Be me

>Be me
>Turned 20 two months ago
>Dad tells me his friend and her daughter came over
>"She's 16 and looking for a boyfriend"
>Tell him I'm 20 and she's underage and it's a bit weird
>Not sure if I should actually take the offer and meet her and see what happens

Okay, so. Sup Forums is it weird for a 20 year old man to date a 16 year old? Am I wrong? I do look young at least, still come off as I'm in my late teens. Also is it illegal to bang her? Age of consent is 16 in my state (Michigan), but I still feel weird about this.

No, smash that pussy while it's young and fresh.

Gosh user you're such a fag

Just listen to your brodad

It's legal in your state so you should go for it. Listen there is nothing wrong with a 20 year old going out with a 16 year old.

do it faget

16 is literally a females best year.

And older guys are a perfect match. Do it.

I fucked a 16 yr old when I was 26

who fucking cares

>20 year old """""man"""""

lmao you can't even buy alcohol

i'm 32 and looking for a girlfriend.

send her my way and i'll treat her right like a princess.
you fucking faggot.

Be a fucking man and take it while you can.

It is technically legal but I feel like it could be twisted and fuck me up in court somehow. Am I just paranoid?

How does being a literal faggot feel?

No its fine. The only possible issues would be if her parents went to the cops. If they are cool with it then do it. Age of consent is just a feminist ploy to restrict the sexual freedom of men

>Hardhat
>Denim
>Immaculate hands
>Underdeveloped upper body and core musculature
This is cultural appropriation, and it has to stop.

Don't be ridiculous, hit that without mercy

Or you'll spend the next 10 years regretting having passed it up

Just go get fucked by your dad's friend, he seems more your type. I'm sure he's not underage, fucking faggot.

Dont have sex with her for a while then. Take her on dates and talk about it being weird, get to know her.

and then ram your cock down her throat

No, one tiny fuck can ruin your shitty life. Be careful.
I will assume you'll give in, and will be expecting another white male rapist article soon.

SHE IS JUST 4 YEARS YOUNGER YOU FUCKING TOOL
SHE IS EVEN LEGAL
YOUR FATHER MUST BE ASHAMED OF HAVING SUCH AN AUTISTIC SON

It's culturally unacceptable in a lot of the west (thanks feminism) but that doesn't mean there's anything biologically wrong with it

nothin lasts that early on anyways kiddo. Id fuck her if shes sexy and the parents are on board. some fucks are weird like that. But she aint gonna stay man. you got two years till she leaves for college or wants to suck other penises

Holy shit? whats wrong with you. Just meet her and if things kick off date her?

Its not hard, it's not like they are forcing you two to fuck on day 1.

Like seriously you can teach her to behave, red pill her and mould her to be a perfect waifu without her turning into something degenerate.

2 years later you guys still see each other. Great.

Check the age of consent laws for your state first or you will royally fuck up your life for a little poontang.

I dated a 15 years old when I was 19, so it's the same age gap.

I don't know how mature is she, but mine seemed very mature and then I realize she was still a kid. You will have to give it a try.

there is no way the woman in your pic can do 8 hours hard labour wearing that.

her nipples would be rubbed raw before lunch.

consent at the age of 16 applies to two minors in the state of michigan. dont sew your seed or youl end up in the pokey for statutory rape

Channel trump and try to woo her faggot. If she is high value you will have a hard time of winning her. parents know a lot about picking a good match for their kids

>letting human made laws made influenced by old feminists get in the way of love, tradition, and God-given morality
OP, this is a father, who I presume has his life in order, offering you an opportunity to date his older teen daughter. This is the epitome of traditional Western patriarchal society, i.e., anti-degeneracy. This is exactly what you lonely faggots have been crying for.

I'm 26 dating an 18 year old, it depends on whether they have their shit together and act like adults.

Listen to these men:
Because you truly are a fucking homo. High school pussy is the best pussy.

>flag

Makes sense

This