Don't you think hating on transgender children is more damaging to them than the theoretical risk of them changing...

Don't you think hating on transgender children is more damaging to them than the theoretical risk of them changing their minds? Why treat a young child so badly when they've made a choice that impacts nobody but themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21094885
guernicamag.com/interviews/spade_3_1_11/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Tipton
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who said anything about hating them? Just don't enable it. Just say 'no, you can't be a girl' like you would when they say any other stupid impossible kid shit.

Yes, I'm a fairly tolerant guy and I always cross the line at trannies.

cutting off your dick for a fucking social media fanbase is literally the definition of mental ill.

I dont know why you fags think that's a tranny, that's his fucking twin sister they are identical twins.

do twins usually have the same moles in the same spots?

Read IDENTICAL TWINS

If the world wasn't on a slow decline into hell, I'd say Yes, you can wear a dress to school.
And once they get home, take it off and vow to never do it again, the problem would be solved.

But no.. he'd probably get a certificate for being so brave. And invited to a dinner with the Prime Minister, and featured on time's most important people in the world.

transgender children shouldn't be a thing

god you are fucking stupid

I'm a fairly intolerant guy who actually doesn't mind trannies. Also, the vast majority don't cut off their dicks, they just get fucked in the ass.

would breed boipucci/10

>children
>making their own choices
Seriously? Children would eat only candy and stay out all day if they could.
Parents should do what's best for their children, not indulge in their every stupid desire.

Lets be honest no ones would give a shit if you trans stop parading in the streets just do your nip and cut and move on why announce it

Body dysmorphia is the same thing anerexics have. And we don't just let the, starve themselves.

I don't hate these kids. But they need help, not to be enabled.

Obviously this shit doesn't work because they all attempt suicide.

it's a brand new world and the skies should be the limits but still our consciousness lag behind with the time....kill off the boomer and the millennials dont care what you prefer but until then faggots dressing up as girls is still weird to most, majority of the pop is at least 45 years old

Claiming that you can switch genders is a crime against truth, falsehoods so damaging should always be met with hostility.

>boy/girl, yet "identical" twins

lol just admit that you want to bang that boypussy out, its ok

I'll never understand what makes trannies special in regards to mental conditions.

LGBT, lesbian gays, bisexual and trannies
transgender isn't a sexual orientation for fucks sake

fpbp
/thread

burn them

You let in the Jew and the Jew rotted your empire, ... And the big Jew has rotted EVERY nation he has wormed into.

see there, you admitted it was a 'choice'. I knew you could do it.

I'm glad to know that a lot of the hate from Mudslimes comes from literal faggots.
Makes me less mad when lefties let them in by the truckloads considering how shit 90% of faggots are.
And that 90% becomes 99.99% in regards to trannies.

It's not that simple though Brazil, you;d know that if your people could afford education.

Getting your dick cut off does not a girl make.
I know Aussie shitposting is a passtime, but not even you could be this stupid.

>we're gettin to the point where even whitebois are meant for BBC
oh fucc

>1 post by this ID

If i'm not mistaken, its not that they get their dick cut off. It's cut open and pushed inwards to form a vagina with having the urethra still intact. So if you stick your pick inside a MtF vagina, you're sticking your dick in his what was once a dick.

I had the webm that illustrates the surgery but can not find it at the moment.

Cuck

No

>Wrinkly vulva.

I understand what actually happens, I was being punctual.
You get my point.

Pictures like this make me fear for my sanity. I've never been homosexual or pedophiliac but I want to hit that.

Just a reminder that you are a blue pilled little cuck if you can't accept and see the reality that transgender people are a product of their embryonic development and genetics.

All major attempts and instances in which a child has been forced or socialized to be a specific gender has stunningly failed. There is absolutely no evidence that gender identity is a learned phenomenon while there is some significant cases that illustrate the opposite.

