What are some albums or artists that fit this mold?

what are some albums or artists that fit this mold?

Attached: graph.jpg (588x419, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C6-DdkXS7d0
youtu.be/2V2abwkiRvk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lil Pump.

beatles

Beatles

Kanye

obligatory 6ix9ine

Attached: 61Ab-td5fbL.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Miles Davis

Sup Forums wouldn't know, here the slide ends at the bottom

damn...

SCCUUUUUUUUMMMM GAAAAAAAAAANNNGGG

You aren't x IQ because you listen to a certain artist. That's fucking retarded.

Led Zeppelin

Yung lean

Attached: 1519524557906.png (500x677, 160K)

these

frank ocean

t. brainlet who doesn't like jazz

wrong

Attached: musicthatmakesyoudumb.jpg (890x1750, 228K)

youtube.com/watch?v=C6-DdkXS7d0

You don't have a certain IQ because you're listening to a certain artist, but you're more likely to listen to a certain artist because you have a certain IQ.

carly rae jepsen

What units are these axis on. This graph makes no sense.

certain artists are associated with certain classes and socioeconomic groups, and the poorer groups have lower IQs

>dumb faggots ITT who think listening to mozart is going to make them smarter
>every answer is just some attempt to justify their shitty taste by saying you have to be some super-genius to appreciate some popular plebshit

that chart isn't even from this decade iirc and the methods of data collection are questionable. I hope somebody makes a newer one.

x is the american test thing/artist, and y its jus stacked names

Bach

Attached: 61fCKtJdhYL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 46K)

this but the end of the bell curve has to be in the stratosphere

well?

Attached: graph2.jpg (588x419, 24K)

trap hip hop

kek

It's IQ not attraction to kids

t. trap brainlet

but I don't enjoy trap
I'm a very intelligent person you know

Attached: lil pump album.jpg (750x737, 135K)

TIL I'm the brainlet for replying to the wrong post

>function's color
>band/album it applies to

Attached: 1521344168837.png (720x1232, 45K)

>green
>hot new """indie""" (Gus, Clairo, etc.)

>yellow
Talking Heads
>blue
Radiohead
>red
Hella
>pink
Ween
>green
Rush

Attached: R-483516-1346269613-3095.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 47K)

radiohead is the graph, but inverted

Actually I think Frank ocean is the inverse of this graph

I got you senpai

Attached: R-216593-1385110633-3046.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 123K)

Bongripper

Oasis

Ween
Mr. Bungle

Blur

Swans

lmao this.
this also. trends change, for example (ime) the only people I know that actually listen Nas are white kids that are in top 20 unis
also kanye should also be smack in the middle since I only see rich white/asian kids and poor black kids listen to him, nothing in between
stupid people don't listen to old hip-hop for some reason, they like to hear something more current and familiar

Not Smashmouth

LITERALLY pavement

king flex youtu.be/2V2abwkiRvk

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

MGMT

>pink
???

IQ over time?

IQ decreases with age

these

Attached: 1510107593908.jpg (1024x677, 159K)

literally all music

oh my fucking god, the x axis isn't even labeled, what the fuck do the numbers mean?
Fuck you for posting this piece of shit graph.

>x axis

Ramones

Kanye is midwit shit all the way

Metal

Anything PC Music, Kero Kero Bonito, Charli XCX's new tunes, Carly Rae Jepsen's new(ish) tunes.

Anything that would excite a mindless white girl, bore your average music listener, but then have some merit in being ironic or postmodern so melons and self-proclaimed patricians can get off to it.

-->

Definitely this.

this

It's SAT scores, context clues.

hopsin

Magenta, whatever

>Lil Pump & Dump

Attached: 1517577291886.jpg (728x400, 113K)

death grips
> all of them

Nah, Ocean's got very colorful harmony, interesting structures that can vary a lot from track to track, and it's all in a package with very contemporary electronic production. Idk how he even makes some of those chords work sometimes.

nu metal

vaporwave

Vaporwave starts low though, it'd look more like an "N" curve

Pretty much all Sup Forumscore essentials.

what? i know A LOT of retards who like vaporwave because they think is some kind of trap music

Yellow is jazz fusion as it may seem alien in structures to most at first but becomes easy to pick up on.

Blue is ambient music as it just kinda does it's thing being the background.

Green is really any genre that tends to be more unified thus one dimensional in its sound like certain forms of hard rock , hip hop and metal. This kind of music justifies its uniformity by being energetic, but once the music stops feeling like a banger to you, once that wears off there ain't much to enjoy long term.

Red is common practice era classical music and most forms of non fusion jazz that are bebop era and afterwards. This kind of music is very detail oriented, and can even seem boring to someone at first. But eventually they start picking up what's happening which makes it easier to appreciate.

Pink is contemporary classical and contemporary experimental electronic music. This kind of music uses systems and structures that are so uncommon in not just music but in many ways life itself that it's highly inaccessible to the extent where peers within the overall field are very ready and willing to just call it garbage. But if one really takes the time to pay attention and figure out what kind of approach any given artist is taking on an individual work, there's a lot to enjoy here.

I'm talking lowest of the low, user. The people you're referring to are probably around 100-110 in IQ

You're confusing IQ with taste over time

Yellow
>Autobahn
Blue
>Computerwelt
Green
>[spoiler]Die Mensch-Maschine[/spoiler]
Red
>Electric Cafe / Techno Pop
Bright Red
>Tour De France