PRAIREXIT FUCKING NOW

PRAIREXIT FUCKING NOW

COAST FAGS FUCK OFF
DIXIE FAGS FUCK OFF
RUST BELT FUCK OFF
REEEEEEE

Would you have any products to export besides buffalo pelts?

>UT
>prairie state

holy fucking shit this is absolute comedic GOLD! im in tears, OP

sweet stinky Colorado weed

Acting like anyone would car about a bunch of cornfuckers leaving te Union. You'd probably help us out, no more corn starch.

>The Cruz Union secedes from the United States

>niggers mad that white man is leaving

Silcon Prarie, Bread Basket USA, Denver, Oil market in Dakatas, list goes on

Every state should leave the union besides Florida. If they won't leave, the rest of us will

>Prairexit happens
>Obesity epidemic disappears overnight

That's it, I guess I'm #CornSexual now.

>Utah

not having iowa in your cool thread about anything agriculture...........

The only states that might, maybe succeed would be the dark blue ones. The red states love the USA too much. Now, you'll note that the deep blue states are broke, so I don't think they'd leave either.

Who cares if you leave? There's a reason your falled "flyover states"

cause the niggers live on the coasts and cities, cool story though.

Can Minny come too?

>hating Pennsylvania

>literal who talking shit

You do...I'm moving there. I know you're not full.

lol you shit flyover fuckin geometric square ass lookin states can go ahead and leave, all you ever gave us was row crops and school shooters anyways.

Especially you, Kansas, get fucked. Tell Sammy to pay what you owe us so we can work on our fuckin roads already

-Missouri

>nigger mad that his gibsmedat will go away once whites leave

>Afghanistan talking about failed states

Holy shit I'm dying.

>Yawn

Either you get someone else to support you or you work to support someone else. whats the point, the only thing certain in life after birth is death so what let me just be decadent one day we'll fall just like rome did but for now i'm going with the flow desu

>missouri

cool story nigger

deployed burger you monkey

These guys make like half your food bro

ay u finna git beat fuhdat racis shih nigga im from da lou nigga sheeeeeeiit git svelt or git delt u nawmean nigga 314 spitn truf

hey dude i bet your cousin's pussy is real tight and all but that extra chromosome doesn't seem to be working too well for you so if you'd stop all that inbreeding and cornhusking we can do stuff that actually matters, you know?

i was ex military and didn't find time to post on this stupid site, you must be a super hero

I'm for this, actually.

sure you were pal

North Dakota reporting in. First thing in order, nuke Minnesota just to be certain they know we're not fucking around. Drop it right on Cedar ave Minneapolis and they might even thank us for removing the Somalis.

uss boone decomed now, yes i've been through both canals, and now entering yours

Can Idaho come with? Don't leave us out! :(

doesn't hold a candle to california bud, i tell you huwhat.

Take Oklahoma with you
t. MIMAL.

Sham master over here. All we had was halo 3 and 2 controllers, and you get fucking Sup Forums? bastard

>Prairexit
>doesn't include the entire state that is 100% prairie