>"It is believed that during the intrauterine period the fetal brain develops in the male direction through a direct action of testosterone on the developing nerve cells, or in the female direction through the absence of this hormone surge. According to this concept, our gender identity (the conviction of belonging to the male or female gender) and sexual orientation should be programmed into our brain structures when we are still in the womb. However, since sexual differentiation of the genitals takes place in the first two months of pregnancy and sexual differentiation of the brain starts in the second half of pregnancy, these two processes can be influenced independently, which may result in transsexuality. This also means that in the event of ambiguous sex at birth, the degree of masculinization of the genitals may not reflect the degree of masculinization of the brain. There is no proof that social environment after birth has an effect on gender identity or sexual orientation."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21094885

pic related: ~40 different peer reviewed research publications. Half over the sexual dimorphism of human brains and the other half over the last 20 years of tranny research annotated. If you think trannies come from SJW culture, jewish brain wash, estrogen in water, etc, you are objectively incorrect and just as bad as the SJW's who deny reality.

Right, it's a mental illness.

Even cis girls have that

Not scrotal wrinkle level though.

No, it's a physiological condition with high levels of comorbidity. There are plenty of transgender people in this world that have no mental issues at all.

You would never call Male Pattern Baldness a mental disorder but around 30% of balding men experience depression, suicidal thoughts, or dysmorphia when suffering from baldness. It's a physiological illness that causes mental suffering in people.

You are an ignorant nigger incapable of nuance. I just gave you 30+ peer reviewed, credible, annotated, pieces of research but you have no rebuttal. Just like a chimp. "Dey wuz a man"

>Man can't accept that he's a man so he tries to pass his deficiency off as something as minor as male pattern baldness
Maybe the Mudslimes are right, maybe you faggots are cancer.

>Maybe
Kek

>female male-brain
>female penis

Just because a guy is "girly" doesn't mean he is a girl. This strict definition of males only being macho is a factor.

>Naive goy: I don't like sports and other macho shit.

>Jew doctor: Ah, you see, being a non-stereotypical man suggests you are really a woman in a man's body. We can help!

Also

>"tranny research" scientists
>Not starting with massive bias
>Not producing biased results

Please

I do accept I am a man though. I am a straight white male that thoroughly enjoys pussy. But I'm not an illiterate Luddite incapable of critical thinking.

>minor as baldness

Fucking kek dude. Transgender people would be considered a "minor" thing as well if you actually read the medical research. Don't try to downplay baldness either, over 600,000 hair transplants take place each year world wide. White men commit suicide over baldness and the depression rate is quite high as well.

If being transgender is a mental illness, so is baldness. Both are physiological conditions that change the way a person interacts with their culture. Both are unaccepted and both lead to depression and often suicide. If you can't see the parallels it just further confirms your chimp status.

You did a good job completely ignoring any of the facts and stuck right to your pathetic little knee jerk emotions about "right and wrong".

>I am a straight white male that thoroughly enjoys pussy.
Sure thing (((user))).

Post boipussi

You have confused gender and gender identity. Three variables exist when we talk about human beings:

1. Gender, purely cultural and some biological basis (women expected to care etc due to child bearing history)

2. Gender identity, individual conviction about the state of their gender.

3. Sex, obvious.

Your argument is trash because you try to discredit the concept of gender identity by conflating it and dragging it through the nasty SJW mud of cultural gender. It has nothing to do with dresses, sports, etc. It's strictly the conviction oneself has about their own identity.

All of the research I have posted illustrates differences in trannies in their limbic nucleus and structure plus significant difference in behavior of hypothalamus and structure. These two primary areas of the brain control instincts and hormones generally.

How the fuck is Sup Forums so eager to accept IQ as a measure of race and genetics yet so blind to the biological reality of hard coded gender identity. How the fuck else would a primitive human being know to penetrate and fuck, etc. We have tons of instinctual behavior. Is it really that hard to see there is a instinctual gender identity?

Mongrels.

The life expectancy of bald men isn't 27.

I don't care who or what you think I am. I've posted objective, empirical evidence and you have cried about your feelings.

Nice.

oh look it's this thread again

Source on that being the life expectancy of a transgender person?

