Absent fathers and single mothers are the two greatest evils in our country (and the rest of the civilized world) today

Absent fathers and single mothers are the two greatest evils in our country (and the rest of the civilized world) today.

Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIsnbUxAPhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Single mothers are direct consequences of absent fathers.

My parents got divorced and I've been on Sup Forums literally all day, hammered

I'm an absent father. I couldn't marry some Psycho hookup I met a dive bar, at the same time I live so far away I can only see my daughter once every three months.

This t.b.h.

When is Sup Forums going to wake up and realize that, while single mothers are an enormous problem, they wouldn't be single in the first place without an absent father.

(excepting cases of tragedy like if the father died, but stuff like that is always going to happen)

You're the fucking problem, m8.

Why the fuck would you impregnate a psycho hookup that you met at a divebar? Did she poke a hole in the condom? Otherwise you have no excuse.

solution: stop niggers having kids

Sweden?

This. We are at a point where it is enough for men to point fingers at the problem so those responsible would address it themselves. We need to roll up our fucking sleeves and sort this shit out ourselves like we always did 'cause no one else competent enough to do it.

No, Stupid People are.

Stupid people are the cause of all the World's ills

Don't pretend white people aren't complicit in this society-destroying phenomenon, too, albeit not to as great a degree as the chimps.

See

>son...stfu, get off the computer and do the fucking dishes and clean your room before you get hurt.....

>Dude everyone is dumb except me lmao! XD
>Dude 90% of people are idiots, but since I am aware of this, I'm in the 10% of smart people lmao! XD

I wish I had an absent father.

Mine was drunk all the time and punched me into the hospital while I was 12.

oh whites no doubt play a part, but it'd be much less of a problem with a sterilised ape populous

It's pretty fucking obvious that we're drinking. You can say well "you shouldn't have gotten drunk" but thats not going to do shit since I can't change the past.

t. 84 IQ nigger

I've seen this webm before, but I've never understood why the robber spazzes out

Fuck off Paco, build that wall

>dad: stop watching those chinese cartoons, son
>son: PERSONA!
>mom: ROFL
>dad: he did it, the absolute mad man, ROFL

what robber?
OH THAT ROBBER!!
well he spazzes out because of the bullets.

It isn't a robbery.

The father is mad at his lazy son, so he puts the gun on the table and tells him to off himself.

To his surprise his son actually did it.

>black father
>raising a child
>raising a fucking white child

rofl

>tfw raised by my father while my whore mother made no attempt to get into my life

fucked up my social skills early in my life, but since i've adjusted to it, seems to have been a solid path to be sent down

even though
>your mom jokes still sting a little

Are you a #CruzMissle now?

>what is divorce with unfavorable terms

you are so wrong for this post Op...if you ask most mothers of children they will tell you that the father was always MISSING in the child live. regardlesss if he lived with them or left

Not really, just determined to be a better father to my children if I ever have some.

The absolute suicideman.

Ok, well a father who is "MISSING" in his children's lives is just as bad as a physically absent one, if not worse.

Any advice for a single dad on what not to do?

This.

You're a piece of shit. And that whore you knocked up is a bigger piece of shit. And guess what you produced together? A little pice of shit.

Thanks for fucking up and giving the world another useless pleb.

What if my mother was a single mother because my father was killed to death when I was little?

>killed to death
Kek

Nothing wrong with be an absent father, user. Impregnate as many women as you can

Then that's a tragedy, and I hope you had a strong extended family to help raising you after your father's death, which I presume was from honorably removing kebab.

The fault lies with absent fathers and single mothers who become so willingly.

I like how single parents act like raising their kid is cause for praise. Congratulations, you did what you were supposed to do.

The nuclear family is what sustains a nation, user. If you want to go around impregnating as many women as possible, who is going to raise all those children an teach them to be men? You're describing the hypergamy/80-20 world that is developing now, and is the reason the white birthrate is so low and the white mental illness rates are so high.

Kill yourself, you gargantuan cuck

Women initiate 80% of divorces...Go back to tumblr you dumb whores..Pump and dumb is the future you choose, you can either have my kid and raise it by yourself or find some beta faggot to "Be a real father"

*Pump and dump

And who allows that to happen? Men, who allowed women to change the divorce laws by allowing them suffrage. It's cucked men who are at the root cause of this.

Good on you user
Hope AfD starts making gainz in the Deutschland region soon

>80/20

Go back to r9K

Agreed, although there are a lot of situations where the father WANTS to be in the picture, but the mother is a single mother parasite and keeps him away to keep a child support check coming.

Basically, how about we... don't have sex with someone you don't want to have kids with? Nope, that's asking too much of the sexy, sexually attractive, sex-having class that thinks it needs to have it's genitals rubbed together or it's going to die.

It's a societal problem because humans need support of the both parents to be successfully, USUALLY. When people put relationship games and bullshit over the kids, they don't get all the support they need and this ends in a lot of people being put in positions that just end up bad for everyone.

Not my fucking problem...They begged for the right to vote and used it to become whores. either have my kid and leave me alone or don't.

to have your father everyday in the present with you and don't bother to SEE YOU is far worst. It's like he's telling you that you are a mistake and that I never wanted you in the first place so she (your mother needs to care for your wants and needs)

>and I hope you had a strong extended family
I only had myself and my ma, I had to teach myself how to become a man. I'm doing all right tho.

((IT AIN'T ME))

If you don't think this is reality, you need to open the shades, crawl out of your mother's basement, and spend a day in the real world, friend.

This.

Welfare states create single mothers. Visit Finland if you want to see some

Why is a black guy raising a white his wife's son?

why didnt the white father want to be a part of the white kids life...should be why you stated this question in the first place.

It isn't reality every one but the bottom 20% is getting laid all the time.

No matter how many times you repeat 80/20 you're not going to convince the majority of people ,who get laid all the fucking time, that they aren't getting laid.

Because fuck white women

Well not men in their 20s, I assure you of that. Maybe after women hit the wall at 30, but not before.

stop giving passes so freely regardless of color...wrong is still gonna be wrong. if I love my son I'm gonna be a part of his life regardless if she marry or date an alien. my part is to the my son/daughter ONLY

Nope...You're just in the bottom 20%..They get culled every generation.

Like I'm just fucking saying this shit never happens in real life ever.

No..Niggers have much lower genetic intellectual potential. Get them the fuck out of our society..Give up the right to vote or live in the third world.

Choose now

PISS POOR EXCUSE IF your kid NEEDS THEIR daddy

Fuck white women..If she want her kid raised right give it to the man

So fucking triggered, he had to respond to it twice.

this is racist against black people

>pretending you aren't also part of the 20%
Ayyy

religion is the worst thing in this world. at least some ppl are having kids.

Then I'm sorry and God rest his soul, Serbbro prays with ya.

yes.

while this may be true and tragic in some, maybe most cases, this isn't one of them, not really in any case.
youtube.com/watch?v=NIsnbUxAPhs

Women don't need 'marriage' to reproduce, most single mothers eschew the whole process in the first place. Married men and women are self-selected to, as a population, relatively healthy social behavior as compared to unmarried sexually active people. Divorce isn't the main driving force of dindus lacking foresight and moral sense.

This is the world they built..Marriage is not an option, living with them is not an option because of common law. They wanted this they got it.

Stop trying to shame people into losing half of their assets

>having kids doesn't make you a father
Awesome. This means men are no longer obligated to provide support.