American television

>american television

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_d4WkQci7zw
dadsdivorce.com/articles/will-i-have-to-pay-child-support-for-a-child-that-isnt-mine-but-was-born-while-we-were-married/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck? Why do they do this on tv? why would you accept to humiliate yourself in front of everyone? because let's be honest, you must be stupid as fuck to think this mutt is your child when you're completely white and your wife too

The presenter of that show is (((Jewish))) btw, what a cohencidence.

I agree, it's probably staged though

and look at the crowd, they are so happy to be there. How is this even interesting?
also kek'd at the fat couple

why is the crowd giving them a standing ovation?

I actually feel sorry for that man
Being embarrassed on national tv and being cucked

>they had to do DNA test

>American television
youtu.be/_d4WkQci7zw

CLAP CLAP

He's betting on not being the father, you autists, otherwise he'd have to pay child support.

Yes but why go on tv for that, just seems stupid

Child is a negro.It's obvious that he isn't father

how many rolls of toilet paper do you eat?

I think I saw a similar British show.
I don't know which one is original though.

So, Americans need an DNA test to figure out that a nigglet doesn't have 2 white parents?

But that's still just weird
You can't tell me this show is normal

Scripted reality with amateur actors?

Normal normal or American normal?

We have this kind of shows here.
I dunno who finds them interesting

It could be one of two things:
If they're married, then many states consider the baby's father to be the husband even if it obviously isn't. He would be put on the birth certificate and have to pay child support.

If they're not married, then he could have thought it was his because babies often come out looking darker because of shitty circulation.

So if he signed the birth certificate, he's pretty much fucked. The show gives them a free DNA test in exchange for going on the show, so he used that to get out of child support.

He's lucky it was a halfrican because if it wasn't and he acted as a father to it, he could be liable for child support even if he wasn't the actual father

dadsdivorce.com/articles/will-i-have-to-pay-child-support-for-a-child-that-isnt-mine-but-was-born-while-we-were-married/

probably the same type of people in America who like them: unemployed people with nothing better to do

They are probably poor as fuck so the show probably gives them money to show up

They are being paid for that.
Is there really anyone so naive to believe in television stuff?

this is Sup Forums so i totally believe that most autists would believe anything