Also, I'm absolutely positive that if 80% of transgender people didn't experience discrimination their lives would be a little longer. ;)

It's very interesting to me how Sup Forums constantly worships white male victimhood and even rights off the disproportionate white suicide rate but is incapable to reach that same conclusion with trannies.

Wow it's almost as if your living condition has something to do with your mental and physical health.

writes*

I was wrong, it's actually 23.

guernicamag.com/interviews/spade_3_1_11/

White men don't pump themselves full of artificial hormones that are incompatible with their body.

>guernicamag.com/interviews/spade_3_1_11/

??? Not a real source. Searching the article doesn't even yield a result for "suicide" and there is no number given.

Cancer patients pump themselves with radiation for treatment.

The treatment for gender identity disorder is transitioning until we have a way to completely rewire and structure a brain.

Look at how emotional your response is. Even the language you use to describe it "pumping full of artificial hormones". How are the hormones artificial? I don't understand. Transgender people don't get artificial hormones they get real hormones.

You're entire argument basically boils down to:
>This consenting person is doing something to themselves I don't like! Waaaa

Literally who gives a fuck what you think.

Niggers are also a product of their genetics, doesn't make them any less shit.
Same applies to trannies.

Men who become women tend to look pretty good nohomo.

>Superior male genes and aesthetics confirmed.

No wonder women need makeup just to look human.

But there's NOTHING wrong with LGBT in my opinion. In fact, gay people can be funny and pretty cool sometimes. Problem is the moment I see them saying something like "CIS" etc.

>Promoting mental illness.
Get em checked, for kek.

Are you retarded or have your special "meds" fried your brain? It's literally in the 1st sentence.

Yes, you're a homo if you're attracted to men. Men cannot "become" women.

>Problem is the moment I see them saying something like "CIS" etc.

So you are against people using the latin language like we do in every single other instance involving prefix and suffix?

Latin-derived prefix cis-, meaning "on this side of", which is an antonym for the Latin-derived prefix trans-, meaning "across from" or "on the other side of". It's a logical extension of the English language if you call someone transgender, the actual literary opposite is cis-gender.

Transgender is either a mental illness (child is actually Gay) or an early adopter Transhumanist that is retarded because we don't have the technology to make the transition worth it.

Which is why post-op tranny's have the highest rate of suicide world wide.

Either way, it's natural selection at work and the choice shouldn't be given to a child. We don't give toddlers milk laced with rat poison. Why give a child the right to sterilize themselves?

Your argument BTFO.

Not allowing people to transition pre puberty causes this, you're ruining lives Sup Forums

cute body desu.
I would make love to you, hug you and keep you safe.

>gender identity.
meaningless nonsense.

being feminine does not make you female, being masculine does not make you male.
how you feel, think, behave, does not determine what gender you are.

gender = sex

the only thing cultural about gender is how its used for things without biological sex such as language, inanimate objects and whatnot.

and you seem to be confusing gender with gender roles.

Oh, I see it now. Interesting that you cite that because it's literally saying what I said: it's a product of treatment towards transgender people.

>Transgender people are disproportionately poor, homeless, and incarcerated. Many of the systems and facilities intended to help low-income people are sex-segregated and thereby alienate those who don’t comply with state-imposed categories. A trans woman may not be able to secure a bed in a homeless shelter, for example. Spade writes that just as the feminist movement tended to “focus on gender-universalized white women’s experience as ‘women’s experience,’” the lesbian- and gay-rights movement has focused primarily on a white, middle-class politic, centered on marriage and mainstream social mores.

A transgender persons average short lifespan is not a critique of transgender people, it's a critique of the society and cultural fabric they exist within.

You are chimp confirmed.

Trannies should be shit on, their degeneracy is almost on par with niggers and Mudslimes.
Only plus side is that they won't breed.

