube.com/watch?v=OovWXZbUDJ4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How old is your squad /trb/?

missing two 33yo down there

>2542

I request that you post coefficients and the top 5 league tables

1/2

wolfsburg won bundes and bordeaux won ligue 1

10 or so that need to find a new home within 5 years.

>tenerife

Also, there's a thing called the DNCG in France that watches over club debt. And that thing means that with their debt estimated at 250M€ , Barça wouldn't play in Ligue 1 at all. To be honest, La Liga would barely have 10 clubs in it if they had to face the DNCG. It happened to Stransbourg or Le Mans; this summer SC Bastia got not only relegated from Ligue 1 due to poor results, but the DNCG further banned them to D3. Since they also defaulted they could've landed at the bottom echelon but they were "saved" from this and landed in D5.

we'll accept barcelona

reeeeeeeeeeeee

Upload that save so I can take over Tenerife please thank you

>Making your Football clubs actually pay taxes
What a barbaric country you live in

>upload nearly 2 gigs of save at the staggering speed of 0.17mbps
y-yeah maybe tomorrow man

but also
>best player is an italian named Italo
italoverload.jpg

Well we beheaded the king, so he can't pay taxes for clubs like Halal.

The King is a supporter of Atlético though.
God I wish we had beheaded ours and not just exiled them.

I would be careful. Didn't Carlos shoot his brother to death?

When we did that, we had to fight literally every country in Europe over that. They feared something similar could happen in their countries and hence wanted to reinstall a king on the throne. We ended up with an Emperor instead.

>have one player called Marcus Pedersen and another one called Mads Pedersen
>both are shown as M. Pedersen during the match

Just nickname one of them. Or both.

I once had two brazilians who both were named Alexandre with no last name.

>not nicknaming him Mads Man

He also had a literal whorehouse in his palace and is probably now living the good life with his favourite whore and spending the money all the spanish people pay to him in going elephant hunting.
The history is the borbons is pretty funny, they are inbred as fuck and one of every two grows up to be mad. Pretty much like Targaryens.
Yes, but the moment must have been glorious. Just imagine the post-beheading party.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Football Manager. The Tactics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the role of Enganches most of the scout report improvements will go over a typical player's head. There's also Miles' nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his game - his game design philosophy draws heavily from Ancient Persian Scaphism Torture techniques, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the simulation, to realize that they're not just simulations of football matches- they simulate something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Football Manager truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the elegance in Miles' existencial catchphrase "This years release has several game changing new features," which itself is a cryptic reference to The epic Greek tale of the Ship of Theseus. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Sports Interactive's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a tattoo of my star Regen. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 Working with Youngsters points of myself (preferably lower) beforehand.

To be fair, he got the guillotine treatment only because he attempted to flee.

(Y)
Kazuki Ishikami confirmed FM'er.

>The Tactics are extremely subtle

At 31 out of 38 matches I had a 100% winning record. OGC Nice tied 1-1 in the 32nd. How do I kill myself?

youtube.com/watch?v=0CH1Tu9-oSU

What a game to end the streak on

youtube.com/watch?v=YnoyiVZUxUk

a bunch of kids and gary medel

Guess the score guys

0-8

im parma by the way

3-2

My best game of FM14 got rekt because for some reason one of the european cups haven't been scheduled properly and now it breaks when it tries to start a new season.
I'm fucking pissed as hell.

>tfw your centre back is retarded

1/2

Average age is 24.

When the pass behind our centre backs comes he runs the wrong way to the centre half before turning around

GREAT ENGINE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Haha such strange timing, it looks like you'll have to buy Football Manager 2018 now.

DCs do not understand high balls.

It can't be, this is just paranoia.

Do you think this is a situation in which a sliding tackle is necessary? Well, my DM thought so and gave away a penalty, the stupid fuck.

which one?

The one in the red shirt obviously

The one on the floor.

DANGEROUS SHOOTING ANGLE ALERT
SCISSOR THE CUNT

marcus pedersen? Hes a fucking striker you halfwit

Could actually be Michael Pedersen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Pedersen

It was Mads Pedersen, actually.

absolute madsman

This definitely makes it look like people buy a new iphone and then find it slower than they were expecting it to be.

