Stop the hating

Why does Sup Forums hate social justice?

Women like maddow are fighting for great causes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_social_teaching
youtube.com/watch?v=ptuhmNUuvrk
public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/mislead.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who said Sup Forums hates social justice?

It's not social justice it's vindictive and coercive political correctness.

This will be a 1 post by this Id thread I bet on it

Maddow is a great journalist, though misguided in some regards.

Also this

SJW's are demonized on / pol

Ther are now 3 with my id!

SJW, not real social justice.
And
>pol is one person.

Pretty much none of the people who are vocal about social justice actually give a shit about it, it's all throwing irritating and controversial societal subjects at the people to make them fight each other, and those who do the throwing literally only care about themselves, either to become wealthy or to become more powerful

"social justice" as seen by the SJWs is nothing more than some twisted power play to remind people of how miserable they are, how it's either their own fault or someone else's, and promise them a new world where those who used to be losers will finally be able to dominate everyone else.

Problem is, those who swear things are about to change are the very same who either made things go to shit to begin with, or contributed to it by exploiting an already unfair situation.

You have been mislead. Find me proof.

social justice =/= SJW

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_social_teaching

It's just a prank, bro. Richard Maddow is pretty based. He sucks Obama dick and not scared of anything

((((((great causes))))))

JUST SO YOU KNOW THIS POST IS B8 YES I KNOW IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE BUT IT IS B8 I HAVE RUN THIS THROUGH AN IBM 777B8 SHITPOST DETECTOR AND THE RESULTS HAVE DETERMINED THIS IS B8 I AM SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO THINKS IT IS NOT B8 BUT THIS IS INDEED B8

God damn her little lecture on why the British people are traitors to the sacrifices their grandparents (i.e. the ones who voted for Brexit) were for voting to leave the EU was insufferably ignorant. She doesn't even understand basic history. I'm pretty liberal and generally like MSNBC, but this pandering joker is just a fucking clown.

>CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=ptuhmNUuvrk

why does she have to be gay

Because social justice is code for racist tyranny.

Tell her to expose the Money Printers on her own show.

What's that, you liberals don't care about economic justice?

Or are you merely afraid to bite the hand that feeds you?

I love social justice. I hate Social Justice. If social justice was served, Social Justice advocates would be euthanized for the good of the productive members of society that work together to mutually improve each other's standards of living through industry and development.

Because social justice is dead in the west.

When you live in a society where your biggest problem is being "oppressed" because you're too fucking fat, or because no one recognizes you as a pan-dimensional demi-sexual genderfluid otherkin, you officially live in the first world and I don't care about your problems. Meanwhile, sand niggers behead women for showing too much ankle.

Literally first world problems.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Why do you judge us by the action of a few who clearly aren't really Sup Forums users

Sociali Justice is a Communist Conspiracy you gook faggot.

SJWs and any racial traitor who enables them will be hung on the Day of the Rope. Starting with you.

When is the Day of the Rope coming? My job is shit and I'm bored and have no friends, rather be fighting in the race war desu fampai

November 8th, 2016

Be there or be a nigger

Filthy fucking rice nigger

Your sentence is grammatically incorrect. The correct, past tense form of the verb is "misled". "Mislead" is the present tense.

See public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/mislead.html

SOMEONE DERAIL THIS SHIT