Honestly?
I don't give a good god damn what Sup Forums thinks.
I'm a trans woman who browses Sup Forums and guess what? As long as I'm not beaten on the streets, treated like garbage, murdered, tortured etc for who I am I could care less if someone approved of the fact that I chose to transition.
I'm the live and let live type. Don't restrict my freedoms and I'm a happy camper.
I'm pretty sure Sup Forums just doesn't want to be made to accept what they don't personally agree with.
Just like I don't want islam or Christianity shoved down my throat.
Oh geeze. Oh yeah that wasn't intentional. I'm owning it though.
Look, I'm Buddhist. I consider myself center left libertarian. But I won't play the identity politics game. Trying to change Sup Forums's mind is useless. So fucking stop it op. This shit is fucking stupid.

inb4
>The tranny is showing her mental illness
>killself
>kekcuck
>Etc.

I don't believe for a second that's a "reconstructed" vagina. You're just hoping somebody posts that disgusting webm in response, aren't you?

Fucking aussies

>tranny
>her
Kek

>Woosh

No. Gender identity is the instinctual conviction you have towards your body and self. You can not teach or force people to identify as the gender they are not as we have seen in the cases of David Reimer and Walter Heyer.

So you are telling biological creatures have managed to survive this long without any imprinted instinctual feeling? It's completely out the question that conviction towards one's own sex is a biological mechanism?

I'm 100% completely ignoring cultural gender and only talking about gender identity which has absolutely NOTHING to do with culture. It only has to do with the individual.

>Sup Forums refuses to believe that genetics can determine if you feel instinctually like a girl a boy but readily accepts genetics can determine your intelligence.

Literally hilarious.

>Who said anything about hating them?
This. You should hate their fucked up parents.

It isn't a theoretical risk, and when those poor supremely abused children grow up, the ones that don't kill themselves will despise you.

chaser here, be my gf.

wew lad

i agree with you m80

This isn't about whether genetics make you FEEL like a girl, no shit they can, that's kind of what a LOT of mental illnesses do, this is about people trying to imply that feeling like a woman = being a woman, and it doesn't.

>Buddhist libertarian Tranny
>Not playing the identity politics game

Although I mostly agree with you, none of what you said after "trans" needed to be said.

Gender (outside of linguistics) is a mythological term made up by a guy that cut off a boy's penis and told his parents to raise him as a girl.

Pretty much this.
And this is Brazil, home of trannies.

Is GID when a person identified themselves with the genitals of the opposite sex? why do I think that it seems to have something to do with a gender role reversal?

those instincts you are talking about influence how you behave, not whether you see yourself as female or male, just normal/abnormal.

Because there's nothing alright with self harm and no mental illness is solved by telling that person they're right.

> feeling like a woman = being a woman

Literally only SJW-tumblr-kin claim this.

Brain dead nig nog detected. All terms are made up. Clearly the phenomenon exists. And the phenomenon has a significant amount of empirical evidence illustrating its origins, causes, and the most successful treatment. Further but less important, this kind of behavior and identity has existed as far back as recorded human history.

You can't say something doesn't exist just because you don't like it. It exists, it has always existed, it will continue to exist.

So yeah, it's not very mythical.

>those instincts you are talking about influence how you behave

Transgender people report feeling anxiety/emotional pain due to the incongruence of their bodies. This has been observed in transgender children as well.

So yeah, > influence how you behave

And when they influence you to have a conviction to a body you don't have the result is dypshoria which is treated by transitioning.

You actually supported my argument.

>Literally only SJW-tumblr-kin claim this.
Alright then, so what the fuck are you arguing about?
Trans "women" are not women, that's literally all anyone cares about.
They believe something that is factually untrue based on a genetic deficiency.

Only helicopter parents raise tranny freaks.

You are right. I think I was trying to extend a hand and say "Look, some of us reject the whole identity politics cricial theory marxist bullshit" in order for people to know I'm not trying to pull a bait and switch. That I'm wanting to find some kind of middle ground so that we can work together (tobringthefuckingglobalistscumbagsdownandstopthekikesI mean good evening).
If you're ever in Ohio we should talk sometime. Generally I prefer pure love though (Pic related)

Under-identifying with your society's gender roles -> anxiety about own genitalia; fundamental gender difference -> GID. Do we really think this is spontaneous?

