THE FIGHT ISN'T OVER YET

David Lammy MP urges Parliament to ignore EU referendum result: 'We can stop this madness'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-result-latest-david-lammy-mp-eu-referendum-result-parliament-twitter-statement-stop-this-a7102931.html#commentsDiv

Other urls found in this thread:

filmon.com/tv/bbc-news
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorosbots are out in full force in comment sections and on national tv stations. Even BBC is pushing the rejection propaganda nonstop: filmon.com/tv/bbc-news

>that specimen
>British MP

wat

>In light of this vote, we first need to reflect on the choices people made and why they made those choices. I'm sure there are concerns but perhaps the decision was rash and many voters did not fully comprehend the ramifications. We must not forget the very substantial portion of our people who wished to remain in the European Union, and in light of new facts many Leave voters may not still be committed to their decision. Democracy does not mean being tied to single impulsive decisions that cannot be reviewed and changed, rather the process is dynamic and ever evolving and the actions of the government must meet those realities. To do anything else would be simply to impose a tyranny on a minority by a majority, and this is not what our country stands for.

link or did you write that yourself?

Forest Whitaker's bastard son?

The kikes aren't going out wig you a fight

>stop this madness
>by ignoring 52% and further dividing the country while killing the labor party

okay

It disgusts me how many people are calling for a revote only because the results weren't in their favor

It's a total disgrace to the concept of democracy

I copied it off a compatriot friend. I thought they'd be more mealy-mouthed about this, actually pretty surprised how blatantly "fuck democracy" they're being.

Plenty of them on facebook atm.
Starting to get a bit worried now.

>here vote on this thing we're sure we'll win, we'll give you plenty of time so you can register to vote and will be reminded of the vote in the media constantly for two weeks. God bless the Merkel.
>Oh what, this aint fair? The majority of people voted against us? How can this be happening? Clearly, we need to re-examin the rules, younger votes should actually count as two votes, OBVIOUSLY, because they have to live with the results, and this has nothing to do with the indoc... education system. Secondly, we need to remind you that you VOTED TO FAST AND ACTED TO RASH. You needed to slow down, think things through because YOU WEREN'T THINKING. Maybe you didn't understand THAT REMAIN SHOULD PROBABLY WIN. As a leave voter, YOU MIGHT FEEL SOME UNCERTAINTY, SO IT'S PROBABLY REGRET. Democracy does not mean listening to votes that you made TOO RASHLY, BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T REALLY THINKING. We need to meet reality here MERKEL IS GOD-EMPRESS. To allow you to NOT THINK and just VOTE on decisions you THOUGHT you wanted, would be tyranny - this is not what the country stands for.
>So, lets try this again but this time REMEMBER TO THINK BEFORE YOU VOTE.

Fucking brainwashing kike bastards just straight up pushed a moderate right winger into the far right and I pray for the day gas chambers make their comeback.

It's always the fucking niggers with this tantrum shit

Gee I wonder why there are no African superpowers

tl;dr: people are too stupid to vote so we must complain until it goes in our favor.

>/fucking this

For week leading up to the election everything in the news was about a referendum to appease a few old cranks that need to be taught a lesson that UK is forever part of the EU.

>every time he robs a store
no es fake

>African Democracy

>please ignore democracy and the voice of the people

at the very least a re-vote is going to happen. this is stirring up too much shit all over the global market.

>paring knife

>To do anything else would be simply to impose a tyranny on a minority by a majority
Sounds like democracy in a nutshell to me.

What a cunt, genuinely hate these pieces of shit that are trying to ignore a democratic vote.

Hang that nigger from the highest tree.

Next thing you know he's going to burst into the House of Lords dressed as a witch doctor and start swinging a machete around

>stop this madness

Madness?

THIS

IS

ENGLAND

One is a non-entity in Parliament and the other is a glorified ribbon-cutter. Who gives a fuck about what either of them say?

Does Britain have a constitution of any kind? If not then majority-rule (or "tyranny of the majority" if you don't like it) is to be expected.

whichever way this goes its going to cause substantial reforms to the eu if they have any interest in keeping it together whatsoever

this fucking colonial nigger makes my blood boil

>be me
>be black
>vote leave
>mfw reading the posts itt

2nh I wouldn't even care.
A reversal would confirm the uk as an autocratic shithole and it would give me all the reason I need to leave.

A nigger is a nigger. A faggot is a faggot. When day comes, you and your ilk will hang from the trees on every street.

have a kot

I dont understand how black people can stand browsing Sup Forums. I suppose after a while all the hate is easy to brush aside.

It's okay, just promise not to eat my dear old mum and we'll get along fine.

Anyroad, don't mind the stormies lad welcome to Sup Forums

>stormies

go back to red dit lad

What type of black are you?
African or West Indian?

The Library is open pretty late.

David Lammy is the MP for Tottenham, an area that is incredibly diverse. His constituents voted 75%~ stay. That is why it is so shocking to them.

Thanks for that tweet bro