Hungary is Turkic, and not Finno-Ugric

Hungary is Turkic, and not Finno-Ugric.

Fact: Archeologists have confirmed ages ago that Hungarians lived in Yurts, their warfare was that of Asian nomads, and their religion was also consistent with Turkish groups, ie: shamanism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_WeiBijHTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pic related a shamanistic ritual

My sisters child is named Tibor. I hate the fucking name, i bet its a magyar name.

I also hate the stews that require thickener in them. Give me a recipe from 15 years ago.

Also, how the FUCK do i translate Urnebes salata into any other language?
Its shit anyway but i like spicy.
Magyars shouldnt even be here, they dont belong in Europe.

It is! Why is your sister fugging Huns?
>Urnebes salata
I have no idea what this is, but it isn't Hungarian
>Magyars shouldnt even be here, they dont belong in Europe.
On that we can agree. We yearn for the cool forests of the Urals.

>I have no idea what this is, but it isn't Hungarian
half of your nations worth just disappeared. Goddamn.
My sister is fucking her husband, he isnt a hun, they just like the name for some reason. I know a half muslim half serb with that name as well.

Why are you so butthurt user? Who hurt you?

You do know the languages are related right? And that the ancient Finns where also shamanistic

Such a strange thing to try to disprove

hungarians are slavs and should ditch that asiatic language of theirs. its cringy to see them larping as horse archer when they have nothing to do with it

Ungarn is true sucessor of celestial turks, not anatolian sheep shaggers
braize tengri :DDD

>You do know the languages are related right?
We share way more words with Turkish languages. This Finno-Ugric thing is a mere coincidence.

>ancient Finns where also shamanistic
really? What did they believe in then?

Poland pls.

finally some recognition

Hungarians are closer to Turkic peoples in more modern history because of cultural contact, not because they're of common origin. It's thought to be this way because the farther you go in history the closer Hungarian language and culture is to Finno-Ugrics.

:DDD

youtube.com/watch?v=l_WeiBijHTs

Look into the Sami people of Lapland. They also speak a Finno-ugric language and came from the same Common ancestors. Before they were christianized they believed in shamanism, animism and they also lived/live in tent structures

>Hungarians are closer to Turkic peoples in more modern history because of cultural contact,
But that's wrong, we are close to Turkic people now, and we've been even closer to them before we conquered Pannonia.

But we were never in contact with the Samis, Aren't they like Eskimos? Living in the North pole? We were never anywhere close. On the other hand we know for a fact that before coming here, our homeland was around the Ural mountains, right next to Kazakhstan and Turks.

>Sami are eskimos who suddenly sprouted up in the arctic from snow
close enough

Modern day Hungarians are genetically basically slavs

Knew some Russian cunt called Timor.

> (You)
>>Hungarians are closer to Turkic peoples in more modern history because of cultural contact,
>But that's wrong, we are close to Turkic people now, and we've been even closer to them before we conquered Pannonia.

That's exactly what I'm saying. When two populations who are of different origins end up in contact, they will develop somewhat convergent language and culture, but this can be identified separately from their actual origins. Mongolian and Turkic, for example, are known to be of separate origins despite their similarities, because their proto languages have less in common with each other than their modern languages.

Dunno about genetically but culturally they definitely do have a lot to do with it, hence why they have the language, it didn't come from nothing.

finnic shamanism was mostly about appeasing spirits of nature like of the hunt or of a forest with shaman rituals. also seeking guidance of ancestors. shamans basically fed poison mushrooms to reindeer and drank their psychoactive piss to get into shaman trance and see the future

>Modern day Hungarians are genetically basically slavs
That's wrong, we're primarily a Celtic-Germanic mix.

I still think we had more to do with Turks than these so called Ugrics. We even share such basic words such as father and mother.

>shamans basically fed poison mushrooms to reindeer and drank their psychoactive piss to get into shaman trance and see the future
what is wrong with you people. our shamans were nothing like that. They used music and drums to get high instead of, ugh, reindeer piss.

not being asian doesn't mean slavic. South slavs or the majority of west slavs or russians aren't even descendants of invaders from the slavic homeland in north west ukraine and south belarus, let alone hungarians.

>Even shared such basic words as...

Not sure if stupid, or troll. Those words are basically universal. Even dissimilar languages such as Chinese, English and Russian.. have prettymuch the same words. The characters may look different, but the pronunciation is pretty much invariably Ma/Mama etc.

in finnish mother/father is äiti/isä. its not universal ya dumb shart

Come home Turkic man
This

fenno-ugric peoples were shamanists too, you retarded crypto-finn.

not universal but many words sound very similar across a lot of languages, in the case of mother/father it is quite broad.

Don't really care what you call yourselfs.

Slavs speaking a unique snowflake language doesn't really mean much to people living way up north with other people. You can take the issue to linguistics if it rubs your turk ass the wrong way.

a better chart

Holy shit, this yurt and clothes on men look like just kyrgyz ones.

come home turkic man
and ride yuropoors again

> clothes
orus pls, it looks like chinky shit. Fix your eyes