Imao, these dumb liberal millennials have it so easy. They're all so spoiled, entitled and disconnected from the world...

>Imao, these dumb liberal millennials have it so easy. They're all so spoiled, entitled and disconnected from the world. They should have grown up in hard times, like me.

liberal GenXer reporting in

fuck the Boomers

WHY THE FUCK DO BOOMERS NEED US TO PAY FOR THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY? DIDN'T THEY MAKE ENOUGH MONEY WORKING SINCE THEY WERE 20?!

Gen Xers are even worse than Baby Boomers

All the spoiled attitude with none of the vision of Millenials

Truly you are the lost generation

Says people are disconnected from the world.

Votes for Trump.

Jesus fucking Christ.

That second house and 9th car isn't going to pay for itself sonnyjim :^)

Get back to work and pay those gibs, chop chop.

They wasted it bailing out your dipwad parents and all their fuck ups since they're shitty parents.

They're both faggots.

Pretty much every reserve of wealth has been spent or leveraged to borrow in order to purchase votes.

>Back when you would get seven job offers each with an excellent payroll straight out of high school.
Hard times, hard times.

Indisputable fact: Boomers are the most shit-tier generation
>get best economy in history
>get most peacetime in history

>fuck both of them up

>vision of Millenials

u wot m8?

>"vision" of millenials

The only people that talk shit about boomers are people with mommy and daddy issues. They take out their hatred of there parents on that entire age group.

Protip - It's not boomers fault you're a disappointment to you parents.

Boomers are the same shit and millennials only regurgitate boomer opinions.

ITT: spot the boomercuck

look at the little millennial piss mop.
>heem fed up

Its so true

Grandma -born 1947 - complains all day about literally everything had literally told me I don't work enough and I work too much within a 5 min period. stares at people outside walking down the street and making crude comments about them, Must eat out for every meal, must have something sweet after every meal, diet coke, etc.

Grandpa- born 1942 - Sits back relaxing and reading books a good 4-5 hours a day, a few more hours a day on the phone with family keeping up with how his brothers and sisters are, Eats basically a paleo diet and for the most part is clean and keeps to himself.

you are one dumbass or this thread is bait...regardless of either fact the boomers sold off everything and I mean everything for the money now , Most understood what they did to their parents (sold their homes and put them into nursing homes or isolated their parents completely) They notice that theirs kids saw this and that it implied that the same should be done to them when they get old but the outsmarted\\ the millennials then struck them with care and treatment for both them and the grandparents

I was watching The Sixties and holy crap you should watch the Sex and Drugs episode, they speak exactly like millennials its like they are clones just adding in a bit about gender and thats the only difference.

Sorry no torrent link or anything but if you have Netflix its seriously worth watching.