Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbpHoBOlJBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we can cook

WE

Are you implying the levant isn't Med?
>communist education

Most poles hate communists though

It's healthy. meds need very greasy food because they are picky eaters.

the mediterranean diet is super healthy though

scandinavian diet is even healthier

Low test is healthy?

>t. manlet

MODERATE levels of testosterone is healthy. High levels are associated with high aggression, lower lifespan and lower intelligence.

>Meds
Fit
>Americans
Fat

Therefore, we are right.

no one said it's not and i don't see how your post has got anything to do with the discussion

Cause it is food for the goats.

Nice try but I'm 6'2 and still growing
Not a single male relative of mine is under 6'2, tallest uncle is 2 meters tall and married to a Germanic girl from Minnesota, cuckold.

well said.

fuc sweden

>and still growing
moooods

Too bad it tastes like shit

Germanic peasant pig food

You've never tried Scandi food, have you?

looks like one of those "diet" foods for women
i bet it tastes like nothing

>men don't stop growing until they're 25 years old
not denying or confirming anything though

What do Scandis even eat.

>horse food
Why dont you neigh as well?

I saved my sister from that diet and now im trying to save my gf from that type of food as well. Too fucking skinny, fragile, pale and weak.
>horse + parrot food in a bowl of yogurt with dry fruit
>breakfast
You should see them knowing that i know that they will burp and fart after they eat my monster combo dawn breakfast with every possible type of meat cut and baked in lard, then eggs fried in that same lard with 2 tomatoes and a whole onion doused with vinegar and salt.
And the bread is corn bread, the one my mom bakes and i have to go get from her every week. With some white cheese on the side and 2 shots of rakia before the whole thing.
My sister stopped being sick and cold every 2 months from the breakfast alone.

Keep that fucking hippie shit where it originated

Ah yes, Scandi food

youtube.com/watch?v=KbpHoBOlJBY

Stop appropriating American culture, Sven.

you didnt even cook the hot dogs wtf

>bostongurka
dear god..that's swedish isn't it?

First of all surströmming is not something enjoyed even by the majority here. It's mostly a northern thing. I've tried it once and I hate it. Secondly, he's not eating it the right way. It's like eating ketchup on its own and complaining about the taste.

no, it's american relish

i like my hot dogs with relish, mayo, ketchup, diced onions, and sometimes cheese. served on wheat bread since it's healthier than a hot dog bun

what bothers me is that literally noone except for the some exusssr countries eat glorious buckwheat with butter.

Very much looked like this. Quite popular in Sweden. Not sure what the connection to Boston is.

There are literally people who don't eat their oats with whole milk and instead use fucking water.

I make porridge out of them with water and pour milk over it

the fattest non-black americans are those descended from the med, especially hispanics and italians

northern europeans (incl German) tend to be skinnier and taller, at least here on the east coast

I use water and put greek yogurt in it for flavoring

fight me

>oats

Literally horse food. The fact that you need to mix it with milk to make it edible says everything.

How does that relate to diet and
>american hispanics are meds
borderline offensive tbqh

The gene for lankyness is African in Origin

>yellow mustard

What you want is some English mustard up in that shit, spice things right up.

You only eat things that taste great on their own then? You never combine food stuffs at all?

I actually ended up throwing all of it out and started eating cleaner lately. 60lbs down so far

Good work m8.

I do though

med diet is high in carbs (think italians and pasta, alcohol in general) or fatty meats (think portuguese/spaniards/hispanics and their love of pork) which when combined with a sedantary lifestyle, make you fat.

eat more fish/chicken if you want to be at a healthy weight

lmao wtf you eat literal chicken feed for breakfast like the animal you are and you even have the balls to ask why others don't follow suit? get a grip dude

Oats grow better in cold climates.

its british and irish people that love meat and pork
we have relatively good diet and affordable fruit and vegetables unlike them

i only know portuguese people and hispanics and theres pork everywhere (especially chourico/chorizo, linguica, etc)

A sedentary lifestyle is going to make you fat even if you eat only salads. That doesn't change that Italian Americans don't have and Italian diet and hispanics don't eat anything resembling Spanish food.

>affordable fruit and vegetables unlike them

Fruit and vegetables aren't that expensive here, many people just don't eat enough of them.

>Kosher Dill
Can dill be unkosher?

i need some explanation.

Because it was historically domesticated by Aryans only

>aren't that expensive
i've been there, they are at least 3 times the price we have here for most stuff. same in ireland.

also juice is absurdly expensive and most of the brands i saw in UK are like 80% water more than juice

Unless they're boiled with milk, raisins, other dried fruit and cinnamon they're not worth it.
löl
Looks like a hairy vagina

>tfw live in the deep south where everyone has a greenhouse or some kind of arable land and everyone gives you their greens for free

Grechka is based.

Just checked on google maps. It appears your country doesn't border the med so you're just middle east.

It's the absurd amount of food you eat that makes you fat. Eating pasta and meat is fine.

>this thread
>being this severely autistic about food

The levant is one country
Check climate maps not artificial borders

>being canadian

WUZ

bullshit

t. Bedouin from Badyet esh sham