How much did you buy the madsman for?

Having been doing a journeyman save for a while now some of the "protect the big clubs" measures I've seen are ridiculous:
>can only get relegated from the Argentina Primera Division if your average points over two seasons are amongst the third lowest at the end of a season
>the bigger team is always drawn as the home side in Italy's cup tournament
>every round of Spain's cup has two legs so if the bigger team fails to win the first game they still get a chance to obliterate their opponents in the second game
>Nacional and Penarol play all their away games at Uruguay's national stadium - mostly so that their fans can turn all their away games into home games by completely outnumbering the little amount of home fans that will turn up - these games are also every other club's biggest source of income so they're trapped

>every round of Spain's cup has two legs so if the bigger team fails to win the first game they still get a chance to obliterate their opponents in the second game

also ensures that the small team gets a lot of revenue if they draw a top team

good point, but have many Spanish smaller teams been able to have long runs in the Copa del Rey like smaller English clubs can in the English FA Cup? A lot of smaller clubs have made the final itself in the past 10 years alone.

>Nacional and Penarol play all their away games at Uruguay's national stadium
I don't care about the financial necessities, that is absolutely disgusting

It made trying to unseat them very hard, yet at the same time it would be the only time I got to see a profit at the end of the month. I faced both clubs in the Copa Lib later on when I was in Argentina and took pleasure in smashing them both home and away.

275K, honestly a great purchase, he's been pretty consistent all season and even scored a hat trick when I accidentally played him as a CM(A).

>It made trying to unseat them very hard
and the whole gruelling process wouldn't be very rewarding unless you could wrest the national stadium away from them somehow
but of course you couldn't without fiddling with the db

uruguay stadiums are so comfy

>comfy

If they played Penarol/Nacional there, they would be losing out on a lot of money from high demand for tickets from the away fans. Pic related in the national stadium that they use instead.

I like Rampla Juniors' stadium. If the match is boring, you can watch the boats in the river.

>not liking comfy stadium visits with your grandpa

Could be a lot of violence on the pitch if those bustling fans weren't separated by that barbed wire.

>implying you need the fans to start violence in Uruguayan football

youtube.com/watch?v=OovWXZbUDJ4

>The only 198 PA regen in this save is an english cb at united

Why do you know that information, cheater?

I always run an extra save where I just holiday for years to see what fm does. This future is not one I want to be a part of.

>which itself is a cryptic reference to The epic Greek tale of the Ship of Theseus

>facilities downgraded

What PPM's should I teach this lad? Technique at 15, finishing 14, should be pretty good for "places shots"?

Why can't Argentina qualify?

Is it that missi is a system bitch who's simply not that good?

Good thing they will all find a club after this season

>Turkus
The "genocide" PPM

Places shots is a meme really, shoots with power is better.

Apparently Dybala wants to sign a lifetime contract with Juventus
based

Hm, I remember teaching one striker "shoots with power" in 16 and he ended up skying balls like a motherfucker.

S-so far so good

>gets injured
>scores
Worth it

>tfw performing better when injured

With "places shots" you'll often see your player basically passing the ball to the goalkeeper. With shoots with power, IF the shots is going on target, then it will likely go in, even if a gk manages to get his hands on it.

Just make him not shoot from distance

>WHY DOESN'T OUR MANAGER SELL YOUNGSTER FOR SMALL SUMS OF MONEY WHEN THEY ASK?

Good to know

I mean that's just my experience with the PPM, it could be different for you or anyone else really. I used to force places shots on strikers and they often flopped. It's better to leave it at nothing or use shoots with power.

Will Miles implement beating your players with a shoe during the team talks?

>reminder that norbro is an autistic fucking loser who has evidence against him outing him as a pedophile

It's actually legal to sign a 16 year old, lad.

He always striked me as a r*dditor 2bh

So Ronaldo will forever be greater than missi the wc misser now that Argentina can no longer qualify.

*RING RING*

addicted to green arrows, tell me how much of a beast mantlet he's going to be

>Henrik Ojaama

my dick

>text the work oneitis "Hey what you up to today?"
>she replies "only use my number for work emergencies"

/trb/ for the day it is then