/whiteguiltcore/

Why does it seem like there are so many movies coming out to induce white guilt? Has it to do with the SJW movement, or is it just the only thing black people can write about?

>Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom (2013)
>Fruitvale Station (2013)
>12 Years a Slave (2013)
>The Butler (2013)
>Selma (2014)
>Free State of Jones (2016)
>Race (2016)
>The Birth of a Nation (2016)
>Hidden Figures (2016)
>Get Out (2016)
>A United Kingdom (2016)
>Southside With You (2016)
>Fences (2016)
>Atlanta (TV, 2016-)
>Underground (TV, 2016-)

Plus Denial (2016) as well, which is about Jews not blacks though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LDOdcsh435Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because white "people" are disgusting piles of shit.

Probably because you have weird hang-ups about race that you haven't confronted. It never occurred to me that I should feel guilty while watching Atlanta.

(((hollywood)))
also slave bait is to blacks as gay bait is to normal people i.e brokeback, danish girl ect ect

That was the Obama age.

Maybe now we will enter into a new era of pride.

Were there a lot of threads about the Get Out trailer here? I just saw it today when I went to the movies and it was one of the funniest things I have seen recently.

Atlanta made me hate niggers even more, did retards really feel guilty over niggers being niggers

>The President dictates culture
>maybe if we vote for Trump, people will stop like rap and movies about slavery

damn son you got cucked

>The President dictates culture
No. Culture dictates the President.

Are you retarded?

it's not """"""""white guilt""""""""", you just think you're supposed to feel guilty because you're a pissed off insecure Sup Forumsbaby

>reeee why are these historical events where white people were mean to black people being put on screen I don't wanna see black people in my movies

It's amazing how little self awareness you people have. You are EXACTLY like sjws and everyone can see it but you of course.

These prentending to be sjw to get (you)'s are gettng stale and boring now

>You are EXACTLY like sjws
Ya exactly. These angry non sjw's go around burning down businesses and attacking anyone who disagrees with them. Oh wait, they don't.

These.

jews gonna jew

Yeah but clearly the whole intent of the movie was to push white guilt. That you didn't feel it is irrelevant, it just means the director and writer failed at their task.

>Why does it seem like there are so many movies coming out to induce white guilt?

Jews turn on the TV and see blacks chimping-out over nothing, and think they can make a buck off of them and their aimless anger/disatisfaction.

Just don't watch them, you know they'll be shit anyway.

>Not including Dear White People

no, are you?

The entire movie is "black badass protects women and minorities from evil white men"

There's an even a scene that implies he murders a white dude with a hammer for stealing a wedding ring from a poor hardworking hispanic woman

youtube.com/watch?v=LDOdcsh435Q

Where were you when the entire Democratic Party turned into WHITE GUILT?

Damn white people and their civilization

I haven't seen all of them but I can tell you right now that Free State of Jones isn't about white guilt, so I'm going to assume you haven't even seen half of the films you've listed and don't know anything about them besides what you've seen in the trailers.

Fences has nothing to do with White people though.

Have you not been paying attention to popular culture for the last ten years?
We are living in a politically correct society where the only socially acceptable scapegoat is white people, particularly STRAIGHT WHITE MALE, and this is all vindicated by the erroneous oppression narrative.

except they're mostly hyperbolic and are made to stroke the ego of elitist white liberals

Who is this semen demon?

>Why does it seem like there are so many movies coming out to induce white guilt?
Have you not been paying attention?
Sup Forums is always right

Go to Sup Forums and find out

Embrace your future white man.

and people wonder why Trump won

Bitch please. It's push-back against the prevailing narrative of the evil oppressive WHITE (people with light skin aren't even a fucking collective race they're extremely racially diverse and this in and of itself presents the notion that the whole concept is predicated on some esoteric lie) patriarchy, which is peddled almost exclusively by liberally minded upper middle class rich white people with a penchant for virtue signalling and patronization of their pet oppressed races.

Atlanta has nothing to do with white guilt. Hell it mocks white people who are obsessed with black culture. 13 years a slave literally had a white savior and a sympathetic plantation owner

At the absolute height of slavery in the United States, 1.4% of the white population owned slaves. Yet, a century and a half after abolition, 100% of white people have to hear over and over and over and over and over again that they're evil racists. Here's a little hint for your future of begging for free shit through guilt trips: when you do it too often, the people you're trying to guilt stop caring.

>the movie
I mean this has to be bait

you're talking as if the racebaiter actually watches movies

the world is doomed, maybe the yellow man can salvage it.

I forgot that only the white man is allowed to kill his noble yet corrupt brethren, thanks for showing me the way