Just signed. LETS DO THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36616028
pastebin.com/rgiiPbww
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-petition-idUKKCN0ZB0MW
bbc.com/news/uk-36631131
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

huh

We already had a petition to leave the EU. Over 17 million people signed it.

Referendum, not petition.

Its over. Accept it and move on

It was a joke you autist.

17 million real people signed it!

>We already had a petition to leave the EU.
Perfectly said

I just signed it too.

UK should have remained.

Just keep voting until the result goes your way.

Democracy!

yeah, and most of them regret it because they didn't know what they're doing. Or atleast that's he narrative all the media are running.

It will work. Sorry boys. It's more powerful than you.

Good work 'advising' the establishment though

Link this shit right now, I want to laugh.

They already polled on this and leave voters are not regretting it. Check Britain elects for the polls. Dumb shitposter.

>Looks at flag

You have no say in this faggot, neither do I.

>ey already polled on this and leave voters are not regretting it.
You stupid? There have been a few articles already about this.

And the mayor of london saying minorities need more of a voice in democracy.

That's not what I said. I said it's the narrative the media are running, and it's in the establishments interest.

I didn't say its a realistic portrayal.

>You stupid? There have been a few articles already about this.
Remain cucks writing articles is not reality. Polls show you are wrong.

Corbyn and Cameron have accepted the result. Only the Lib Dems have not. Stop being a faggot.

You guys gonna have a civil war if they say 'lol jk do over"?

>Corbyn and Cameron

Exactly.

ie. the current leaders of both main parties

This narrative is being pushed by all western liberal media tho. They're essentially trying to force this maymay.

If we keep saying it people won't be so mad when it happens.

>And the mayor of london saying minorities need more of a voice in democracy.

They can have a voice in the fucking gas chambers.

lol

one has resigned and the other has days/weeks left

(its ceremonial, think about it)

>Democracy but only when it suits me!!
>This is not justice no one "knew" what they were doing!!!!!!
Was hoping that id see England rise up from the ashes and regain her former glory.
Ill just have to settle for your broken face after this joke of a union sucks you and your nation dry while pumping niggers and muslims into your lands and your women.
God bless.

>your average american is actually this retarded

if these fags wanted to remain so bad why didn't they vote?

either way we will remain in the EEA. We will just get a worse deal.

It will appease dim nationalists though, a shiny toy for them to play with.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36616028

Here you go dense user

pastebin.com/rgiiPbww

Here's the bot code. Change

br.form['signature[location_code]'] = ['GB']

to

br.form['signature[location_code]'] = ['VA']

vote the shit out of Vatican City

Corbyn is not going anywhere. He has the support of the rank and file and is already purging the PLP. He sacked the Shadow Foreign Minister already. Even if the PLP vote against him it has to go back to the Labour convention under Labour Party rules, meaning Corbyn would just get given a second mandate by Labour rank and file.

Cameron is still the PM for now until the Conservatives choose a new leader.

>only 402k are from the UK with 80% from Scotland.
>The rest are all foreign.

NO ONE CARES. THEY'VE ACCEPTED DEMOCRACY.

Fuck off Scot traitors,Londonistanis and Remain sore losers

>We love democracy...but only when the vote goes our way!

The left always demands re-votes and recounts. Remember the 2000 US election? Expect of lot of REEEEING for recounts in November.

>t. Butthurt Bolshie

>media claims 4 people regret voting leave
Shit! Suspend democracy!

You guys literally realize that once Article 50 goes into action there is no going back right. Mr Junker already said there will be no re-negotiations.

And guess what. You can't stop David Cameron from going to Brussels and telling the European Commission that the UK is leaving.

BBC actually has the opposite. They have a lot of leave voters talking about how remain voters should respect democracy on their webpage.

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36616028

The petition, not the referendum, dumbass.

Londonistan is 39% white.
The "minorities" voted and lost to the rest of the UK.

PROJECT FEAR FAILED. DEMOCRACY AND HOPE FOR A BETTER FUTURE PREVAILED.

lmao

stop embarrassing yourself mate

>"Hurr durr I dunt liek muh results, REDOO"

Lol man you can't be more retarded.

I can tell this is going to end up in a Ukraine-esque situation

I never voiced my opinion you fool

Muh referendum didn't work... :(
Let's do it again till we get our way!

And the left calls us fascists.

So it'd be a a bunch of lazy NEET millennials and cucks joined by the queers and the trannies against normalized folk? Unless the muzzies go crazy you guys would win with ease.

It's too late. You decided to send the West down the river and it ain't never coming back. Sorry, m8s. You dun goof'd even worse this time than the time when you lost your globe-spanning empire.

CHICKNS COMIN HOME TO ROOST

>They already polled on this and leave voters are not regretting it
Source?

So you have no room to complain. If you wanted to remain so badly, you should have voted for it.

>Check Britain elects for the polls
Literally in my comment.

Signed it twice

SIGNED

What the fuck does the UK think they're doing?

I signed as Adolf Hitler

nah, how about you suck my dick?

here's what the narrative will be:

- So many people have changed their minded and this #Bregret vitiates the result and requires another vote in the name of honouring democracy.

- The leave campaign (might even say both) used so many lies (ie 350 mil) which again vitiates the result.