> theoretical risk of changing their minds

Transgenderism is a phase for the vast majority of people.

Ah yes because all of this can possibly happen before children even learn about gender roles. There are children from the earliest acquisition of language start explaining they don't feel right in their own body.

You have zero evidence for your claim and I have provided 35+ peer reviewed articles. Worthless post, nigger.

I'm not attracted to them, because I know they used to be men. I am just saying they become aesthetic women.
Uh mate, you know exactly what I'm referring to. I think the gay community is no problem outside of the Tumblrites.

>citations required

Yeah I understand it. I have to accentuate my being 5% Ashkenazi (I have a big nose so it's not hard) to make my arguments stick with leftists. it's a shame we've sunk so low in regard to political discourse.

He's arguing about genetics as if anyone here cares.
The only way to solve the issue is with eugenics that allows genetic manipulation, and that's not happening any time soon.
Fact is, trannies aren't women, saying or implying that they are is denying reality, and allowing children to fuck up their lives in order to deny reality is child abuse.

i'm sorry I offended you. I'm asking a question. Next time you're outside of your field of knowledge maybe I can teach you something.

Why should men want to accept transgendered men in our group?

Well LBGT is mental illness. Just it's not a malevolent one unless they become Tumblr freaks.

We have no cure for someone's brain instinctively thinking that man + man = reproduction... We have no cure for men who think they are women. Let them do their thing.

There are two major issues with letting kids change their gender ofc:

1) They are too young to make permanently life-altering decisions. People are not allowed to get tattoos under 18 as far as I know. Kids also go through major changes in puberty, you never know what will happen.

2) Hormone therapy ideally needs to be initiated early.

So now you have a dilemna on your hands. Do you allow children to make HEAVY decisions that will affect their entire lives, or do you ban them from changing their gender until they are old enough (something like 18) at which point they have missed the boat for an ideal transformation.

>It exists because it is made up!
>It exists because Jewish NWO cultist Moloch worshipers say it does!

If it "clearly exists", then why would the most successful civilization have no concept of men deciding they're women and vice versa until just decades ago?

Okay, first off, the medical field has advanced far enough to let people who feel these strong feelings transition as they wish. There was not even a solid understanding of hormones 60-70 years ago.

However, what you said is fucking hilariously wrong. There were people throughout the 1700s-1800s-1900s who lived as the opposite sex.

I like how you try to frame it as if transgender people just "magically" appeared when in reality they have been written about by the Greeks, Romans, Native Americans, Indians, Iranians, South Americans, etc.

I'll just give you one pertinent example in American history: Billy Tipton

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Tipton

Billy Tipton was a famous jazz pianist who was born a girl but lived as a man for 65+ years. Tipton lived in complete stealth and it was only until he died that many of his close friends discovered his true sex.

Now this tiny portion of people have resources available to improve their life and you want to try and think its a massive new conspiracy. Learn history you mongoloid.

>he
>his
>his
Kek

I will honor a great artist by referring to them as they wish to be called.

Just like we call Mark Twain, Mark Twain when in reality his name is Samuel Langhorne Clemens.

Mark Twain was a pen-name m8, I doubt he went around asking people to refer to him by his "proper" name.
"Billy" was a girl, and shall always be one.

transgenderism is a mental illness that should be treated as such, and it's only because people in power want to experiment on children with the veil of "accepting who people are"

i'd much rather live in a world where these children are bullied into suicide rather than letting them become the shameful mistakes they will turn into. pathetic

White male with mental illness: I struggle every single day of my life with this shit. I do not act on any of it. I leave it where it is. I have a career that is more "manly" than mostly everyone posting here, money is more than double the avg salary in the us. My hobbies are all manly as shit.

My life would be 10/10 if I didn't have to deal with this shit every single fucking day. My wife is a qt (was a virgin) and red pilled. Can't wait for the rest of my family.

With the path I've chosen in life, I'll be happy. But, I'm not sure Im "being" true to myself. . .

I have no problem with the quiet trans people or any homo.