- There is nothing inherently undemocratic in having a revote

Thats just what I pulled out my arse, imagine what ALL of the establishment will pull out of theirs, in a coordinated effort.

Remember that people who actually give a shit (like people on Sup Forums) do not represent the bulk of leave voters remotely. They are very, very easily manipulated and can be got on side.

>48 HOUR EXTENDED REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR THE UNORGANIZED MILENNIALS
>LOWEST TURNOUT AMONGST 18-25 YEAR OLDS
>COMPLAIN WHEN YOU LOST

KEK

You literal fucking menchildren, I hope you all move to Canada within this year.

You guys done fucked up. Petition won't do shit now. All you can do is pray that the next PM decides not to go in history as a guy who dissolved the UK.

How long do you think it will take to get more signatures than the majority of the uk? Wont they just act on it before that happens?

DISSOLUTION OF UK WHEN

THE TEARENING WILL BE DELISHUSSSSS

If they were so easily manipulated we would not have won. Especially with all the doomsday talk.

Can't you fucking read? They act on it with like 100 signatures.

an event of this magnitude should have international input

YES

let me vote in your re-referendum, britun

Nah man look at the reasons people voted. Anger created from 40 years of neoliberalism.

All it reuires is that anger being channelled into us needed to be in the EU. It sounds ridiculous, but it really isnt

>too lazy to vote
>I DON'T LIKE THE RESULT, WE NEED A DO-OVER

Literally what the fuck? Were boomers this retarded when they were young?

>During vote liberal outlets polls showing remain won and leave basically conceeded
Both were not true.

>liberal outlets write about how Brexit will never win the vote
They won the vote

>liberal outlets write about how older people stole the future from the younger generation
Polls show the younger generation didn't vote.

>liberal outlets keep writing about how Brexit still prolly won't happen since there's so much buyer's remorse from the leave voters
Polls show that to be a complete lie.

They're panicking, family. They've been able to control the narrative for SO long now, virtually unopposed, that when it doesn't work they don't know what to do.

>Muslim mayor in london

Minorities need a bigger voice

IT'S TIME TO STOP

someone post the image that shows only 300k of those signatures are from GB

Before you take the vote, reconsideeer, before you take the vote, reconsideeeer, ALONE IN THE DARK, ALONE IN THE DAAAAAAAAAARK

and btw, props to Britain for being the first to actually stand up as a nation and beat these guys.

Can't wait to get our chance this November. If Brexit taught me anything it's to not trust the polls.

This regret conditioning narrative.

Fucking jews trying to sublimely brainwash people again, oh boy!

M'lady :^)

This was a referendum not a neverendum.

Accept your defeat.

mfw i just signed for a British petition

i guess being so close to the Falklands allows me to

Because they are on the right side of history, so they shouldn't have to.

>Murder someone
>"I-I didn't know what I was doing, I didn't know the consequences of my actions! Do OVER DO OVER!"

And how many of those sigs are from the UK, and not from other parts of the world? And how many are legit, and not bots? I'd wager less then 5% are probably authentic UK residents.

Just stop being babies. You will get another shot in 40 years.

Can call anyone out on that lie with this. 1% are unhappy. Much less than the remain voters who are happy.

And?

These media and Remain memes are beyond retarded.

There's 18,000 votes from the Vatican under the name The Pope... What percentage do you think are bogus?

>NO ONE CARES. THEY'VE ACCEPTED DEMOCRACY.
The fucking Wire Services are even lying now, using the 2.7 million and counting, only UK citizens" Did you think the "Jews run the world" was always a joke?

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-petition-idUKKCN0ZB0MW

Take it easy leaf.

If the Wire Services are lying, the rest of the media use them as a bible-- then it's over. The Jews are just going to wipe it away. We're serfs.

"The online petition -- which only British citizens or UK residents have the right to sign -- was proving so popular that by 2136 GMT on Saturday, 2,503,065 people had signed it."

wew
e
w

dat edge

see
No it won't retard.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Jesus christ, reread what I said, then reread what you replied.

>dat edge
this is normal talk here, not "edge." I love the scum from Sup Forums & "r9k" popping in after a big event to tell people here how to comport selves.

Man there's a lot of actual brick and mortar outlets writing that 2.1 million British people have signed this petition.

Do they even know how the internet works? That's embarrassing.

this petition is ruined and will no way be counted as legit...

12000 north koreans signed it???

19000 vatican signed it?

top kek...

>YFW remain side ruin their own petition by making it a joke

first of all, y'all are gonna give the queen a heartattack with this shit. second it's polarizing the uk way too much and is basically a reboot to the british empire, which pop culture is going to idealize into oblivion.

links?

how can you find out the #s of ppl who signed from various countries?

>these kids think there won't be a second referendum

Ye have a lot to learn lads .

So we get a vote on US presidents then?

bbc.com/news/uk-36631131

nah m8, you aren't serfs

Serfs had it better than you do right now.

But to me, this is all going as best as it could have gone. Winning the referendum and then having the jews steal it away from you anyways isn't going to change people's minds' - it's going to steel their resolve and increase societal pressure just that little bit more.

This is better than winning the referendum. This is the sort of thing that makes people angry, and we need people to be angry right now to change our countries around for the better.

Nice. 4300% of Vatican voted

>And the mayor of london saying minorities need more of a voice in democracy.

Minorities get the same voice in democracy as everyone else: one vote per person.